12 generation genelogy chart

I would like a at least 12 generation genealogy chart because the only one
listed has five
0
request (1)

Outlook 2003 12-10-09
Is it possible to view 2 calendars beside each other like in 2007? Not unless you open the other calendar in a new window. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, JEM asked: | Is it possible to view 2 calendars beside each other like in 2007? I didn't think so but thought I would check. Thanks "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: > Not unless you open the other ca...

How to write a macro to modify an Excel chart
I want to "record" a macro that, for example, changes the line styles on an Excel chart. I tried by selecting the chart, then clicking on "record macro", manually changing the line style, and then clicking on "stop recording". But then when I tried to use the macro it wouldn't do anything. When I edited the macro there was no code, just the comment lines giving the shortcut. Is it possible to use the "record" feature for macros that work with charts, or must one start with the VB editor? Thanks, Henry -- leave well enough alone Hi, Here ...

Make more profit with 12 Daily Pro!
Hi, all! On to 12 Daily Pro. http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=104399 12 Daily Pro is an investment opportunity that will make you 150% profit on your investment in less than a month. Get paid 12% daily to look at websites. An example cashout history: http://www.centsi.fatcow.com/cashout.jpg My personal cashout history http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/IceSaint/payout1.jpg Check out my site for full details! EVERY BIT OF INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW, I WILL PERSONALLY HOLD YOUR HAND IF NEEDED. I talk to many of my members on the phone almost every day, believe it or not! http://A...

How do I create a gnatt chart in Excell
I am trying to create a milestone chart with the timeline on the X axis. Gantt Charts in Microsoft Excel http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=343 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Candie" <Candie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0E570B3-17C1-4F59-AF8F-F781262890F8@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create a milestone chart with the timeline on the X axis. ...

Access chart
I created a chart but I need to show my total on the pie not just my legend. For example: In this pie shows the model number of the equipment, but it doesn't show me how many of them I purchased and that's what I need to show in addition to the model number. thanks It isn't clear what the pie chart is charting. You can set the labels to display a number of options. Did you "play" with this property? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "naja" wrote: > I created a chart but I need to show my total on the pie not just my legend. > > For exam...

Plotting a datapoint on an existing Line chart
Hi all. I have a line chart, for the sake of simplicity, lets say th line chart depicts the garph of y = x. What I need to do now is displa a particular point on this line, lets says (2,2). How can I add thi point so that I lies on the line chart? Also, what I would like to d is have a horizontal line connecting the point to the y-axis and vertical line connecting to the x-axis. On top of that, the vertica line from the x-axis will have the corresponding x value of the poin (2) displayed and the vertical line will display the corresponding value (also 2). The additional complexity is that t...

functions in charts
Is it possible to enter a user-defined function (that returns an array) for values in a chart instead of specifying a range in the worksheet? Joe - You can specify a named range, with the formula built in. See the Dynamic Chart examples and links on my web site: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html A good example of a formula in a named range can be found on Stephen Bullen's site: http://bmsltd.co.uk Look for the ChtFmla.xls example. Tushar mehta has a similar example on his site: http://tushar-mehta.com In VBA it's possible to assign an a...

TOC will not generate

Displaying the actual data that error message is referring to 10-12-07
Is there a way to display the actual records that are being imported from excel to access if they continue giving you an error message? ...

How do I make a pie chart with 42 answers that shows % each out of
I want to graph survey responses where peolple could pick more than one answer. So there would be some overlap in the pie chart, is this possible? Please give us more details, -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "brmg" wrote: > I want to graph survey responses where peolple could pick more than one > answer. So there would be some overlap in the pie chart, is this possible? ...

Autoshapes within a chart
I want to place a transparent box behind the bars of a bar chart to denote a highlighted section of a timespan. I can get the transparent autoshape in the chart but I can't get it to move behind the bars. Can anybody help? Many thanks Renee Hi Renee, I don't think you will be able to do that. Instead have a look at Jon's example of quadrent area. You should be able to adapt this technique to give you a highlighted section. (http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/ColoredQuadrantBackground.html) Renee wrote: > I want to place a transparent box behind the bars of...

how to copy sheet with charts without link to original data
I have a worksheet with ten charts on it. I need to copy the worksheet with all its data and related charts to new sheets or files so I have a page for every day, with different data entered every day. But when I copy the worksheet with embedded charts and paste it into a new file, the charts pull their source data from the original worksheet, not the new one. The source data Value box is written as such, ='03-09-10'!$D$12 any ideas? Hi Esty, Probably wont help you, but I had similar problem, I posted few days ago. Didn't resolved it yet, but Jon suggested ...

Chart/Graph colours
My graph colours have all changed to a wishy washy mix of the same colour. I know updates happen on a regular basis, but how can I get back to selecting nice bold colours for my charts without having to revert to selecting each data series and recolouring them individually. Hi Try to reset the colour pallette Tools > Options > Select "Colour" Tab > Reset Regards Rajesh Mehmi rajesh@mehmi.net "redford01" <redford01@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A782B3F1-D58C-4953-BEE0-9A66CC20FDD5@microsoft.com... > My graph colours have all cha...

Can't edit charts
For some reason, I can't edit any of the charts in an Excel 2007 file. I can't left-click or righ-click. Is the file "shared"? Are sheet grouped together? Have the sheets or charts been protected? Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009-06-ACNJ/AdvExcelConf200906ACNJ.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Anawynn" <Anawynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FAB71D11-1CE5-4175-B4FF-BD9292C187A3@microsof...

How Do I Chart This in Microsoft Access?
Hello, I have the following simple data: Company Monthly Sales Percentage OF Total Sales ------------- -------------------- ---------------------------------------- Bakery $50,000 0.50 Carpenter $25,000 0.25 Plumber $25,000 0.25 I would like to create some sort of a graph or chart in Microsoft Access that will show all three fields. When I try to create a pie chart or column chart it just gives me either the "company and t...

How to enlarge chart size for viewing?
I have some charts that I created on a sheet itself. However, the chart did not occupy the whole sheet instead only a small portion in the centre which is abit too small to view. How can I resize it? If you move the cursor over one of the square black blocks on a side, or in a corner, of the chart, the cursor will turn to a resizing arrow. -- David Biddulph "GOH" <GOH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:154DCB76-95A3-4ADE-9AB9-AA8E3AAA3BD6@microsoft.com... >I have some charts that I created on a sheet itself. However, the chart did > not occupy the whol...

Efficient Chart Macro
I am using the below procedure (copy from Record Macro) to generate 1 graphs, each graph has 4 rows X 50 columns, by supplying ranges o data. In my opinion, the code is not very efficient because it take quite wait to plot and during the process of plotting a chart, it redraws th chart many times. Is there any codes that I can be omitted or rearranged to make it plo faster? Appreciate your help. Sub PlotProgressCurve(pSect As String, pRangeDate As String, pRangeN As String) Dim tRangeDate, tRangeNo As String Charts.Add ActiveChart.ChartType = xlLineMarkers ActiveChart.SetSourceData S...

Changing formatting on bar charts
I have a bar chart that shows turn around times for various jobs our group has in process. The chart shows the customer name @ the bottom, # of days up the side then the bars are for all the jobs each customer has. Here are my problems/things I want to change: 1) the spacing for each customer is equal whether they have 1 job or 10, can that be adjusted as needed? 2) My bars are so narrow that you can barely see the color because of the customer spacing issue mentioned above(I assume). How can I change the width of these bars? ...

charting a project overview
Is there a simple way to build a chart to show a overview of multiple projects including their milestones. For example I have Project A, B, C. Each project has milestones 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 each with start and end dates. I would like to chart these projects where each project has a bar (or set of bars) and each milestone has a subbar (assuming no overlap). The x axis would be the dates. for example: My Projects: Project1 (show bar of milestone1) (bar of milestone2) (bar of milestone 3) .... project2 (show bar of milestone1) (bar of milestone2) (bar of milestone 3) .. project3 (s...

Plot R-Theta [angle (0~360 degrees) and amplitude] chart in Excel
How do you plot an R-Theta chart in Excel, i.e. a circular chart with the independent axis (angle) in degrees from 0 to 360 degrees and amplitude as the radial distance from the center point? In article <CE5D63AB-12A3-4042-928A-6D6C7CA8DBFE@microsoft.com>, Wes12 @discussions.microsoft.com says... > How do you plot an R-Theta chart in Excel, i.e. a circular chart with the > independent axis (angle) in degrees from 0 to 360 degrees and amplitude as > the radial distance from the center point? > You have to convert the data to (x,y) with the formulas x=r*cost(theta) and y...

Importing data from Access and creating statistics and a pie chart
I have an Access database field that contains the name of a part, which is one of 93 parts. I want to be able to import this data to Excel so that I can statistically show the numbers of each type of part sold within a specific time frame. For instance, we sold 25 widgets last quarter which is a 15% increase over the previous quarter. The imported data would be broken down by part name, and then converted to a pie chart. I think I know how to limit the time frame in Access, but am lost when it comes to importing the data and generating the statistics in Excel and creating the pie char...

pivot chart/table
Using the same source date, how can I create a pivot table and a pivot chart on the same worksheet See the post above -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany pfc wrote: > Using the same source date, how can I create a pivot table > and a pivot chart on the same worksheet ...

windows media player 12 crashes on starting up
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01CA7C36.9B9609A0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit i have windows 7 ( verified genuine ) i recently replaced the motherboard and cpu to a better spec but the ONLY thing that doesnt work following upgrading is media player 12 i start it up and get a error message followed by the usual search for problem resolution but as yet i have heard NOTHING to resolve the issue it happens EVERYTIME i start it ...

date in the file generated from post closed batches from hq. rmsm
Hi, What controls the the date format in the gl export file produced by the post closed batches function (RMS 2 sp2)? A client currently has all machines set to Australian regional language settings and the database displays the date correctly in the batches table. i.e. dd/mm/yyyy I would have thought it would use the regional settings? It seems to convert this to US date formatting. Thank you Is this a fixed date field that is part of the post closed batches code? "JTR" wrote: > Hi, > > What controls the the date format in the gl export file produced by the pos...

Chart options grayed out in Excel 2007
I have an excel file with many sheets in it. One entitled "eom proj" which I had a graph in it with my end of month projections until the end of the year. I noticed today that someone had removed the graph, but when I tried to insert another chart, all the options had been grayed out. The sheet is not protected. I went to an older back up file and noticed that everything there was okay but do not want to have to redo all the data from the old file to match the current data when I could just recreate the chart in the current file. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ben ...