Access data into Excel across columns

Is there a way to create an Access report that would take the field 'names' and expand the records from left to right (text vertical) rather than from top to bottom?  The other alternative would be to bring the data into Excel and have it populate pre-formatted cells from left to right (across columns).  I'm using Office XP

Thanks in advance!
0
anonymous (74722)

Excel button problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel 97 #9

More Columns #2

New to excel

Reporting from Project Server

Looking for Excel Help

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

data sort

learning Excel #3

Pulling data from separate tabs

Formula for cross tab data filling