.pdf save as settings

Hi, In Office 2007 Pro is there a way to change the settings such as
preventing content copying etc. when saving a file to pdf? I have been
trialling Open Office, alongside Office 2007 Pro (full version not a trial),
which allows access to these settings but I can't see a way to do it in MS
Office.
--
Chas

MS Office doesn't do that.

Chass wrote:

> Hi, In Office 2007 Pro is there a way to change the settings such as
> preventing content copying etc. when saving a file to pdf? I have been
> trialling Open Office, alongside Office 2007 Pro (full version not a trial),
> which allows access to these settings but I can't see a way to do it in MS
> Office.

0
Bob

Changing & Saving Fonts
When I change the default font in a new Excel Worksheet I seem to have to change it inn each cel individually. How can I do this more efficiently. To create a workbook and a woksheet template Open a new workbook. Customize fonts as you wish through Format>Style>Normal>Modify File>Save As Type: scroll down to Excel Template(*.XLT) and select. Name your workbook "BOOK"(no quotes). Excel will add the .XLT to save as BOOK.XLT. Store this workbook in the XLSTART folder usually located at........ C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLS...

Setting vendor payments with different payment terms
Hi I'm using Money for Home and buisness. If I want to set up a vendor that I pay NET + 30. for example: I will see the actual expense on 7/22 but the cash flow will happen on 8/22. How do I do that? If I set up a bill for the 8/22 then the expense is also record on August, but actually the expense took place on July. Please assist. Thanks! ...

sending PDF docs
I have clients using Quickbooks account sotware that generate pdf docs. when they send the relevant pdf doc via outlook 2000 to ANY external account (beit hotmail or any other business account)the mail never arrives. If I send any other pdf-the mail never arrives.If I send any other attachement-the mail arrives. I have adobe reader on all clients they al have full access to full V of outlook 2000. Its not even that the attachment gets stopped at teh mail ot SMTP server and the mail continue's through. The email just vanishes into some void. ANY clues or help would be much appreci...

Save CRM Settings in Outlook error
I have this problem: When I go to the Options in CRM 4.0 online client for Outlook, I'm not able to save any changes - after pressing OK button nothing happens. When clicking on Cancel button it causes an error with a message "Microsoft Dynamics CRM encountered an error ...". Any idea what's wrong? I'm running Windows Vista, Office 2007. Thanks Jan I'm trying out the demo version supplied by Microsoft in a pre-made virtual machine, and have exactly the same problem. If you just press cancel, it cancels ok. But pressing ok does nothing, and then pressing cancel ...

no pdf attachement readable
Although my Vista Home Premium opens PDF files doubleclicked in Explorer as expected, my Windows Mail doesn't open those files any more, claiming that no application has been assigned to this extension. How else can I assign the installed Adobe Reader V9 to Windows Mail pdf file extensions? "Horst Heinrich Dittgens" <hhd71@sofort-mail.de> wrote in message news:hdr89q$68d$00$1@news.t-online.com... > Although my Vista Home Premium opens PDF files doubleclicked in Explorer > as expected, my Windows Mail doesn't open those files any more, claiming...

Prevent OU Admin's from setting Mailbox Size
Is there a method, other than a deny of mDBUseDefaults on each user object, to restrict OU Admin's from over-riding the default mailbox size? ...

Chart formate changing when saved
I have over ten different charts that I copy into a report out workbook at then end of each month. The normal stuff Date, goal, actual. the data format is set for % so the the 0.15 will show up on the chart as 15% when I save it. When my boss opens the chart it show up as 0.15 again. How do I make it keep the format I created it in?? The Date does the same thing but only on some of the charts. Starts as a date (month-yr) then it changes to 12345 general number. If you're copying the charts into a report, I would suggest copying the charts as pictures to insure nothing cha...

how do i set up my own invoice and save to use whenever
i want to set up an invoice in excel ie: company name etc customer name +address invoice no quantity description rate total total vat grand total gatesand railings wrote: > i want to set up an invoice in excel ie: > company name > etc &g...

PDF disables Word Macros
Hello, We just upgraded our XP boxes to Word 2007 (SP2) with Acrobat PDFMaker (Reader 9.3.1) as a COM Addin. When we PDF one of our Word Docs (that contains Macros), we can no longer run macros in that document (Word Error: "The macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings," or "The macros in this project are disabled.") The macros again work perfectly after we close and then reopen the affected document. Trust Center Macro Security is set to "Enable all." My problem sounds exactly like one I found here:...

Report Parameters forms value list set by VBA?
NOTE: I"m a VBA novice I have a set of reports that use a common Report Parameter form. When I first designed them it was convenient as the same set of filters were applicable to all the reports: Example: report for invoices, report for open orders, report for processing orders Filters were: Location, Manager & Employee Now they also want to filter by date range, which won't consistent between reports: IE. Invoices = 30, 60 or 90 days old vs Pending Orders = 10, 15, 30 days old I'd like to just add one more drop down box to the parameter report and have the value list ch...

Exchange 2003 set itself on a ghostly name!
I have a Windows2003 domain with two DC. One of them died before I had the chance to run dcpromo again, so when it was rebuilt, I just changed its name. That DC had exchange preloaded but it was not configured. With that problem resolved, I have been trying to install exchange 2003 on this box. Installs fine but when I open the manager, the servers on its list is the old name of the rebuilt box! Estrange how it decided on that name. I had already deleted any reference of the old name in DNS, WINS, used NTDSUTIL to remove any traces of the name there, deleted from AD sites and Services, AD Us...

Set a report's Sort/Group programmatically?
I'm opening up a form that lets a user select what criteria he wants to filter a report by. Things like tech Name, Start and End Date range, Company Name, etc. All fine. Done it all before.I pass that information into the query that underlies the report. No sweat. HOWEVER (heh), I want the user to be able to choose how he wants to sort the report (minor sort, not the major) via a radio button/frame. Never having done THAT before, I realize that I need to be able to add a sort/group to the report programmatically. (Note that this will not be a permanent change to the report, s...

I can not change the scale settings on a scatter plot.
Making me completely crazy as all the online help assumes this works. -- Mom Hi, Your a little lite on detail here. Do you know how to change the scale values? Are you having problems displaying the format dialog? What things have you already tried? Cheers Andy Mom wrote: > Making me completely crazy as all the online help assumes this works. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Also, does it work on the Y axis and not the X? Make sure it's an XY Scatter chart and not a Line chart. Can you format other features of the chart? If not, make sure the ...

Link a PDF file to a worksheet
Hello to all. I do not consider myself an expert in Excell, I know quite a bit of the basic stuff, but when it comes to macros and coding it gets too technical. I hope that someone here can offer some advice on what i'm wanting to acheive. I have this single worsheet spreadsheet. It's an invoice log, I jot down information on each invoice that hits my desk, dates, amounts, when it comes back to me, when I input it in the system, requisition numbers, etc. Recently we added a scan funtion to our copier, and it allows us to have a digital format of the invoices. I've just been ...

Trouble setting up new windows email account
I have just tried to set up 2 new email accounts and have encountered the following error message, "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'name', Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" The same error message has appeared for both email accounts. I have already set up the new account names with the host and have accessed these accounts via the website. I just can't pull them through on Windows mail. Other (old) mail accounts work fine. Anyone any ideas? ...

Setting Outlook as Default Mail Client
I get a message every time I open Outlook that tells me to run Outlook and set it as Default Mail Client. It is currently set as the Default, but I still get this message. I have followed all the instructions and it shows as the default. This message box even pops up every time I turn on my computer telling me there is no default mail client assigned. Any ideas? Scott Go into Internet Explorer | Tools | Internet Options | Programs tab and set the mail client to Outlook Express. Select apply and then change it back to Microsoft Outlook. That might be enough to force a rewrite ...

Saving Custom number formats
When I apply a custom number format to a worksheet in Excel 97 SR2 the dame format is not available in other worksheets. Is there a way of making it stick? Thanks in advance. Ian Hi Ian, Try putting the format in a blank workbook called Book1 and save this in your XLSTART folder -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Ian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:199a01c3fc05$2e662cf0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I apply a custom number format to a worksheet in > Excel 97 SR2 the dame format is not available i...

C: Drive documents and setting expansion
Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. What do I need to change so that can happen?? Thanks.. Bruce A. Julseth wrote: > Whenever I, Right Click Start then click "Explore", I get an > expansion of the my user ID folders. Now, I rarely us "Documents and > Settings" and would like to have it expand differently. > > What do I need to change so that can happen?? 1. You could ...

Physical mem dump when saving across Novell
Anyone getting a physical mem dump when saving an Excel workbook across a Novell network? This problem seems to have started after MSFT pushed out the latest upgrades to Office 2003 and/or W2KPro. I'm on a Dell Latitude D600 with 1 G RAM, Pentium M, CDRW drive. ...

Message/Contacts/Settings Folders for Backup
We recently added an internal hd to computer and duplicated document folders to the new hd, leaving all other files on the original hd. I want to set-up the automated backup to not only include the doc foldrs on the new drive, but the outlook message folders, settings, etc., which were left on the old drive. Which Office folders should I add to the backup script? Am I just backing up all .dat files that I can find in the Office folders? Thanks, Ken ...

Setting the margins
I am creating a brochure, and I want the pictures and the backgrounds to go all the way to the edge of the paper. Right now, when I print the brochure, there are margins. They are like a quarter of an inch. How do I get rid of these margins? Thanks, Lindsay Most likely your printer cannot print bleeds. "Lindsay" <lrs59@msstate.edu> wrote in message news:1150986139.323569.270300@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... |I am creating a brochure, and I want the pictures and the backgrounds | to go all the way to the edge of the paper. Right now, when I print | the brochure, ther...

set up user account to receive misspelled emails
I have SBS2003 with exchange 2003. I have had the MX record changed to my IP address. I want to set up a user to receive misspelled emails and send them to my email. Also I want the administrator email sent to my outlook email. How do I go about this? Thanks Pam See my reply to your other post on this subject. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:223292EE-0E80-4CD4-B5B0-333C3BA521FE@microsoft.com... > I have SBS2003 with exchange 2003. I have ...

How do I set one cell as a constant so I can drag the formula
I want to set, say, cell A1 with a number, say 10. I then want to reference other cells back to the value 10. But when I drag the formula down successive cells no longer look at the value in A1, instead going to A2, A3, A4, etc.... I know this is easy to do, but I forget and can't word it right to find the answer using the help section in Excel. Make the cell reference "Absolute", instead of "Relative"........... $A$1.......instead of A1 Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "juntipoikka" <juntipoikka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43E2...

SHBrowseForFolder(&bi) How do I set the initial directory
As the subject says how do I Open up the directoy tree to an initial directory? Thanks >As the subject says how do I Open up the directoy tree to an initial directory? Here's an old example that's been posted on the newsgroups before: Use a callback, and respond to BFFM_INITIALIZED by sending a BFFM_SETSELECTION message with the directory you want. E.g. // SetSelProc // Callback procedure to set the initial selection of the browser. int CALLBACK SetSelProc( HWND hWnd, UINT uMsg, LPARAM lParam, LPARAM lpData ) { if (uMsg==BFFM_INITIALIZED) { ::SendMess...

Setting AutoArchive for multiple personal folders
I am using Outlook 2000. I have several Personal Folders on which AutoArchive has been set up. I now want to change the timeframe in which these folders are autoarchived. Is there a way to do this for the Personal folder and all of its subfolders at one time, or does each subfolder have to be set up individually? ...