What is "more" displayed at tge bottom of my histogram data?

I am constructing a histogram and after I use the data analysis there is a
new bin at the bottom labeled "more." I have no idea what this means or why
it is there, but it contains a frequency number. Please help me.
0
lassy (1)

Does it count observations above the last bin value?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"lassy" <lassy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am constructing a histogram and after I use the data analysis there is a
> new bin at the bottom labeled "more." I have no idea what this means or
> why
> it is there, but it contains a frequency number. Please help me.

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

Got wierd share quantities?
This seems to have been an issue since about August. For some reason the Quote Provider for Money is downloading phantom stock splits. Here are the latet I've found. Morgan Stanley MS 119 for 100 7/2/2007 Verizon VZ 104 for 100 11/20/2006 Altria MO 132 for 100 4/2/2007 NCR NCR 209 for 100 10/1/2007 ADP ADP 111 for 100 4/2/2007 The "fix" is to replace the bogus split with a 1 for 1 split on the same date by entering a manual share split. This prevents Money form downloading the data again it...

Excel 2000: Can I display more than one curve in a single chart
Hi All, Can I display more than one curve (i.e., more than a single set of data points) in a single chart? I am using Excel 2000. tia Avraham Makeler. Sure. Select more than 2 columns when you create the chart. Alternately select the chart and follow the prompts at Chart|Add Data Jerry Avraham Makeler wrote: > Hi All, > > Can I display more than one curve (i.e., more than a single set of data > points) in a single chart? > > I am using Excel 2000. > > tia > > Avraham Makeler. ...

include more than 3 data series as columns in combination chart
I am making a combination chart and am only able to include the first 3 data series with the column chart part. The rest of the series are all included with the second series which has a much larger value. On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Cindy <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am making a combination chart and am only able to include the first 3 data >series with the column chart part. The rest of the series are all included >with the second series which has a much larger value. Ignore "combination" charts, you don't need the ...

Calendar won't display all events-I NEED 2 C EVERYTHING! NOT "MORE..."
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel It's as if iCal & Microsoft don't realize how busy we are all today!!! I have 4 & 5 events per day in my calendar, and to schedule properly, I need to see all of my events displayed, not "More......" Is there a way to make more calendar items visible on the monthly calendar display? any help is appreciated! ...

how do i seprate multi data cell into 2 or more cells
how do i seprate multi data cell into 2 or more cells eg : <Single Cell> 01-Dec-04 01:46:42 AM 01-Dec-04 05:07:21 PM 10-Feb-05 06:29:48 PM 01-Dec-04 06:05:18 PM 01-Dec-04 06:24:37 PM 01-Dec-04 07:05:51 PM into <Cell 1> <Cell 2> 01-Dec-04 01:46:42 AM 01-Dec-04 05:07:21 PM 10-Feb-05 06:29:48 PM 01-Dec-04 06:05:18 PM 01-Dec-04 06:24:37 PM 01-Dec-04 07:05:51 PM please help, Thank, vinLouis One try .. Assuming data is in col A, A1 down, > <Single Cell> > 01-Dec-04 01:46:42 AM > 01-Dec-04 05:07:...

How can I put more data in the Excel input message?
I am trying to put approximately 14 lines(size 12, standard font, Word format) of text onto a column in Excel. These are definitions that are needed to explain the drop list. I can not enter more than 6, or so, lines of text. Why? Can I change this? Expand it? A data validation input message is limited to 255 characters. Perhaps you could use a cell comment instead, to display more text. Jmalcolm@iaf.gov wrote: > I am trying to put approximately 14 lines(size 12, standard font, Word > format) of text onto a column in Excel. These are definitions that are > needed to ...

Bell Curve Creation with more than 255 in one data series
I have a list of data that 2344 sets of data. I want to create a standard bell curve with this data. I have tried to create a smooth scatter plot but it does not depict the bell curve. Please inform me what the best method would be to do this. Thanks Kcope8302 - (1) Do you have a data set with 2,344 values? (2) Do you want "a standard bell curve" using the mean and standard deviation of your data? (3) Or, do you want a histogram (column chart of the frequency distribution of your data), which may or may not be bell-shaped? - Mike Middleton http://www.MikeMiddleton.com ...

Data collection in 3 or more dimensions
Has anyone discovered a method to collect data with multiple variables, such that the intersection of the variables represent a single data point. e.g Part Number, Defect Type, Color, Number of occurrences 1234 Bent Red 2 1234 Scratched Red 3 1234 Marred Red 1 1234 Bent Blue 4 1234 Scratched Blue 1 1234 Marred Blue 1 1235 Bent Red 2 etc etc Considering there could be 25 parts numbers, 15 defects, and 6 colors, It would not be effective to have the data arranged as above. Rows and columns could represent 2 variables, but how about beyond that? This data will be manually filled out and ...

can the same dialog display information from 2 or more template based container objects?
I would like to use a single dialog to display information from one of 3 different classes. This does not appear to be possible because my design uses a template based container class. I would appreciate if someone could confirm this point and possibly suggest if there is a solution based on the template based container class. I have 3 different classes that inherit from a common base class: class CBase { ... }; class CA : public CBase { ... } class CB : public CBase { ... } class CC : public CBase { ... } I am using a template based class to manage collections of these 3 ...

Displaying more than one slide
Hi! Currently my PPT displays only one slide at a time, although there is enough space up and down for two or three slides. I think this is a waste of space. Is this how it's meant to be, or is there any way to display more than one slide in a single view? Thanks. This is how it's designed. Slide Sorter View will give you more slides at once, but you cannot edit them in slide sorter view. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoi...

Charting the Sum of Two, or More, Series of Data
I know there must be a relatively simple solution to my challenge, short of creating a new series od data which is the sum of desired series. Let's say that I have the following 02/13/2010 02/20/2010 02/27/2010 ... 0-30 $7,072,987 $5,990,448 $8,978,002 31-60 177,472 160,460 142,547 61-90 24,976 25,644 2,413 Rather than tracking two series (0-30 and 31-60) as two separate series on my graph, I would like to track a NEW series called 0-60 which is the sum of these two series: 02/13/2010 02/20/2010 02/27/2010 ... 0-60 $7,250,459 $6...

Sorting more than 3 columns of Numeric data.
I have a spreadsheet with six (6) columns of numeric data and would like to sort if ascending in each row. So the end result would be the lowest numbers in each row at the top of the spreadsheet. Is this possible? Thanks! -- JMax ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JMax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6305 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=494208 This is an exert from the help on sorting lists with more than 3 columns. Basically, you need to sort the list twice. If y...

Relationship Default View
It appears that Realtionship roles between Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities can be modified capture additional information concerninng the realationship, but there does not appaer to be a methodology for modifying the default view or form to capture and dispaly this information ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

GPlains: Trl Blnc Rprt to capture more than the curent years data
GPlains: Trl Blnc Rprt to capture more than the curent years data ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=54e681b2-2fea-49fa-81a0-477bef09fa6f&dg=microsoft.publi...

OL 2003: No more "message counter" display while downloading email from my ISP
Outlook 2003, no SP. Windows XP, SP1 plug-ins include Plaxo, Palm conduits, Chapura KeySuite (very nice app!), Inboxer anti-spam, Also using Norton AV 2004 and Norton Personal Firewall 2004. Until a few days ago, whenever I d/loaded messages from my ISP, a small "envelope that displayed text like :12 of 185 messages downloaded" so I could see just how much spam I was getting. Now I don't see this download progress envelope and I can't figure out how to restore it. (If I knew that, then I would know how it got turned off.) ILOO tools, send/receive, send receive settings...

pivot table add more data later
Hi Everyone, I have the excel sheet source which is every month biger. Each month I get a fresh data that needs to be pivoted in the same way. Each month though the amount of records increases, although the format stays the same, so: How do I tell to excel pivot to take the new data from the source? Thanks > How do I tell to excel pivot to take the new data from the source? Create a dynamic named range for the source data - instructions here: http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic Rgds, Andy ...

More efficient code for If Else data validation rule?
I'm looking for a more efficient way to write some code designed to enforce some data integrity rules. For example, the user selects his favorite color from a combo box. The options are: Red, Green, Blue, and Other. If he selects Other, a nearby text box is enabled so he can write in his favorite color. If he writes in his favorite color (e.g., "Orange") but then changes his mind and tries to select one of the other colors from the combo list, a message tells him, "Changing your answer from 'Other' will delete the information in the related text field. Continue?&quo...

Importing more than 65359 rows of data
I know there is a way to make excel accept more data. I have done it o other computers but have forgotten the command. Can someone pleas remind me how. Thanks, Jef -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Use multiple worksheets???? "jgorski <" wrote: > > I know there is a way to make excel accept more data. I have done it on > other computers but have forgotten the command. Can someone please > remind me how. > > Thanks, > > Jeff > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Hi ...

Report has more records than source data
My source data is from a query that has 3 records (I made it small), but the report is duplicating one of the records giving me a total of 4 records. Show the SQL statement for the query. Are you sure that it isn't just a totals row on the report? Please show the data that's being duplicated. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Berryman" wrote: > My source data is from a query that has 3 records (I made it small), but the > report is duplicating one of the records giving me a ...

Pivot tables- putting more than two field list item into the data
Hello I am trying to put more than two fields into the data area. Firstly I dropped one field into the data area, then I dropped another field right on top of where it says "data" with the drop down item. When I try and drop further fields into onto the data area they end up either in the column or row fields. How do I get around this? Thankyou in advance Driver/Tim When you're dragging the field onto the pivot table, look at the pivot table symbol on the pointer. A blue area will appear, showing where the field will be placed when you release the mouse button. If the ...

grouping data one more thing...
Ken or anyone- Thank you thank you thank you... This has helped me more than you can ever know... One more thing though: The zips have a 4 digit routing number ex:39180-1114.... is there anyway I can sort and count by 39180 and make the computer disregard the four digits at the end?? those dont matter when i seperating by zip code... Thanks... BR4 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Answered on your previous post. -- Regards Ken..................

Richedit:Display the content in two or more columns
Dear all: In the CRicheditCtrl, how can I display the rtf file in two or more columns, such as MSWord? Which version? If can't, what should I do to meet this requirement? Thanks. cowly I know you can buy one for about $1000 http://www.subsystems.com/tewf.htm#DEMO AliR. "cowly" <cowly@parkway.com.cn> wrote in message news:%23FFfcZ41EHA.3504@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Dear all: > In the CRicheditCtrl, how can I display the rtf file in two or more > columns, such as MSWord? Which version? If can't, what should I do to meet > this requirement? &...

How get old calendar data into Outlook & more??
I'm pretty new to Outlook 2002 and Palm T2. Unfortunately, coincidentally I had problems with my computer and my PDA at the same time. I had Windows XP reinstalled/ restaged last week and having new problems with Outlook. I did something stupid while having hotsynch problems with my Palm. I lost all data in my Outlook Calendar but not my Contacts. I do have (and know how to locate) my .pst file from just before the Windows XP reformatting. How do I get the data from that old file into my new Calendar? The old file is an archive.pst (96 kb) and the current Outlook.pst file is over ...

display more columns
How do I display up to 400 columns in excel? (The default is col A thro col IV ) David Hi there's no way for this in Excel. 256 columns is the max -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "david" <david@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DB02FFAC-9746-4370-8424-3FCE6A70D706@microsoft.com... > How do I display up to 400 columns in excel? > (The default is col A thro col IV ) > > David Thank you Frank for answering. David "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > there's no way for this in Excel. 256 columns is the max > >...