2003 - Doc Routing - Not Working

Since upgrading to Outlook/Excel 2003, I am no longer able to route
documents. After I select File > Send To > Routing Recipient, Excel hangs & I
have to use Task Manager to close the program. I am running Win XP (Service
Pack 2) & Office 2003 (11.6355.6360 - Service Pack 1).
Any suggestions?

0
lynn1 (103)

Outlook 2003
When I type in a name to address an email, unless I have mailed them already and they appear on the recently used list, I then get a Check Names dialogue box and have to then search for additional names, even though the name is in the Address Book. Not sure why this is happening - I do have the Option to Suggest Names checked? Any ideas? Thanks State the steps you are using more clearly. You are talking about two completely different features here, the first is autocompletion, the second autoresolution. The latter will not prompt you for a search unless you have entered an invali...

Hey Microsoft! Exchange 2003 Question
Can an Exchange administrator modify the Level1 and Level2 attachment lists? I don't want my Outlook users to have to save a certain type of file to the disk first. If so how? Thanks This may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0be901c3db86$5e56e700$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can an Exchange administrator modify the Level1 and > Level2 attachment lists? > I don't want my Outlook users to ha...

Resizing to Scale in Visio 2003
Maybe a simple question - First you create a technical drawing to a certain scale on 11"x17" diagramming paper. Each inch of paper is a 10x10 square so 100 small squares make up one square inch. There are 17 squares horizontally and 11 squares vertically. 1. First Question: can this drawing be scanned for use by Visio 2003 and in what format? 2. Second Question: can Visio Resize this drawing image to a much larger size but Preserve the Scale that was used? If so I would then print this new Resized drawing on a drafting type print device to produce a drawing plan. Thank y...

Publisher 2003, inserting information into labels
I have created a label template in Publisher 2003. There are six labels per page. The only item that will change on each label will be the serial number. I have tried to use the catelog merge to get the respective serial numbers on each of the labels. Unfortunately, that has not worked. Instead of getting six different serial numbers on six different labels per page, I get one serial number on six different labels on one page. Is there a way to get different six different serial numbers on six different labels on one page? You may have to run this through twice or setup your names ...

Exchange 2003 SP2 and IE 7
Hi, Since installing IE 7 on the Exchange back-end server, I can't get access to any information in the public folders from Outlook clients. I can open the Public folders, but there is nothing showing in there... But if I add new stuff, the new item shows up in that PF. If I try the some public folder that are not replicated on this server, I can see the content... This is not a permission problem, since that has not changed, and has been verified... Any one knows what is going on ??? Thanks !!! ...

Some good work
Hi Everybody I just able to create lookup field. And with this I can enble to show the lookup field of the same entity in the same form. So I think I got a way to get around the one-to-one and many-to-many relationship. Is not it good? Anyone need any help, let me know. Thanks and Regards -- Jaber ...

Button/Macro Not Working, Help!
I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre-define views. The macro works fine only after I use Report Manager the firs time. If I exit my workbook and Excel, then return to it, th button/macro does not function. Nothing happens until I manully us Report Manager again. Is there a bug with this or am I missin something -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Post your code. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 20 May 2004 08:38:55 -0500, baston <<baston.16k4at@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre...

Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager #5
I have XP Pro, Office 2003 Pro with Business Contact Manager. I am using MSN for dial up ISP but have other POP3 email accounts. 1-Can not get Outlook to send message out to mail server. SMTP. Error says it found the server, but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct. I sent the error to the mail admin and he checked all setting on the server and says there is not problem on his end. I have never had to set SSL settings and port settings for email. 2-Just started Outlook 2003 and received the following error: There was a probl...

cant see pictures in publisher 2003
Inserting pictures work ok , then i cant see them , clicking on the area of picture the outline grabs are there but no visible picture. TOOLS > GRAPHIC MANAGER shows the thumbprint , thats all , What am i going wrong >-----Original Message----- >Inserting pictures work ok , then i cant see them , clicking on the area of >picture the outline grabs are there but no visible picture. TOOLS > GRAPHIC >MANAGER shows the thumbprint , thats all , What am i going wrong >. > If you can click on the image and see outline grabs. Do so and then choose Order from the Arrange ...

Missing Information after server migration to Exch 2003
I'm consulting at a company and they asked me to look at two problems they're having. However I do not know much about Exchange. This all happened before I worked there. As it was explained to me, they had Exchange 2000 running on a server. They got a new server with Exchange 2003. Everything was moved over to the new server. The old server was 'shut down'. Actually, the server is still up (a DC) but Exchange was un-installed. Problem 1: They had delegates set up for their calendars. They're all gone. Nobody can access anybody else information. Is there a way other ...

2003 excel
I would like to change the cell color if there is a "r" found in it. All the cells are in the same colum and there are also numbers in the cells with the "r". Can anyone help ? Assume data in col A Select the col, then apply conditional formatting using Formula Is: =ISNUMBER(SEARCH("r",A1)) Format to taste > OK out Replace SEARCH with FIND if you need it to be case sensitive -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:16,400 Files:356 Subscribers:53 xdemechanik --- "Dave" wrote: > I would like to change the cell color if ...

Rule not working
Background: I have a user with two email addresses. His primary address is "joe@domain.com" and he has a second address called "info@domain.com". We are running SBS2003 with Exchange and the user is using Office 11. Goal: He wants all mail that is sent to the info@domain.com address to be forwarded to another user in the same domain. Problem: Sounds easy enough, right? When the Exchange server receives a piece of mail to info@domain.com, it renames the recipient to joe@domain.com thus causing our rule not run. Obviously we can't forward all mail to the o...

Email to Quote not working...
Here are the steps we have taken to make email - to - queue work, yet is has not: 1) created a new user in AD which will be the public email for our users, namely: AALSupport@CRM.local 2) Ensured an email box was created for this new acct. 3) Created a 3rd Acct which will be the forwarded to acct: CRMMBX@CRM.local 4) Configured properties to include the mailbox rights for SELF were a) Read b) Full Mailbox Access c) Associated Ext. Acct. 5) Added the two new users to the CRM. 6) Ran the Rule Deployment Wizard and typed in "CRMMBX@CRM.local" in the box. ...

How can I forward an email as attachment in 2003
Hi Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in Outlook 2003? Thank you, Paul -- Paulobrien29 Make a new email and then use Insert Item to insert the email you want to send. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Paulobrien29" <Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com... > > Hi > > Could anybody please tell m...

Installed Exch2007 into existing 2003 site, cant send mail
I installed an Exchange 2007 server into our domain. This server is meant to be a test server. It created a different routing group for itself. It seemed to propogate all the correct settings for the connectors and our DMZ smart hosts, yet, on the test account I created, I cannot send email to either internal users on Exchange 2003 or to the Internet. -- "Technology also allows us to get very angry and abusive with people who can't punch us in the nose at that very minute." Scott Adams ...

Multiple IF statement not working
I have numbers in cells b2, d2,e2, and f2. I am trying to write statment that will increment number in cell b2 by one for each cell (d2, e2, f2) that is greater than or equal to one. The following formula will not work if more than one cell (d2, e2, f2) has a zero in it: =IF(AND(D2>=1,E2>=1,F2>=1),B2+3,IF(OR(D2=0,E2=0,F2=0),B2+2,IF(AND (D2=0,E2=0),B2+1,IF(AND(D2=0,F2=0),B2+1,IF(AND(E2=0,F2=0),B2+1,))))) Does anyone know why? Try this =B2+COUNTIF(D2:F2,">=1") -- Wag more, bark less "Anthony" wrote: > I have numbers in cells b2, d...

Help with
I am currently in the process of migrating exchange 2000 to exchange 2003 on new hardware. I have transfered the RUS role, offline address book role and replicated the public folders ect. and now am beginning to move maiboxes. I noticed 3 very repetive errors in the application event log however. I was wondering if someone could tell me whether these messages are somthing I should be concerned with. See them below. So far I have no user complaints about outlook. Thanks. Event ID: 9320 Source MSExchangeSA Type Warning Description OALGen could not generate full details for some en...

Disabling Unicode Messaging
Apparently Exchange 2003 uses Unicode Messaging which previous versions of Exch did not. Now that we have migrated all of our users from Exch 2000 to 2003 their OST files will not work. We have no need for Unicode messaging so rather than rebuilding all of our User's Outlook Profile we would rather simply "disable" Unicode Messaging on the Exch Server. Does anyone have any idea how to do that? Can it be done once the server is in use and has 150+ mailboxes on it Thanks for any input Michael ...

Migration from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003
Hi all My Scenario Two Windows 2000 SP4 Servers with Exchange 2000. It`s an active/active cluster with two exchange instances. I must migrate just one instance to a new cluster with Windows 2003 Sp1 with Exchange 2003 I must keep the four servers ( two win2k exch 2000 clustered , and two win2k3 with exch2003 clustered) Anyone Could Help Me? Thanks a lot This might get you started: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Migrating-Exchange2000-Exchange-2003-Hardware.html As a general rule MS do not recommend Active Active clusters for Exchange. You may want to reconsider keeping the exist...

Quotation mark key produces << instead of " in Word doc from PC
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am updating a document that was created in Word on a PC several years ago. When I viewed it all the ' had become =. I found out in the forum how to fix that. But more important, I do not seem to be able to type a quotation mark. When I hit Shift &quot;, I get a symbol that looks like a doubled >. The symbol doesn't even exist on my keyboard. I suspect that I can go to Insert, Symbols, and get the proper &quot;, but this is a syllabus for a class that I teach year after year, updating t...

POP3 and SSL not working 8(
Hi My pop3 ssl connection to exchange 5.5 mailboxes isnt working. The exchange server is NT4. I created an OpenSSL certificate and followed the MS guide to installing SSL certificates: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;175439 In Exchange administrator the pop3 protocoal is enabled for the site and the server, with 'Basic (Clear Text) using SSL' and 'Windows NT Challenge/Repsonse using SSL' ticked. The IIS key manager shows a key under POP3, the properties of this key shows it is not out of date, and is 'complete and usable' Do I have to do an...

AutomaticScale doesn't work properly
Hi all a question a fellow employee has asked me earlyer: I have two identic formatted tables, with each 2 columns 1. Column contains each Month of the last 3 years 2. Column contains Data, normal numbers without link or whatever first table ranges from 98.8 to 109.3 second table from 100 to 136 Now i'm going to do two chart from those two tables: first table changes into a chart where the minimum is automatically set to 92, second table however has a minimum of 0!?? even when i change some of the numbers it stays like that! What points does excel take into consideration for calculating ...

Scheduled Active Directory Synchronization doesn't work
We have some troubles with scheduled AD synchronization with MOPS 2007. This error was appeared without visible reason. We have the following error in Application log: Event Type: Error Event Source: Office SharePoint Server Event Category: Project Server Active Directory Synchronization Event ID: 7715 Date: 22.01.2010 Time: 7:15:01 User: N/A Computer: SHHARA Description: Standard Information: PSI Entry Point: Project User: DOMAIN\runsql1service Correlation Id: d5ddd59b-b0d7-40a5-bb1c-7839c26608ea PWA Site URL: https://sh1.xxx.com/PWA SSP Name: SharedServices1 PSError...

Outlook 2003 hangs for Brad
Hi There, Brad in "down under" in Australia here. Can anyone please help with an answer why my outlook 2003 has been working fine up until a week ago and for the past 7 days hangs after a few emails comes in. Sends me a "not responding" message at the toolbar area. Have to restart and then it reloads the same emails and hangs again. Have contacted the ISP and deleted all incoming emails... problem is OK for a day after this is done but returns the next day when new emails come in. I'm desperate... hope someone out there can shed a little light... Many thanks be...

Outlook 2003 Cannot Send #2
i am using outlook 2003 and windows XP and can receive but not send e-mail. i can send occasionally but only about 1 out of 50 or so attempts, so i am assuming that all my settings are correct as i can send sometimes. i have just upgraded to outlook 2003 and was using outlook 2002. i have verified that my account settings are correct. i have no firewall. can anybody offer any suggestions. Hey Jim, Does the email you are trying to send bounce back as undeliverable? If so, what error message goes with it? I am fighting something similar with Outlook97, and am looking for ideas of what to ...