"Enabel / Disable macros" message box appears no matter which .xls file the user opens....

"Enabel / Disable macros" message box appears no matter which .xls
file I open... I can't find any hidden/empty code in the xls files...

Has someone got any experience with this?

krgds,
Nils Egil Lie
Stolt Offshore AS

Hi
you also have to remove the (empty) modules in the VBA editor. Also
check that there're no statements left in the worksheet modules and in
the workbook module

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Nils Egil Lie wrote:
> "Enabel / Disable macros" message box appears no matter which .xls
> file I open... I can't find any hidden/empty code in the xls files...
>
> Has someone got any experience with this?
>
> krgds,
> Nils Egil Lie
> Stolt Offshore AS

0
frank.kabel (11126)
5/18/2004 2:19:18 PM
And if you want to see pictures, you can visit Debra Dalgleish's site:

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com