X Error Bars appearring when it is not set

Hi,
I am using the ErrorBars in my chart.  I only want the Y
Error Bars to show on my chart and I set it correctly in
my program using .ErrorBar Direction:=xlY but it appears
as a bug in Microsoft Excel Macro.

I tried the method in Article 157110 of the Microsoft
Knowledge Base to remove the erronously set X Error Bars
as follows and it doesn't seem to work:

Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro ("SELECT(""Series 1 X Error
Bars"")")
Selection.Delete

What else should I check or what other method can I use?

Is this problem corrected in the the latest Microsoft
Office Service Pack?  My Microsoft Office is running
Service Pack 1 on Windows 2000.

Thanks for your response

Kah Nee Ong
0
anonymous (74722)

Could you post more of the macro, particularly the entire command that
applies the error bars and a few steps earlier. Also, what chart type is
this?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/
_______

Kah Nee Ong wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using the ErrorBars in my chart.  I only want the Y
> Error Bars to show on my chart and I set it correctly in
> my program using .ErrorBar Direction:=xlY but it appears
> as a bug in Microsoft Excel Macro.
>
> I tried the method in Article 157110 of the Microsoft
> Knowledge Base to remove the erronously set X Error Bars
> as follows and it doesn't seem to work:
>
> Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro ("SELECT(""Series 1 X Error
> Bars"")")
> Selection.Delete
>
> What else should I check or what other method can I use?
>
> Is this problem corrected in the the latest Microsoft
> Office Service Pack?  My Microsoft Office is running
> Service Pack 1 on Windows 2000.
>
> Thanks for your response
>
> Kah Nee Ong

0
jonNO1 (306)

Multiple stacked bar charts

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Setting up a new e-mail account

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

error 553

80070005 error #2

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...

y value vs x
In an xy scatter plot one can choose the type of line connecting the data points (smooth, straight, etc.). Once this is done, Is there a simple way of determining the y value of graph for a specific x value without doing successive approximations with 0 shifts. I'd rather not purchase a graphing program just for this simple task. You could find an equation that fits the data (see trendline) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "ralph" <ralph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:284B39DE-20C6-40CB-AB60-39B...

Setting in Outlook 2007
Hi I have Outlook 2007 with all updates, how do I change the settings so attachments, web addresses or inserted pictures are not removed or disallowed. Thanks for any help regards Daniel Attacments removed? - Uninstall your anti virus application Web addresses - In internet options ensure outlook is set as default mail app "Daniel" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:OcOS1y97JHA.5356@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have Outlook 2007 with all updates, how do I change the settings so > attachments, web addresses or inserted pictures are not removed...

CRM Error

Setting up Word to automatically open in Standard mode, zoom=page margins
I've tried to find ways to handle this through the normal.dot file and can't find it... Word wants to open in layout mode and 200% zoom, forcing me to manually select mode and zoom. Any way to get Word to do what I want instead of what it wants? Thanks for your time. ===== Edward Lipsett Fukuoka, Japan Hi Edward: Word will open each document in the view and zoom it as last saved in. The onyl way to have a particular view happen every time is to create an AutoOpen() macro that specifies the view you want. Turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself setting the view and zo...

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

Outlook2K3 and POP3 settings
Greetings list, I have a quick question and am also needing something somewhere that will explain in further detail how POP3 works with Outlook 2003. Scenario: I have a remote user that had been using Outlook 2003 with Exchange services and is now unable to use them from his location. In order to allow for him to connect to our mail server, we switched him over to a POP3 connector. All of his settings are correct and he is able to receive email without issue. However, it appears that the setting in his Send/Receive groups settings are not responsive to the time limit he has listed. I ha...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...