Want to use same Chart against changing data and variable titles?

Excel 2003: I have data for a number of branch offices that is set up in the
same format on a spreadsheet. I want to use the same chart to successively
display each branch's data and change the title to identify the branch.
0
Manning (5)

I have daily data of some of my scrips in rows in a sheet.
when I click a particular scrip name that scrip's chart comes up.
I presume that this is the similar thing you want.
if so send an email I shall send you my sheet as attachment by email and you
can modify to suit you

--
remove dollars from the following address
venkat1926$$$$@$$$$$$yahoo.com

"J Manning" <J Manning@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Excel 2003: I have data for a number of branch offices that is set up in
the
> same format on a spreadsheet. I want to use the same chart to successively
> display each branch's data and change the title to identify the branch.

See
Dynamic Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_charts/index.html

If your data are on the same worksheet, example 4 should apply.

If your data are on different worksheets, use the INDIRECT function to
change the sheet name.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article <C947CACB-B9EB-4F42-A2F5-64B71F85643B@microsoft.com>, =?Utf-
8?B?SiBNYW5uaW5n?= <J Manning@discussions.microsoft.com> says...
> Excel 2003: I have data for a number of branch offices that is set up in the
> same format on a spreadsheet. I want to use the same chart to successively
> display each branch's data and change the title to identify the branch.

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Pulling data from separate tabs

Change position ID in HR

data sort

using the journal on outlook

How do you change the APR?

predict future data

Business Portal Development

Help with importing data

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Formula for cross tab data filling

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...

Changing Domain Name through Internet Address Management Wizard
Hi Guys I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing remote.mydomain.com address through Internet address management wizard. Now he wants to change to remote.mynewdomain.com as old domain is too long. Is there any way so we can change through IAMW. run the wiz, job done. "Atul Sood" <atulsood@live.com> wrote in message news:uVlbmkd3KHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi Guys > > I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client > using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing rem...

Effective VBA Code for Conditional Charting
Hello there, in a line chart, I need to show 3 different markers / colors for data points depending on whether the basic data to be shown are =, > or < zero. My attempts to code this in vba works, but very slowly. I suspect there is an effective way to do this, but can't find it. Does anyboday know better ? Thank you in advance, Kind regards, H.G. Lamy Hi H, Maybe you don't need VBA code at all. Have a look at Jon Peltier's examples on conditional charts. (http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/format.html#CondChart) You should be able to modify the techn...

changing budget period -how?
WE have set up a budget in Money 2002. But my paycheck gets deposited a few days before the 1st of each month. Thus, when I run the buget report for that month, it shows that I have no income yet for that month but plenty of expenses already. Is there any way to ge the budget period to change from the calendar month to a period starting on the date of my paycheck deposit and running until the day before the next deposit? No. "CLP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25c1701c46118$d169fcb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > WE have set up a budget in Mo...

Reference / Copy Dynamic Data
Have a worksheet listing products and prices for numerous suppliers. eg.: Supplier--Product---Price ABC-------apple-----1.00 ABC-------orange----1.20 XYZ-------brick-----3.40 XYZ-------cement----0.80 This worksheet will change often. What I would like is to reference this information on other worksheets. I would also split the info onto a worksheet for each supplier. Therefore i will have a worksheet for ABC and for XYZ, and the info in these worksheets will change as the main "index" worksheet changes. eg. Worksheet ABC contains: Product---Price apple-----1.00 orange----1.20 ...