why are my excel file name colored blue ?

Why are some of my excel files colored blue and some are in black? This
occurred after an IT tech servicing was done>
0
valbwoy (2)

"valbwoy" <valbwoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why are some of my excel files colored blue and some are in black? This
> occurred after an IT tech servicing was done>

If this is when you are viewing the files in Windows Explorer, the blue may
well mean that the relevant files are compressed.

There is an option in Control Panel that allows compressed files to be shown
in colour.
--
David Biddulph

0
david4578 (116)
5/16/2006 5:01:15 PM
Thxs for the info David.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

> "valbwoy" <valbwoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Why are some of my excel files colored blue and some are in black? This
> > occurred after an IT tech servicing was done>
>
> If this is when you are viewing the files in Windows Explorer, the blue may
> well mean that the relevant files are compressed.
>
> There is an option in Control Panel that allows compressed files to be shown
> in colour.
> --
> David Biddulph

0
valbwoy (2)

Excel not Access

How to export Notes to Excel
Hi all, I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? Thanks -- phumulaniluyandacollinlembede Navigate to Advanced Find and select 'Notes', then export as necessary/appropriate.... -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Phumulani" wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i > do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? > > Thanks > -- > phumulaniluyandacollinlembede ...

MS Money 95 data files

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

owa not resolving names properly
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - just recently OWA is not resolving addresses properly - the administrator at this site states: > There is a strange situation happening when using OWA to send emails. If > we try to send an email to an account out of our domain (i.e. > jravazzano@yahoo.com) the recipient name and domain get wrongly resolved > to our own domain thus generating a message undeliverable. > > For example using OWA a test email was sent to "jravazzano@yahoo.com" the > address gets resolved to j@ourdomain.com The admin is going to give me an account to test with, but...

adding name /creating field/query?

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

help with simple maths in excel

Where is the workspace file stored?

displaying colors in an mfc application
Hi everyone, I'm working on an MFC application. The application is a treeview in which are represented some objects (persons, roles....). I have declared some bitmaps in the visual project to represent these objects. My problem is that some colors of the bitmaps are not displayed. I guess there is a palette problem or something like that. Does anybody have an idea of what the problem is? Thanks a lot for your help.... Fred Try using ILC_COLOR24 | ILC_MASK when you create your imagelist. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fred" <fred@laposte.net> wrot...

Excel Problem

cant start outlook pst file to large