1 click for all checkboxes

I have many check boxes, now I want to check them all in one time.

How to do this

--
Zur
Zurn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1464

hi,
lot of ways to do this
you could put a label above the check boxes and put
something like the folloning code behind it
Private Sub Label1_Click()
Me.CheckBox1 = True
Me.CheckBox2 = True

End Sub
this is just one quick idea. tested. it works.

--------------
>Zurn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?
action=getinfo&userid=14645
>View this thread:
>
>.

0
anonymous (74722)
9/28/2004 3:01:37 PM
Hi Zurn

If you use checkboxes from the Control toolbox

Sub test2()
For Each obj In ActiveSheet.OLEObjects
  If TypeOf obj.Object Is MSForms.CheckBox Then
    obj.Object.Value = True
  End If
Next
End Sub

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Zurn" <Zurn.1darzy@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Zurn.1darzy@excelforum-nospam.com...

> I have many check boxes, now I want to check them all in one time.
>
> How to do this?
>

> --
> Zurn
> Zurn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14645
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=264232

0
rondebruin (3790)
9/28/2004 3:16:10 PM
And if you used checkboxes from the Forms toolbar (on a worksheet):

ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes.Value = xlOn  'xlOff

Zurn wrote:

> I have many check boxes, now I want to check them all in one time.
>
> How to do this?
>
> --
> Zurn
> Zurn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14645
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=264232

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

1 word doc, multiple tabs
Other people have referenced a tabbed view to be able to view multiple documents at one time. Really Windows 7 taskbar takes care of this. I, on the other hand, want to see multiple tabs within 1 document like Excel. Example of use: I'm thinking about writing a book, and I have SEVERAL scenes in my head. Right now I would have to create SEVERAL word documents to get them all down, then create a main document and copy and paste stuff back and forth as I write. With a single tabbed document, I could write all my scenes as individual tabs, then "link" them to the m...

Rules window disappears in less than 1 second
I just installed Outlook 2003 and now when I click on Rules the Rules dialog ox pops up for less that 1 second and then disappears not allowing any entry into it for editing and or setting up a rule. Any Ideas? ...

What version of Excel converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets?
I had a 30-day trial version of Microsoft Office (which I do not know what version it was) and purchased the Student 2003 Office which no longer converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets to the Excel spreadsheet. I'd like to upgrade and do not know which one to purchase. Roberta I don't know if the S&T sku for Excel limits the files to open, but in XL2003 (part of Office 2003 Pro) there is a Lotus 1-2-3 option under File>Open...>Files of type drop-down>Lotus 1-2-3 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS www.ni...

printing a 50:1 scale plan
I'm trying to print a 50:1 scale plan of a large room on a sheet of A3 paper. If A3 is too small I can move up to a plotter if required. What I need to end up with is a physical printout that measures 2cm for every metre. I'm finding the number of different settings confusing - please could someone suggest the correct settings to me? ...

Click on link problems #2
When I click on a url link in email---a box opens saying "Open Link Browser". And also a browser window. How do I get rid of the smaller link browser? Read your reply on your post of the 17th? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Robin" <robinhood2@juno.com> wrote in message news:atmnk0pgs4m272iunkegt0rvq4ssjqisig@4ax.com... > When I click on a url link in email---a box opens saying "Open Link > Browser". A...

How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", bet
How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is it a formala I can use? HI Try this =A1&" "&""""&B1&" "&""""&C1, adjust range to your needs HTH John "JOF" <JOF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BD2A42E-BCB9-4504-8454-727E366E25DD@microsoft.com... > How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is > it > a formala I can use? ...

Set form field on double click
I am using MS Access 2003. I have a continuous form that is run off of a query "srbScientific Review". The query's criteria is set to [Enter Last Name] in the LastName field. That part works fine. I get my continuous form that shows LastName, DocID, and Title of Document. I would like to double click on the DocID and have the following happen: 1. Open another form "publications" 2. Set the SRBId field to the DocId field that I double clicked on. PLEASE help. I think I need to bookmark, clone.... I'm very confused. As a kick in the right ...

converting checkboxes to a text value
I have an existing database that employs checkboxes. I'd like to create a report that displays those boxes as "yes/no" text values, so that I can export them to an .rtf format, and have them actually show up. I'm a novice, so any help is greatly appreciated. The purpose of this is to be able to email specific pages of the report. I'm also open to other ideas for making this possible, if I'm going about this the wrong way. Thanks in advance. Charitycase wrote: > I have an existing database that employs checkboxes. I'd like to > create a report that...

Can't click through on links in e-mail
Ever since one of those "critical upgrades" we have been unable to click through to a web page from links in e-mail. This is a real pain for links that say "click here" rather than the URL. A blank, white Explorer session opens along with an error window that says "Locate Browser Link" with a cursor blinking in the "file name" field. Any help? TIA Bob Should have mentioned that we are running XP Home edition V5.1 and Outlook 2002 (not Outlook Express) SP-2. "Bob" <usenetsp_mtrap@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#TpOgKQyDHA.246...

CRM 1.2 Activitys
For some reason my companies CRM database has become corrupt and there are some invalid Activities listed in the ActivityBase Database. I have been able to locate the invalid entries and was considering just manually deleting them from the database, since deleting from the CRM interface isn't working. Will manually deleting them just cause more headaches for me? If I do remove the activities are there other tables that will need to have rows manually removed also? I can seem to find documentation on how activities are related to the other tables? Manually updating the database is...

How do I autodate(excel) every 7 days ex. 1/1/06-1/31/06?
Enter 1/1/2006 in A1 In A2 enter =A1+7 Drag/copy down. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:36:03 -0800, "tlk1214" <tlk1214@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Anyone know PBDA Spec 1.3.1 Part 3 License Package Hash Algorithm
I studing Protected Broadcast Driver Architecture (PBDA 1.3.1) Part 3 : WMDRM on PBDA. Who know section 3.14.3 "License Package" License_package_hash uses what hash algorithm ? ...

how do you sort a table by column 1
thank you in advance -- paul Hi Paul I am not too sure where you are in EXCEL or what you are asking but let me give you a simple example in the hope that it will answer your question. 1. Bring up a new (blank) Workbook. 2. In cells A1 to A5 enter:- a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 3. In cells B1 to B5 enter:- b1 b2 b3 b4 b5 4. In cells C1 to C5 enter:- c1 c2 c3 c4 c5 5. To sort by colum A (in EXCEL 2007):- - highlight A1 to C5 (inclusive) - Data / Sort / Sort by Column A / Order Z to A 6. Hit OK. 7. You will now see cells sorted as follows:- a5 b5 c5 a4 b4 c4 a3 b3 c3 a2 b2 c2 a1 b1 c...

Questions to exmerge 6.5.7408.1 (newest version)
- What is the maximum size of a PST file that exmerge can export to? (the ~1.8GB limit from Outlook 2002 and previos?) - We need exmerge for archiving the Excahnge Journaling Mailbox and will use the dataimportmethod=3 option in the ini file, which should export the mailbox into a pst and the delete the content of the mailbox. What will happen with messages that arrive in the mailbox during the exmerge export? Is exmerge smart enough to leave these messages in the Mailbox or does exmerge delete all messages in the mailbox after the export? Thanks in advance for any help! Franz Exmerge as...

Event ID: 5891 is logged in the Exchange Server Application log by CRM 1.2

I can't install the 12.2.1 update on Snow Leopard
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Office 2008 12.2.1 Update can't be installed on this disk. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume. I guarantee a legitimate copy of Office 2008 for Mac is on my iMac. Any suggestions? On 9/30/09 3:43 PM, in article 59b7d9fc.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "kpainte1@officeformac.com" <kpainte1@officeformac.com> wrote: > Office 2008 12.2.1 Update can't be installed on this disk. A version of the > software required to install this update was n...

Data Migration from CRM 1.2 database to CDF database
Hello After talking to Microsoft It was best to reinstall CRM 1.2 and do a data migration. I have reinstalled CRM 1.2 and have used the datamigration Framework to create the CDF database. All the CDF now needs is the data to be imported. 1) Is there a tool or something that I can use to import the old 1.2 data into the CDF 2)When I try using the DTS it cannot convert between datatypes. Does the CDF have to have exactly the datatype that it was created with or can I change the datatype to suit the old 1.2 data? Thanks Just and update on the situation In the CDF database the pri...

In Excell how do you get to calculate after clicking off of Calc
I copied and pasted a calculation from the Help display and when I clicked off of the calculation. It should have calculated but didn't. I am using Excel 2007. =SUM(A2,-B2) was put in C2 =SUM(C2,A3,-B3) was put in C3 How do you get it to calculate? I clicked on a different cell in a different row and column. I put numbers in A2,B2 and A3and B3 that the example gave. The help had the title "Calculate a running balance". I copied and pasted the example like helped told me to do. When that didn't work I typed it in and it still didn't work. flyingrace One ...

Conflict wih Database Language Version 1.2.0151 when installing RM
Has anyone found a solution when facing a "Version Mismatch: This application requires language database 1.08 and the language database file you are using is version 1.2.0151..." I am installing RMS on a HP Win XP Media Center. I did not face this issue when installing it on a Sony Win XP Media Center. Tried looking in the "Add/Remove Software" but can't find an update to uninstall in order to fall back to the previous version. Any suggestions and / or known solution will be highly appreciated. Thanks! Are you installing this for a live database ? The current ...

what does the size 1/72 means
trying to find out if appies font or point You can specify a row height of 0 (zero) to 409. This value represents the height measurement in points (1 point equals approximately 1/72 inch or 0.035 cm). The default row height is 12.75 points (approximately 1/6 inch or 0.4 cm). If a row has a height of 0 (zero), the row is hidden. "Vin_microsoft" wrote: > trying to find out if appies font or point 1/72 of an inch is one point. Font sizes are measured in points. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Vin_microsoft" <Vin_microsof...

Tool bar Icons should get brighter when clicked several times
It might be helful if the icons on the tool bar would get brighter after serveral uses making them easier to locate. This could be reset when the program is closed or retained depending on the users choice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.m...

Changing label caption temporarily
Hi I am updating a table through form.In the form written a procedure for On Click event of Label.It works fine for updation.In event proc i have put a macro(Action : Transfer Text ) with InputBox for getting date portion of the table name ie.Indices Watch - BSESMLCAP-18dec07 So i am getting 18dec07 as a input.Now this input i want to put as a label name.This change should be temporary as permanent change will alter my On Click event procedure as i am using original caption name of the label. regds, prasanna -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Foru...

CRM v 1.2.3297
We just upgraded to this new version but can't located any release notes about changes/ bug fixes. (The only thing I see is a change in font and the ability to move the columns) Does anyone have/ know where I can obtain the release notes or a link to additional information about this release? thanks jaki ...

Upgrade from 12.0.0 to 12.1.0 not possible

Multiple Productlists
suggestion for CRM Why cant you have multiple product lists when you can have multiple business units. We have a client with many business units and each have seperate products and they are not allowed to see products from the other Business Units. (and the list would be very long) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based N...