a larger window to view the files

Hello,

When I click on the "FILE, OPEN" menu items I get a dialogue box showing a
list of all the Excel files on my directory and then I can chose the file I
want to open.

Often, before I select which file I want, I need to resize the columns
(Name, Size, type, modified) within that dialogue box to look at various
properties and it would be ever so useful if there existed a Macro or
utility that presented the list of files in a somewhat larger window so that
I did not need to move the column widths each time.

Needless to say, this does not just apply to Excel but that is a prog I use
quite often

Can someone please help me?

TIA

0
Mighty

You can resize the window with xl2002.  (Maybe time for an upgrade.)

ps.  And you can have different color worksheet tabs!

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Window Redirection?

CSV File Problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

Public Folder link to Excel File

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

Renaming Partial File Names

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro