Access Error

I have a problem when I leave the program I am writing for about 20 minutes
it comes up with the error    :      Path/File access error  what is causing
this  I can save it fine before the error and when the error comes up it
just freezes.

Thanks in advance

Greg

0
browshop (35)

It sounds like you have a macro running in the background -- some type of OnTime
procedure.  And the drive/path that its trying to write to isn't available (bad
code or a network/local drive that disappears???)

Next time this happens:
while in excel
hit alt-f11 (to get to the VBE)
hit ctrl-r  (to see the project explorer)

Take note of all the workbooks/projects that are loaded.

If you don't recognize them, post back.  But if you do recognize them (and some
of them look home grown), visit that developer and see if he/she can help.

--

Dave Peterson
0

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

compact database in VBA access 2007

LDAP Write access?

error 553

80070005 error #2

MS Access 2007 code not running

Can't use openURL or access internet on some locations
I have previously raised a question where openUrl threw an exception in a specific office location. However the problem I have now is that the application just freeze when I call openURL. It seems as it is waiting for something. This only happens at one company so far the company does have a proxy but so do I at work and I have no problems. I have also tried the Microsoft TEAR sample and it behaves the exact same way, it says "Opening internet...Connection made" and then it just stops. If I run it on my computer it gets the webpage and everything finishes ok. I have tried to set t...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thankļæ½s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

PS2007
I was trying to troubleshoot a problem and checking to see if services in SharePoint Central Admin were running. I must have accidently clicked when rolling over the start and stop as I got kicked out of Central Admin and can't get back in. How does one restart if stopped or regain access??? Services generally allow you to stop and restart. Where do I go to restore access. Everything seems to be running ok, but it wont let me access Central Admin in the server. Anybody know how to restore this? Hi Rick. Fear not, thankfully, there is a stsadm command to help start the ...

Access records
I created a datbase for an archery tournament. Is there a way to easily delete last years scores so I can start clean again this year without deleting each score individually. If you designed it properly to begin with you wouldn't need to delete anything and could just move forward. But, barring that, you can just open the tables and click the top left square where the columns and rows meet, which should select all of the records and then hit your delete key -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com ______________...

Is it possible to access Gridview's sorted dataview?
Hi - I'm going mad, ASP.NET 3.5 I've got a Gridview bound to an objectdatasource. Sorting is enabled in gridview, but objectdatasource isn't doing any sorting. I can pick up the unsorted datatable from the Selected event of the objectdatasource, but I really want the sorted version. Is there any event on the gridview where I can access the sorted dataview it must be using internally? Why am I asking? We're using paging as well (i.e. truncated data in gridview) and I want to loop through the full sorted dataview to find the primary key value to set selectedindex....