XL 2003: Replacing X-Axis Labels with Custom Ones...

Is there any way of simply replacing my existing X-Axis labels with those of
my own definition, without having to add an additional data range?
XL insists on inserting a nicely scaled axis (say 1 to 10) and I'd like
1,2,3,E instead...
Any help appreciated...
0
Birmangirl (13)

The way to achieve this is to use another range that contains the X labels
you want. Is there a particular reason you don't want to do it this way?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Birmangirl" <Birmangirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way of simply replacing my existing X-Axis labels with those
> of
> my own definition, without having to add an additional data range?
> XL insists on inserting a nicely scaled axis (say 1 to 10) and I'd like
> 1,2,3,E instead...
> Any help appreciated...

customizing quote merge template

Outlook 2003 News

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2