%s in XL entered as ".5" OR "50" reads as 50% if format is %age.

I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional percentages,
between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in ".5", it
reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it is.
It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't make
sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%. Is
there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel? Please
help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com

Try this, Buzz:
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/data_is_entered_at_10_percent_its_value_in_microsoft_excel.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Abuzzmaster" <Abuzzmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional
percentages,
> between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in ".5",
it
> reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it is.
> It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't make
> sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%. Is
> there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel? Please
> help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com

0
ng1 (1444)
7/21/2005 12:42:50 AM
You might want to try to enter it as .05, leave formatted as a percentage
with 2 decimal points.  I've come across this in other programs also.

"Abuzzmaster" wrote:

> I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional percentages,
> between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in ".5", it
> reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it is.
> It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't make
> sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%. Is
> there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel? Please
> help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com
0
Paula (89)
7/21/2005 1:16:02 AM
What version are you using?

Right now I'm on a XL97 machine.
Formatting a range to % with 2 decimal places, and entering:
..5
and
0.5
Give 2 completely different results!
..5 = 50.00%
0.5 = 0.50%

Now, I remember seeing on my XL02 machine, a setting in,
<Tools> <Options> <Edit> tab,
A setting that I don't have on my 97 machine.
Something relating to %'s ... something about % entries (can't quite
remember without looking).

Anyway, if your version has this option in the <Edit> tab, try making
various entries with it checked and unchecked, and see it helps.
(Can't check mine 'til tomorrow morning)
--
Regards,

RD

"Abuzzmaster" <Abuzzmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional
percentages,
> between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in ".5",
it
> reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it is.
> It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't make
> sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%. Is
> there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel? Please
> help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com

0
ragdyer1 (4060)
7/21/2005 2:29:25 AM
Hi

Using Windows 2000 and Office XP I have the same situation at times.  Plesae
note the at times part.

Since I never work with fractions, this has never bothered me.  Strange
enough, if you, with some percentages in your sheet, untick the Allow
automatic % entry option, and you type in 50, you will get 5000%, 5 will show
500%, .5 will show 50%, .05 will show 5% and so on
Do not untick that option, for your own sanity's sake

--
j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at.  Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"Abuzzmaster" wrote:

> I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional percentages,
> between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in ".5", it
> reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it is.
> It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't make
> sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%. Is
> there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel? Please
> help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com
That didn't help, unfortunately. That box was already unchecked for me. Try
formatting a cell as Percentage, then type in 5 and .05 and you get the same
result. You should get 5% and 0.05% respectively. Doesn't make sense. If you
have any other suggestions, I'd be grateful.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

> Try this, Buzz:
> http://www.officearticles.com/excel/data_is_entered_at_10_percent_its_value_in_microsoft_excel.htm
> *******************
> ~Anne Troy
>
> www.OfficeArticles.com
>

> "Abuzzmaster" <Abuzzmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional
> percentages,
> > between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in ".5",
> it
> > reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it is.
> > It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't make
> > sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%. Is
> > there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel? Please
> > help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com

If I enter it as .05, it reads 5%. If I wanted 5%, I'd type in 5, right? It's
actually formatted with 3 decimal points. Try it on your Excel, you'll see,
typing in .05 and 5 both gives 5%, when it should be 0.05% and 5%,
respectively. I'm thoroughly confused. If you have any other suggestions, I'd
appreciate it.

"paula" wrote:

> You might want to try to enter it as .05, leave formatted as a percentage
> with 2 decimal points.  I've come across this in other programs also.
>
> "Abuzzmaster" wrote:
>
> > I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional percentages,
> > between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in ".5", it
> > reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it is.
> > It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't make
> > sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%. Is
> > there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel? Please
> > help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com
I don't really understand. I typed in ..5 and got "..5". No percentages. Why
2 decimal points? If you try on your excel, you'll see that .05 and 5
entered, both give you "5%", when they should give you 0.05% and 5.00%,
respectively. I still don't get it. If you check on your other computer and
come up with something, please let me know. Thanks. I'm using Excel 2002.

"Ragdyer" wrote:

> What version are you using?
>
> Right now I'm on a XL97 machine.
> Formatting a range to % with 2 decimal places, and entering:
> ..5
> and
> 0.5
> Give 2 completely different results!
> ..5 = 50.00%
> 0.5 = 0.50%
>
> Now, I remember seeing on my XL02 machine, a setting in,
> <Tools> <Options> <Edit> tab,
> A setting that I don't have on my 97 machine.
> Something relating to %'s ... something about % entries (can't quite
> remember without looking).
>
> Anyway, if your version has this option in the <Edit> tab, try making
> various entries with it checked and unchecked, and see it helps.
> (Can't check mine 'til tomorrow morning)
> --
> Regards,
>
> RD

> "Abuzzmaster" <Abuzzmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional
> percentages,
> > between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in ".5",
> it
> > reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it is.
> > It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't make
> > sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%. Is
> > there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel? Please
> > help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com

I don't understand. Where is the check box you're referring to? And I
couldn't really tell from your response if this was a solution to the
problem, or just another problem that you've faced that's loosely related.
Could you clear that up for me? And if you have any help I would really
appreciate it. Thanks.

"Kassie" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Using Windows 2000 and Office XP I have the same situation at times.  Plesae
> note the at times part.
>
> Since I never work with fractions, this has never bothered me.  Strange
> enough, if you, with some percentages in your sheet, untick the Allow
> automatic % entry option, and you type in 50, you will get 5000%, 5 will show
> 500%, .5 will show 50%, .05 will show 5% and so on
> Do not untick that option, for your own sanity's sake
>
> --
> j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at.  Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
>

> "Abuzzmaster" wrote:
>
> > I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional percentages,
> > between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in ".5", it
> > reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it is.
> > It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't make
> > sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%. Is
> > there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel? Please
> > help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com
I *DIDN'T* say 2 decimal *POINTS*, I said 2 decimal *PLACES*.

Anyway, re-read my post.
You'll see where I described entering
..5 = 50.00%
And entering
0.5 = 0.50%

So, the answer to your question is to enter a zero before the decimal point,
and then you'll get exactly what you're looking for.
--
HTH,

RD

> I don't really understand. I typed in ..5 and got "..5". No percentages.
Why
> 2 decimal points? If you try on your excel, you'll see that .05 and 5
> entered, both give you "5%", when they should give you 0.05% and 5.00%,
> respectively. I still don't get it. If you check on your other computer
and
> come up with something, please let me know. Thanks. I'm using Excel 2002.
>
> "Ragdyer" wrote:
>
> > What version are you using?
> >
> > Right now I'm on a XL97 machine.
> > Formatting a range to % with 2 decimal places, and entering:
> > ..5
> > and
> > 0.5
> > Give 2 completely different results!
> > ..5 = 50.00%
> > 0.5 = 0.50%
> >
> > Now, I remember seeing on my XL02 machine, a setting in,
> > <Tools> <Options> <Edit> tab,
> > A setting that I don't have on my 97 machine.
> > Something relating to %'s ... something about % entries (can't quite
> > remember without looking).
> >
> > Anyway, if your version has this option in the <Edit> tab, try making
> > various entries with it checked and unchecked, and see it helps.
> > (Can't check mine 'til tomorrow morning)
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > RD

-
> > Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit
!

-
> > "Abuzzmaster" <Abuzzmaster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional
> > percentages,
> > > between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in
".5",
> > it
> > > reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it
is.
> > > It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't
make
> > > sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%.
Is
> > > there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel?
Please
> > > help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com

0
ragdyer1 (4060)
7/22/2005 12:04:48 AM
Hi

I merely confirmed that this is a problem in Excel.  If you want to enter
5%, there is really only one way, and that is to enter it as .05.  If you
want .5%, enter it as .005.  Stupid, I know.
The button I referred to, you will find under Tools|Options.  Select the
Edit tab, and you have the option to automatically enter numbers as %.  If
you untick this option, it goes completely haywire.  So I only tried to warn
you on the one hand, and to confirm that we do have a problem.  The solution
- who knows?
--

"Abuzzmaster" wrote:

> I don't understand. Where is the check box you're referring to? And I
> couldn't really tell from your response if this was a solution to the
> problem, or just another problem that you've faced that's loosely related.
> Could you clear that up for me? And if you have any help I would really
> appreciate it. Thanks.
>
> "Kassie" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Using Windows 2000 and Office XP I have the same situation at times.  Plesae
> > note the at times part.
> >
> > Since I never work with fractions, this has never bothered me.  Strange
> > enough, if you, with some percentages in your sheet, untick the Allow
> > automatic % entry option, and you type in 50, you will get 5000%, 5 will show
> > 500%, .5 will show 50%, .05 will show 5% and so on
> > Do not untick that option, for your own sanity's sake
> >
> > --
> > j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at.  Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
> >

> > "Abuzzmaster" wrote:
> >
> > > I have a spreadsheet I work with every day and I use fractional percentages,
> > > between 0-1%. If the field is formatted as Percentage, and I type in ".5", it
> > > reads it as 50%, which it would be if it weren't a percentage. But it is.
> > > It's a half percent. By typing in "50", I also get 50%, which doesn't make
> > > sense. If I type in "5" I get 5%, if I type in ".5", I should get .5%. Is
> > > there a way to make this happen, or is this just a glitch in Excel? Please
> > > help me figure this out. Thanks. abuzzmaster@yahoo.com

50+50+17.5%=117.5
Hi All 50+50+17.5%=117.5 Yep, my problem is that simple, I don't know how to put the sum above into a formula in Excel :-( I've been reading a really good book here, tells me how to format this, resize that, but when it comes to actually doing any maths, not a word is said :-( So, here are my questions. 1, How do I right the formula for the above sum? And 2, anybody know of any good places on the net for teaching how to right the formula in excel. I'd like to say in advance thanks for any help Regards TC =50+50+17.5%. But 17.5% is .175, so the correct answer is 100.175, ...

Just Tested Opera 10.50
Runs good in windows 98 keep up the good work OPERA! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 2:39 PM Subject: Just Tested Opera 10.50 > Runs good in windows 98 > keep up the good work OPERA! Hello: Thank you for your report. This is good to know since the Opera systems requirements page no longer list Windows 98/ME as supported systems. And it's good to know that there's at least one modern, fully up-to-date browser fro Win 98/ME...

paper size stuck at 5.507 x 8.5 for booklets in Publisher 2003
After creating a booklet, the page size became 5.507" x 8.5" and if I change it, it won't stay. Change it to what? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Wallmax" <Wallmax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E351A33D-2F73-432C-972B-7DD9322BF1A4@microsoft.com... > After creating a booklet, the page size became 5.507" x 8.5" and if I > change > it, it won't stay. > 5.5" x 8.5" "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote: > Change it to what? > > -- > > JoAnn Paules > MVP Microsoft [...

The number change from 1350 to 13.5 and Enter does not function properly
Dear all, I got two problems in using the excel, First is when I type in a number like 1350, excel will change it to 13.5 ehat happened and any setting that I need to make it back to normal. Second is that when I finish entering data in cell and Press Enter button, it should go down to another cell, but now when I press Enter, it just stay in the same cell and do not move to any cell. Please help. Thanks. Hi for your first question choose tools / options / edit and untick fixed decimals for the second tools / options / edit and tick move selection after enter and ch...

5.5.0 smtp;550-EarthLink
THIS IS THE ISSUE WITH EXCHANGE 2000+ There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <server.domain.com #5.5.0 smtp;550-EarthLink does not recognize your computer (66.xxx.xxx.xxx) as connecting from an EarthLink connection. If this is in error, please contact technical support.> THIS IS HOW TO FIX IT 1) In Exchange Manager, go to the properties sheet for the SMTP virtual server of the server in question. 2) Hit the "delivery" tab, the "advanced" button 3) In the ho...

#5.5.0 smtp;550 [WILDPACKET]
Few users received this error message today .... and the messages bounced back. Running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2000. There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <ourxchangedomain.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 <receipient@target.com>... Relaying denied> Please advise. Thank you in advance. are the emails all to the same email domain? can you send a message via a telnet session to the domain? "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA6CFE18-417...

Office beta 2011 installer wizard in 10.5.7 shows "Wrong OS version. This software needs Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later"

5.5.0 smtp;550 Denied by policy
I have a server running win2003 and exchange 2003. When sending to one email address the following bouncback message is received, "There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <ascrs_2k.ascrs.local #5.5.0 smtp;550 Denied by policy.> " The server sending the message is our exchange server. I am not sure where a policy was set that could be denying this from being sent out. Any help would be appreciated. Jeff_S <Jeff_S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a server running win2003 a...

Exchange 5.5 #50
Hi Folks, i have Exchange 5.5, pre migration procedure i tried to connect the LDAP Server, but any password is invalid! i have antoher server (diffrent ORG) that work absolute! HELP PLEASE!!! Regards, NR ...

I am trying to round currency to the closest .50, can anyone tell.
I have a list of numbers I am trying to round to the closest .50, can anyone help me? ex. 264.68 would be 264.50; 264.97 would be 265.00 You can used the MROUND function (ensure the Analysis tool pack add-in is intalled). i.e. =MROUND(A1,0.5) where A1 contains the amount to be rounded. Hope that helps ___________________ Naz London "sueshe" wrote: > I have a list of numbers I am trying to round to the closest .50, can anyone > help me? ex. 264.68 would be 264.50; 264.97 would be 265.00 Or without the Analysis tool pack add-in try: =ROUND(A1*2,0)/2 HTH Sandy -...

550.5.7.1 requested action not taken: message refused
All, Currently, my company is getting an e-mail that is sent from ouside our domain and is being rejected. A returned mail sent back to the sender saying: 550 5.7.1 requested action not taken: message refused 554 5.0.0 service unavailable The message is a status log file converted into html. If I take the word Unknown out of the text that is being sent, the e-mail is accepted. Does anyone know why? On 9 Jan 2007 13:34:50 -0800, "MJSH" <mhobbs@e-mcinc.com> wrote: >All, > >Currently, my company is getting an e-mail that is sent from ouside our >domain and is ...

new msgfilter.dll (file version 6.5.7650.22) for IMF
I no have support from Microsoft, but should like to get file msgfilter.dll (file version 6.5.7650.22). Where its take? -- Vit ...

Exchange 5.5 MSExchangeDA 1002 and -550 error
Hi I am using exchange 5.5 (in it's last days, it is to be upgraded in a few weeks). However, since about two days the exchange server declines to start. I get a event message: Source: MSExchangeDA EventID: 1002 Type: Error Description: Die Microsoft Exchange Server-Datenbank (EDB) konnte nicht initialisiert werden und gab den Fehler -550 zurück. Der Fehler kann nicht behoben werden, und der Verzeichnisdienst kann nicht fortsetzen. (Translation: The Microsoft Exchange Server-database (EDB) could not be initialized and returned error code -550. That problem cannot be s...

Exchange 5.5 - 502 Error
Receive the above message when trying to send emails to a client user at a remote site. We have been able to send to them in the past and don't believe anything has changed on either server (we are running Exchange 5.5/Windows NT, not sure about them). Anyone have any ideas of how to try and troubleshoot the issue? Feedback appreciated... have you tried to send an email to someone at that domain via a telnet session on your server, to their server? sometimes you can get more information that way... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "IQ" <holdthisforme@hotmail.com> wrote in mes...

$3.50 best invest....
The First randomizer on the net with MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! http://www.rockmyway.com/newmem.asp?mailid=ipilote@lino.sympatico.ca Best of all .... we will Refund your money back to you if your turn of to be paid do not come in the 29 days of your signup(We are sure ..we DO NOT have to refund you , because you will love this program after you signup.YOU CAN GET PAID ON THE NEXT DAY OF YOUR SIGN UP!!!) ...

#5.5.0 smtp;500 Syntax error, command unrecognized
I just installed a new Windows Server 2003 with Exchange 2003. I get this message when I send to all Hotmail accounts and some other accounts. Any ideas? On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:56:04 -0800, "MikeO" <MikeO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I just installed a new Windows Server 2003 with Exchange 2003. I get this >message when I send to all Hotmail accounts and some other accounts. Any >ideas? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=895857&SD=tech "SMTP mail cannot be sent or cannot be received in Exchange Server" http://support.microsoft.com/defa...

Forward Mail with Unresolved Recipients to a Single Mailbox (Exchange 5.5.2650.21)
How can I remove forwarding of all the email with unresolved recipients to the administrator? TNX Hi Joe, You can customize which NDRs you receive in the IMS Admin mailbox by going to the properties of the IMS, Internet Mail tab and clicking on customize. The server will still send NDRs regardless of this setting, but will not copy the admin. -- hth, SusanV <joe@unknown.org> wrote in message news:k6r120lul35vr88r9lt8ena4003u39b3re@4ax.com... > > > How can I remove forwarding of all the email with unresolved > recipients to the administrator? > > TNX Il Wed, 4 F...

ERROR 0x800CCC79 501 5.5.2 MSG
i'be been sending/receiving emails for quite some time now, within the last few days, the following message displays. I'm using MS Vista Basic, and ISP w/security-McAfee. I have attempted to resolve this issue by doing some of the following: deleting all emails associated with the referenced message, deleting the contact cited in the message and re-establishing the contact and I've verified my "Authenticiation" box is checked...but to no avail. I do not have any messages in my outbox and also am prompted with "One or more messages in your outbox do...

Exch 5.5 to 2003
Can anyone tell me in automating the move or copy of users mailbox from one domain (NT) to AD 2003 Native? Exmerge the best? Whats the fastest? Sample work / process would be great! thx. Exmerge is not the best way to migrate as you will loose single instance storage and your database will grow considerably. Upgrade existing domain to AD, introduce E2k3 to E55 site, move mailboxes one by one, leave E55 running for some time and then properly decommission it. Sammy wrote: > Can anyone tell me in automating the move or copy of users mailbox from one > domain (NT) to AD 2003 Nat...

#5.5.0 smtp;550 Denied by policy
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C5BD31.6D004AB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When senting to a particular recipiant I get... There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email = server. Please contact your system administrator. <mail.DOMAIN.local #5.5.0 smtp;550 Denied by policy.> Any Ideas? Thanks ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C5BD31.6D004AB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printab...

#5.5.0 smtp;550 unrouteable address #5.5.0 smtp;554 Relay access
I have been getting misc. NDR's and am not sure what is causing them. The wierd thing is is that they are coming from a mail server in the UK. I am in the US and the users that are sending emails are SOMETIMES getting the following NDR's: There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <sgiuk2k3mail1.spectra-gases.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 unrouteable address> Vendors.Spectragases%SPECTRANETICS@spectranetics.com on 6/20/2006 1:52 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the r...

need to subtract .50 from a cell if it is over 6.00
Here is the formula it works but I need it to also subtract .50 from I5 if I5 is greater then 6.00 after it is divided by 24 at the end, it is for a time sheet to take out .30 min for lunch. =IF(H5="P",G5+12-F5,IF(H5="A",G5-F5,(I5/24)))) See your other post. =IF(H5="P",G5+12-F5,IF(H5="A",G5-F5,(IF(I5>6,I5-0.5,I5)/24))) -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Jeff Brown" <JeffBrown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A6F8197-7F08-46D1-A477-005074B9D495@microsoft.com... > Here is the formula i...

Migrate Data from Great Plains 7.5 to Sage Line 50 v12?
I have Great Plains 7.5. I want to move to Sage Line 50. How do I get the data out? What DBMS are you on? MS-SQL, Btrieve...? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP http://www.AccoladePublications.com Documentation for Software Users "Steve" wrote: > I have Great Plains 7.5. I want to move to Sage Line 50. How do I get > the data out? > > ...

ERROR
Hi, I have an exchange 2003 box that is having some issues. About 10% of emails are getting this message. the email address that is being set to is correct. In this case the receiving server is an exchange 2003 too. Any ideas? Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: 10/27/2004 3:07 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: user@otherdomain.com on 10/27/2004 3:07 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <server.mydoamin.local #5.5.0 smtp;550-"T...

You are running HR Version 7.50.08. Contact Admin to install 7.50.
This is a warning message I get when I log on to my 7.5g66 test upgrade environment. I have downloaded the sp1 for the HR module and I had GP load the chunk file. I also ran the HR table initializing, hoping it would take care of the problem but it didn't work.. I couldn't find anything else to do... what am I missing? How can I get my HR module installation to be V. 7.50.09?? Thanks ...