X axis on 0 on Line-Column on 2 Axes

Is there a way on a Line-Column on 2 Axes chart to have the 0 value on both
the bar and line axes be straight across from each other even though the bar
chart is in 1,000s and the line axes is in single digits and has negative
numbers?  Only way I can figure is to put negative numbers in the bar axis as
well.
0
Supe (1)

Try this:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AlignXon2Ys.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Supe" <Supe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way on a Line-Column on 2 Axes chart to have the 0 value on
> both
> the bar and line axes be straight across from each other even though the
> bar
> chart is in 1,000s and the line axes is in single digits and has negative
> numbers?  Only way I can figure is to put negative numbers in the bar axis
> as
> well.

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)