Updating Chart fails

Hello everybody,

I have problems updating charts in Excel when using VisualBasic to
calculate values.

I calculate values with a self-written function "func". My sheet looks
like this:

x y
1 =func(a2)
2 =func(a3)
3 =func(a4)

This function "func" depends on some variables that I set in a sheet.
If I change on of this variables, I have to do a
"Application.CalculateFullRebuild" to get "y"-values updated. All
fine.

But now I have a chart that plots this x-y data. This graph is not
updated by "Application.CalculateFullRebuild". It only updates when I
create a copy of this chart.

What can I do?

Thanks,
Frank

PS
Is it possible to attach files?

I'm sure you've already checked this, but are your Options for Calculations
set to Automatic or something else?

"Frank Schuberth" <frankschuberth@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hello everybody,
>
> I have problems updating charts in Excel when using VisualBasic to
> calculate values.
>
> I calculate values with a self-written function "func". My sheet looks
> like this:
>
> x y
> 1 =func(a2)
> 2 =func(a3)
> 3 =func(a4)
>
> This function "func" depends on some variables that I set in a sheet.
> If I change on of this variables, I have to do a
> "Application.CalculateFullRebuild" to get "y"-values updated. All
> fine.
>
> But now I have a chart that plots this x-y data. This graph is not
> updated by "Application.CalculateFullRebuild". It only updates when I
> create a copy of this chart.
>
> What can I do?
>
> Thanks,
> Frank