About Macros #2

Hi !

Even though I have deleted all macros from my workbook, I
still get the pop-up saying that macros are disabled. How
do I get rid of this annoying feature?

Thanks for all help,

David
0
david

Debra Dalgleish has a great explanation with pictures on how to deal
with this issue.

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.

>Hi !
>
>Even though I have deleted all macros from my workbook, I
>still get the pop-up saying that macros are disabled. How
>do I get rid of this annoying feature?
>
>Thanks for all help,
>
>David

0
pfsardella (72)

Help filling in form from 2 different tables
I have two tables, CustomerData and EmployeeData. CustomerData has all the address, phn, name, empid# of last employee to help em and custid (primary key) and employeedata has name addr phn and empid (primarykey) I have a combo box that pulls up custdata (by Custid sorting by Lastname & ", " & Firstname) I wanna do an Afterupdate event to fill out the following textboxes (based on the Custid it fills out the Lastname, Firstname, Address, Phnnumber) and then based on the Empid of the last Employee that helped em it will fill out the textboxes witht he first and last na...

How Do I Pass Data Between 2 UserForm's
Greetings, I am trying to pass data from a TextBox on UserForm1 to a Label on UserForm2. At this point UserForm2 cannot see the TextBox on UserForm1. How can I accomplish this? TIA -Minitman If both forms are in memory, you can reference with Label1.Caption = Userform1.Textbox1.Text on userform2, or Textbox1.Text = Userform2.Label1.Caption on userform1 -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Minitman" <excelreply@i-m-p.net> wrote in message news:79ta10dqjvvuvda...

Excel 2003
Hi all Excel Gurus, I need help. I have an excel workbook with a sheet called template and i want to create a button to copy a selection of data which is B9:B34 and i need it to paste the information to another excel workbook with a sheet called data which will be A:AA and add each row when pressed. When the data has been copied over i need it to close the data sheet. Can someone help me please? When you copy a range of cells you only have to specify in the destination l;ocation the 1st cell of the range like I did below. Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() FName ...

SMTP Connector question #2
Hi Had a single E2K3 Sp2 server earlier, and have now added a FE. SMTP connector moved from BE to FE. System enabled with ActiveSync,OWA & Https/Rpc. Everything works perfect. When I looked at "Queues" on BE there is still an SMTP Connector with a strange name: "SMTP Connector -_a46bf5ed9709644683af8319dab8789b_S (SMTP Connector)" -SMTP-Default SMTP Virtual Server-Ready. What's this? Can it be removed? How? Jordan ...

How do I set up a repeating meeting in outlook? #2
Richard Zaw Lin <Richard Zaw Lin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Click the Recurrence tab and fill in what you want. -- Brian Tillman ...

Account Limit Notification to administrator and user #2
I can configure the exchange server so that when a user account is nearing its quota limit an email is sent notifying the user. I need to have the same message go to the administratrator as well. Anybody knows how to do this????? ----------------- R//If you're doing this using mailbox management, you can setup admin notification by populating "administrator" field in server properties | mailbox management tab. R//Bharat had an excellent suggestion, just make sure to leave it on "do nothing" other than generating that report.:p Some users might be pissed to see ma...

Macro for checkbox
I have compiled this makro. But the error message is:Compile error invalid or unqualified reference and CheckBoxes is highlighted. Please help. If .CheckBoxes(46).Checked = True Then Range("O54").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "50000" Range("T54").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "4000" Range("Y54").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "4000" Range("AD54").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "4000" Range("AI54").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "4000" Range(&...

Protecting Worksheets #2
Win XP HE, SP1 Excel 2002 SP3 Hi, How can I protect the 25 worsheets contained in single workbook AT ONCE? I dt want to have to do it manually for each sheet.... Tx, S You will need a for/each looping macro -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "saturnin02" <saturnin02_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OtKnfpLAFHA.4044@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Win XP HE, SP1 > Excel 2002 SP3 > > Hi, How can I protect the 25 worsheets contained in single workbook AT ONCE? > I dt want to have to do it manually for each sheet.... > Tx, > S > > D...

using the Lotus 1-2-3 file import, numbers command in excel
how do i use the lotus 1-2-3 file import, number command in an excel spreadsheet? this command in lotus..allows me to just import numbers, no text is imported..i do not want to import text...please advise..im trying to convert a lotus spreadsheet to excel and i need to figure out how to do this in excel ...

Problem executing a macro from different workbook where it is
Hi everibody, I have a macro in a workbook called, for example, WB1.xls. The macro takes differentes ranges and copy them in another location. ex. : Public Sub ZeroizaModeloSteve() Set wbModelo = Application.Workbooks(Mid(cteLibModelo, 2)) Set wsI = wbModelo.Sheets("I") Set wsT = wbModelo.Sheets("T") Set wsmodelo = wbModelo.Sheets(cteHojaModelo) Set wsZeroing = wbModelo.Sheets(cteHojaZeoring) wsI.Range("F50:IS50").Copy wsI.Range("F51").PasteSpecial xlPasteValues end sub 'i have omitted declaration variables and desct...

Excel crashes while opening excel file imbeddied with macros
Help! This is the similar problem as mentioned by Delbert on 12/12/2005 that whenever they open a particular Excel file, it gives them a "Send Report Error." Weird thing about it is it doesnt happen in all other Excel files, only happens to this file when saving as usual and trying to reopen it shortly after that. It happens on my machine and my friend working on the same file also. Details: OS: Winxp Office 2003 SP2 Files are saved in local drive Files are around 12MB size (varies) Files have Macros imbedded Files have links While opening, the dialogue box appears twice, asking...

as400<iSeries db<ntWS<macro<excel tools
i have an inventory of appx 1000 serial numbers. using keystroke recording, i can populate 2 - 6 fields on 4 green screens to complete a process on one serial number. is there a way to tweak my macro to incrementally continue, automatically, from a list stored in an excel workbook on the client? would be very grateful for fresh ideas. Show us your macro and some data details. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ayeFayze" <ayeFayze@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7688E31B-F5AD-491F-A9E8-9B03AA0168D6@microsoft.com... ...

Serialisation auto formatting #2
Hi, I'm trying to serialise some objects and I've can't get the built in serialisation to output exactly what I want. For the moment I'm implementing the IXmlSerializable interface and doing it the long way. For future reference is it possible to specify how a property should be formatted when being serialised? Example: In the following code I want the Time property to be formatted not to the default .ToString() but to .ToUniversalTime().ToString("r") [Serializable] public class Test { [XmlElement("time")] public DateTime Time; } I was wondering is t...

Undoing Bank Reconciliation #2
Hello: I know that you cannot undo a Bank Rec once it is done for a period. Also, TK says that all you can do is enter the new Bank Statement Ending Balance and reconcile that one "new" item that needs reconciling for that period. So, is there any sort of third party tool out there that will allow this feat to be accomplished? At a minimum, if the Bank Rec cannot be undone, it would be nice if you could view the impact of the new transaction for that period against that period's Bank Rec that has already been conducted. Thanks! childofthe1980s what KB are you referin...

GP Dynamics 9 and Windows 2003 Service Pack 2
If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? Chris, Should be no problem, we have customers running it with GP 9.0. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D4E1BA-CF22-45EE-97F2-9BE2244D590D@microsoft.com... > If we install Windows 2003 service pack 2, would this interfer with our > current version of GP Dynamics 9.0? thank you for quick response.... much appreciated! "Victoria [MVP]" wrote: > Chris, ...

Font Size #2
When setting a new appointment the font is 12 and I would like it to be 10 by default. I am talking about the large area they give you for any notes at the bottom of the screen. Can this be changed? -- Paul Ingram DNS SYSTEMS LIMITED (902) 488-3166 Web: www.dnssystemsltd.com Email: dnssystems@ns.sympatico.ca ...

Help needed in excel transpose #2
I need a macro to transpose data in the excel.The data that i have is in the following format: Summary Some data Steps 1)Some data 2)Some data Expected Result Some data Keywords Some data This is repeated in the next row and so on.. I need it in the following format Summary Steps Expected Result Keywords somedata 1)Some data Some data Some data 2)Some data Summary Steps Expected Result Keywords somedata 1)Some data Some data Some data 2)Some data Note that th...

Unable to start processing services. #2
this is a pIII with microsoft xp+sp2 and office xp+sp3. whenever i start Ms outlook, a windows pop up saying: "<B>unable to start processing services. could not open the item. try again.</B>" what is that and how can i solve it. appreciate your quick reply. ...

Macro #9
Each Month I receive a CD with an excel spreadsheet( call it Input Spreadsheet). Each row contains certain fields that I need to use to build a spreadsheet( call it Load Spreadsheet) that I will use to import/export into Access. However, there is a different number of rows each month. For example one month may have 500 records/rows and the next month may have 600 records/rows. When I create a Macro I turn on the recorder and make the moves of columns from input spreadsheet to load spreadsheet. However the next month may have more or less records/rows and the macro does not work. It moves the i...

How do I convert an existing MS Excel worksheet tracking a simple. #2
I am a novie Excel user who has tracked the activity of my simple savings account with an Excel worksheet. I would like to set up this existing worksheet to perform autosum functions when I enter deposits, withdrawals, and interest instead of manually doing the math on a calculator to arrive at the balance total after each entry. ...

CRM Email
Hi all, I have installed the CRM E-mail Router on our Exchange 2000 server for our CRM server ver 1.0. But when i tried to send a Mail from CRM web client it displays me error report telling that "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " When I check the Event Log of CRM Server, it shows the error as "Cannot connect to Host" with Event ID 2 see below Event Log: vent Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 1/14/2004 Time: 2:08:51 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM-SRV Description: MSCRM Plat...

2 different loan payments within 1 transaction
Hi, I'm using MS Money 2006 and I love the functionality so far, but I have recently run into this new problem. It's kind of a rare occurence, so I hope someone can help me out. I have 2 student loan accounts, one subsidized and one unsubsidized so they can't be consolidated further. Both of these loan accounts are set up separately within MS Money. The problem seems to be that only ONE combined payment (transaction) goes towards both loans at once. This one lump sum gets automatically divided at roughly 85%/15% between the loans. Now, I've split income transaction...

Install CRM 1.2 Outlook client
I still have problems working with Outlook CRM client 1.2 after installing. The only things who where shown right are the icons in the 2 taskbars. When I push (for example) the CRM home button, the right part of the screen is white. Not any format is visible, only a view words coming from the menu tree and a view picture frames (only the red cross, not the picture). We reinstalled the total server. We are using virtual PC with an image with the 1.2 client version (based on the image of the 1.0 version: reconnected it to the new domain and installed the 1.2 version after uninstalling...

how do i separate cell value in four different cells? #2
Thanks for the tip but i think i should explain some more. If th amount is 250.50 (USD) it should be displayed in the last 5 cell excluding the dot(assuming that amount is no more than five digits an 50 cents). This shoud be a simple accounting operation to transfer a single cel ammount in to assignet cells to the right. If you have ideas... help pleas -- si ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=262 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26585 ...

Adding MDAC 2.8 May Help Associate BCM/Outlook
Mag-- I forgot to add to my checklist that some people feel downloading and installing MDAC Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8 may help get BCM associated with Outlook. Chad Harris ______________________________________________ From: "mag" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> Subject: Business contact manager (Outlook 2003) Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 2:16 PM My laptop is not recognizing that the Business contact manager has been installed. I have created one or two contacts but cannot access the business contact form not any business contact forlders, and when s...