X Axis labels are disappearing

Hi

I have created a graph, offset the x axis by 100 and rotated the alignment of the text to 60 degrees....BUT my label text has lost the last 3 letters. I tried offsetting it to 1000 but all I get is heaps of white space and letters still missing. How do I fix this problem? I would love any help anyone can give!
0
anonymous (74722)

How to average where 1 cell = x
Howdy, Hopefully someone can help me out with this problem. I have a list of data, and I need to find averages for each month. Is there any function I can use that would effectively calculate: where [column A] = x, then average column B values that correspond to x in column A? Thanks in advance, Ian Depending on how your worksheet is set up, you may wantto try Sorting by your Month Column and then using the Subtotals feature located in the Data menu. tj "Ian" wrote: > Howdy, > Hopefully someone can help me out with this problem. > > I have a list of data, an...

Not sure my Version of OS X will support my New Software
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Processor: Power PC Have recently Bought the Office mac 2008- Home and Student edition, but as I went to install it, I noted that they are requesting Mac OS X version 10.4.9 or later.... My Computer is only a Version 10.3.9, so I am now concerned I will not be able to run the package effectively, Please Advise, With Thanks, Helen On 3/10/08 2:35 AM, in article ee92f48.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Helen_Peirce@officeformac.com" <Helen_Peirce@officeformac.com> wrote: > > Have recently Bought the Office mac 2008- Ho...

Grouping and printing labels
Using Access 2007. I have a very simple query with the following fields: FamID, FamName, StudLast, StudFirst, StudRoom, StudGrd I've previously created several reports based on this query, grouping on the FamID field, then sorting the students by their grade in the detail. Works just fine to pull into various letter-size documents. This is what I get: Page #1 Blah blah text FamName FamID 1StudFirst 1StudLast 1StudRoom 2StudFirst 2StudLast 2StudRoom 3StudFirst 3StudLast 3StudRoom Blah blah text Page #2 Blah blah text FamName FamID 1StudFirst 1StudLast 1StudRoom Blah blah t...

How do I create an 11 X 17 document in Word?
I am trying to create an 11X17" document in Word and I get a message that my margins don't fit. When I go to print preview about 1/3 of the document isn't showing. The same thing happens in Publisher. What am I doing wrong? I'll bet your printer can't handle an 11 x 17 sheet of paper. You need drivers for one that does. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "A vexed teacher" <A vexed teacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E978CF3-208B-4174-B83A-A2469D5241CE@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create an 11X17" document ...

Does any Chart Y-axis with 2 Values on X-axis(A train's tracking)
I need to draw a chart, where Y-axis represent Railway Stations and X-axis represent times of a day. I need to show simple line chart Stating From Station A, 0700hr(Train Dep Time);Station B 0800hr(Train arrive time);Station B 0800hr(Train Dep Time);Station C 0830hr (Train Arrive Time);Station C 0835hr(Train Dep Time);and finally Station D 0900hr(Train Arrive Time). You can see that in some station, the train does not stop and so Arrive and Dep time are the same. But in some stations, the train stops and therefore the line chart will show as parallel to X axis during its stops at th...

Excel
My son is trying to reverse the x and y axis on an Excel chart. I don't believe you can but I thought I should ask. DenisB - > My son is trying to reverse the x and y axis on an Excel chart. I don't > believe you can but I thought I should ask. < One way is to select the chart, then choose Chart | Source Data | Series, and respecify the ranges for X Values and Y Values. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com "Mike Middleton" wrote: > DenisB - > > > My son is trying to reverse the x and y axis on an Excel chart. I don't > > believe y...

insert 'x' number of rows in excel
Hi, I'm looking to insert 'x' no. of rows into an excel document where 'x' is the result of a 'countA' function. Is this possible? Hi# only possible with VBA. Would this be feasible for you? >-----Original Message----- >Hi, >I'm looking to insert 'x' no. of rows into an excel document where 'x' is >the result of a 'countA' function. > >Is this possible? >. > Yes VBA is feasible "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi# > only possible with VBA. Would this be feasible for you? > > >-----Original ...

X Y Scatter With Point name on each point ?
I need to create a excel chart with three columns which are x coordinate, y coordinate and country name. I need a scatter chart, with point name labeled againt each point. e.g. In the below example, I need country name to identify each point in the chart. Pl. help ! x y Cname 1 5 US 2 2 Canada 5 7 Brazil 6 2 UK Hi, Create a xy-scatter on the first to columns of data and then use Rob Bovey's free addin to link data labels to cells. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "...

Label printing #6
What is the recommended label printer for RMS or wil lanyone do? Pretty much anyone will do, there may be a list of printers recommended or "RMS certified" that may be in the MS web site, anyway I've seen zebra LP2824 and 2844 work well, as well as cognitive and datamax printers - "Faiz Amir" wrote: > What is the recommended label printer for RMS or wil lanyone do? If you do any UPS shipping ask your UPS rep for a new label printer. Then go to barcodewarehouse.biz and get item number 3351210 - comes in a case of 8 rolls. These labels work the best for our ...

Changing default language of office X or v.X : a successful case from french to english
I post it because I failed to find this information here. I'm an English user working in France(bad situation). My company provided me French office 2004 for Mac(version 11.0) and license key. My french is really basic level and my english is much better than french, so I wanted to change all the menu bars and options marked in english. I downloaded update files for office2004 from Mactopia. At first, install a FRENCH version of 'Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Service pack 1 (11.1.0). And then, install ENGLISH version of 'Microsoft office 2004 for Mac 11.1.1 Update'. It changes...

wine bottle labels
How do I use Publisher to set up labels, 3 to a page? I am going to print on gummed stock. jemilo <jemilo@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I use Publisher to set up labels, 3 to a page? I am going to > print on gummed stock. This depends on your version of Publisher. Instructions here are for Publisher 2003. a) Use File > Page Setup > Printer and Paper to set the paper size to the size of the sheet on which the gummed labels are. b) Use File > Page Setup > Layout to set the page size in Publisher to the size of one label. c...

disable office X formatting palette genie animation
How do you disable the genie type animation that takes place when you show or hide the formatting palette in Word/Excel/Powerpoint v.X? I have done this before, and am looking at a system where it is disabled, but I can't figure out where this option is so that I can control it on another system. ...

Labels 08-09-04
How can I use the SDK to retrieve the label of a field or can I do this by accessing the db directly ...

phone numbers & addresses header disappear (customized contact)
Hi all, I tried to customized the contact form from the standard library. exchange 2003/outlook2003 envir. I just drop one (or any) user defind field from field chooser to the contact design form. I just test and run this form and the Phone Numbers________________________ Addresses___________________________ Do not appear in the header anymore. Is this supposed to be? What's the solution to this? Thank you very much! What do you mean by "header"? In the meantime, you might want to get familiar with the quirks of custom contact forms; see http://www.o...

How do I make a graph with 2-cycle X 3-cycle log-log graph paper?
I need to create a graph that uses 2-cycle by 3-cycle log-log graph paper. I was told that Excel can be used to do this. However, after fiddling around with it for an hour, I have been unable to figure out how to do it. Any suggestions? Charles A. Wilson - The only Excel chart type that supports log-log is the XY (Scatter) chart type. If more "fiddling around" with an XY (Scatter) chart doesn't yield results for you, post again with your problem and your version of Excel. - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com "Charles A. Wilson" <Cha...

Address labels list
Where do i start to look for making an address label list Will this list be used for Mail Merges? If so: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm These are good places to get information. tj "sally" wrote: > Where do i start to look for making an address label list Good place to start AND finish! http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===============================...

emails disappear after forwarding
I have windows 2007 which I was happy with but just recently any email when forwarding completely disappears and is los from both the inbox and the deleted items. I have checked my settings but can't rectify ...

Data labels in XY chart
I have an xy chart with country population size on the x axis and the number of certain happenings or occurrences in that country as the y axis (say country population on x and annual deaths by coronary disease on y). I want to attach a data label with the country name to each point in the xy graph, but the default that excel allows is to display either the x axis or y axis value as the label. How can I get a data label to associate with the xy data point which is not an x axis or y axis value itself. Thanks -- John O'Sullivan John, You can use my "Chart Data Labels" Excel...

scale a single series (divide each datapoint by X)
='sheet1'!$BT$63:$CA$63 I have single series in a group that has large values compared to the others contained in the same chart. I would like to scale this single series; divide each point by 10. Was looking for an array function to do this but couldn't figure it out. Thank you. Insert a row, use formulas in the inserted row to compute the new values, and chart the inserted row. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ cate wrote: > ='sheet1'!$BT$63:$CA$63 > > I have single series in a grou...

Outlook 2003 Calendar info disappears
I am using outlook 2003 calendar to keep track of apts and meetings. When i go into a new month my previous month apts disappears. Is that supposed to happen or is something wrong. I wanted to go back to last month and see when i meet with a client but there was no information. Any help would be appreciated. Rob Check your auto-archive selections. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Rob asked: | I am using ou...

downloaded emails disappear in Outlook 2003
Hi I've noticed that emails disappear in Outlook2003 (my pst file was 300 Mo). I have deleted a lot of emails and now my pst file is 200 Mo but I still have the emails disappear. Any idea on the origin of that problem? Thanks Faith Check to see if you have a view applied or if you are sorting by the icon. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Faith@yaho...

Resizing problem: SDI with a CTabCtrl, Tabs disappear?
I have a complicated and weird problem. First, I am creating an SDI application (with a menu, max/min option, etc..) with a CTabCtrl. I used a class I found on Code project to be able to resize the application. The article and downloadable code is here: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/dynwindow.asp?df=100&forumid=363&exp=0&select=539230 After downloading the cdxDynamic files, I integrated them into my code, and it worked beautifully, except for this... I am also implementing List Controls inside of each tab, and the List Control box was resizing seperately from the SDI app. ...

How do I set up column charts' x values in 'm' ie. 300m, 600m etc
I am learning charting in Excel. How do I display x values axis as 300m, 600m, 900m while the values displayed inside the columns are 256.4, 488.7 and 822.3 You make an XY chart not a Line chart. Line charts are used when the x-values are categories (text or numbers that are not used numerically like serial numbers) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "t4gbg" <t4gbg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0A54F21-94AB-4F5B-BF63-1922D8E2B262@microsoft.com... >I am learning charting in Excel. How do I display x ...

4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia Al (481-93634) Category: Coated Flap Disc Abrasives
Price:$67.20 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B00295UZS6 Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00295UZS6 Item #: 481-93634. Diameter = 4 1/2 inArbor Diameter = 7/8 inGrit = 60Speed = 13300 rpm [Max]Abrasive Material = Zirconia AluminaHub Mounting = Arbor HoleApplicable Materials = Most Metals, Exotic Alloys, SteelType = Arbor Hole DiscQuantity = 10 per box Customers also search for: Discount 4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia Al, Buy 4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia Al, Wholesale 4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia ...

Mailing Labels from Contacts
I understand how to create a mail merge document using Outlook 2002 and Word 2002 but... It would be very convienient to have a way of creating a single address label directly from an open contact similar to the "Actions | New letter to contact" choice. Is there any way of doing this? I don't see anything in the customize menu to add this option. ...