White screen in excel 2007 (beta 2)

ok, whenever I create a charten in excel 2007 (beta 2) it draws the chart and
then the screen goes white.... not even the title bars, minimise buttons...
nothing....

But when I open a spread sheet up with a chart it does the same thing....

I checked to see if their were any fixes and their arnt.....

Anyone else having this?

More Columns #2

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Print Screen Key disabled

Linking files 2 ways

Blue screen crash Stop: 0x0000008E
Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this? CodyE wrote: > Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in > awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the > blue screen with that error code on it. it ...

Goal Seek #2

learning Excel #3

Contacts in Exchange #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2