1 problem req help

Is there a way to set up Excel to save itself like every 15 minutes or so?

Try Tools > Options > Save > Settings (Save auto recovery for every 15 min)

===== * ===== * ===== * =====
Daniel CHEN

UDQServices@Gmail.com
www.Geocities.com/UDQServices
===== * ===== * ===== * =====

"SchubieDo" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
> Is there a way to set up Excel to save itself like every 15 minutes or so?

When posting please
   use your full name (first and last) even and be darn sure that
      you are not using a legitimate domain name for a fake one.
   use a subject that identifies the problem.

The answer to your question can be dependent on your version
of Excel and your updates,  but select
      Tools,  Autosave
          then on the dialog   15 minutes, and your other choices as wanted.
Autosave is an addin  if not on the menu  use  tools, addins

also perhaps see
     http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/backup.htm

---
HTH,

"SchubieDo" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message news:6jh991lbrm4brv2ug92q9342pj9do98fjp@4ax.com...
> Is there a way to set up Excel to save itself like every 15 minutes or so?

0
dmcritchie (2586)
5/25/2005 7:07:04 PM
You need to use the Application.OnTime to run a macro that saves
the file. See www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm for more details.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"SchubieDo" <someone@somewhere.org> wrote in message
> Is there a way to set up Excel to save itself like every 15
> minutes or so?

0
chip1 (1821)
5/25/2005 7:18:11 PM
Hi SchubieDo,

try Autorecovery

Tools/Options/Click on SAVE tab

Put check in box for Save auto recovery info every

Choose length of time you wish to auto recover.

Click OK.

Hope this helps

--
keithl81
keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2128

On Wed, 25 May 2005 14:35:22 -0500, keithl816
<keithl816.1pm0by_1117061198.0843@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote:

>Hi SchubieDo,
>
>try Autorecovery
>
>Tools/Options/Click on SAVE tab
>
>Put check in box for Save auto recovery info every
>
>Choose length of time you wish to auto recover.
>
>Click OK.
>
>Hope this helps.

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Help, I cannot Save!

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc