A program is trying to send mail using Item.Send

I have a VBA macro which does various things but also
sends the worksheet.

When it performs this task the message: A program is
trying to automatically send e0mail on your behalf. Do
you want to allow this?

The user then has to click yes or no. I dont want this
prompt to appear. Anyone know how to stop this?

Thanks

Adam
0
anonymous (74722)

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Setting up a new e-mail account

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Sending Email #6

ExCel programming

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Workplace Queues

Right clicking on a CListCtrl item
I have a TreeCtl object in a dialog box. I created an OnNMRclick.. override function to capture a right clicks. The problem I can't figure out is how to find the tree item that the user has right clicked on. Here's what I tried: void CRestoreFiles::OnNMRclickXYZ(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) POINT CurPos; TVHITTESTINFO lpht; HTREEITEM RightClickItem; GetCursorPos(&CurPos); lpht.pt = CurPos; RightClickItem = TreeView_HitTest(pNMHDR->hwndFrom,&lpht); ... I figured that GetCursorPos would give me the position of the cursor where I had right clicke...

Using INDIRECT within functions

item class table