Up-side down Graph #2

Hi,

How do I make an Up-side down graph. (with y-axis values shown on the
opposite direction).

Hi,

Double click the axis and on the scale tab check Values in reverse
order. Is that the upside down you want?

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Thanks for the solution. its been a great help.

Regards,
Hari
India

Andy Pope wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Double click the axis and on the scale tab check Values in reverse
> order. Is that the upside down you want?
>
> Cheers
> Andy
>
> excel_hari@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > How do I make an Up-side down graph. (with y-axis values shown on the
> > opposite direction).
> >

> --
>
> Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
> http://www.andypope.info

0
royleera (1)

Clipart stops responding #2
Hi. I've posted this question a while ago, but the answer given to me did not make a difference to the problem. More people have started to complain about it so I'm going to ask again to see if there is any other ideas. > Whenever any user on any computer in my domain where I > work tries to use clipart in any Office 2003 product > (most often Word or Publisher) the clipart program stops > responding. They type in the keyword they want to search > the clipart gallery for, they press GO, and then it stops > responding - this also causes the Office application to >...

Which dictionary files are needed for which modules? #2
I'm looking at cutting down the number of dictionary files that GP loads for our users on startup. I have a listing of which modules we have registered and actually use, and I have a list of dictionary files (along with their associated report and form dictionaries). Does anyone have a mapping between the two? Some are obvious, but short of spending a week mapping out all of the menues and then removing the dictionaries one by one to see where everything is, I'm hoping someone (Microsoft maybe?) has a listing of which modules are in each dictionary. Thanks! ...

How to add a line graph control?
I'm developing a hardware interfacing application which feeds and collects voltage readings from laboratory equipment, then applies the calibration factors to get the unit results. As this is a real time data acquisition operation, the app is required to show a continuously updated linegraph that plots the data received as visual feedback. I'm trying to figure out how to do this, so if anyone has any advice on how i may do this, or is there already a control capable of doing this, please let me know. Thanks! Look at codeguru/codeproject for some samples. There is one here: ht...

A Brief Video on Item Import To HQ and SO (2.0)
If you have been looking for an Addon to handle your Item import requirements for HQ and SO take a look at this short video. Import new items both Matrix and Standard and/or update existing items. http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/import.html Other videos of interest. Rental http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/rentme.html Loyalty http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/loyalty.html Reverse Lookup http://www.retail-pos.com/addons/reverselookup.html Please contact us with any questions. Regards Ian McLean RMS sales@retail-pos.com ...

How can I copy and paste both text AND clip art together in Word 2
In earlier versions of Word, I was able to select text and clip art together and then copy/paste it. For example, if I wanted to make flyers to print 3 to a page, I would make 3 columns, design the text and graphics in the first column and then just copy it once and paste it into the next 2 columns. In this version, the text copies but not the clipaart OR the clip art gets pasted in the wrong spot. How can I copy and paste both text and clip art together at the same time? It will be easier to select and copy the ClipArt along with the text if the ClipArt is positioned &quo...

Unreadable attachments #2
I have friend who forwards messages from MS Outlook. They arrive in my attachment directory with the label "file". I am able to open and read it using an app named Quick View Plus, but others, who use Outlook, Outlook Express, etc. can not read them. The messages consist of an unbroken string of letters. I don't want to paste the complete attachment, because it includes a number of email addresses, which probably should not be shared. I am understand there may be a setting in Outlook that "may" be the cause. This friend is a highly educated, very nice person,...

Ellipse #2
How can I draw an ellipse filled with a specific color ? Use CDC::Elipse(...) method on the OnPaint handler. "John Nash online.no>" <laasunde@<remove> wrote in message news:402e4310@news.broadpark.no... > How can I draw an ellipse filled with a specific color ? > > > > > forgot to coment on the color part. CMyView::OnPaint() { CPaintDC dc(this); CBrush newBrush; newBrush.CreateSolidBrush(RGB(0,0,255)); CBrush* oldBrush = dc.SelectObject(&newBrush); dc.Ellipse(50,50,250,250); dc.SelectObject(oldBrush); } this code snippet will draw a...

Recall message failed #2
The recall message sometimes fails. The users are on the same Exchange server and using the same version of Outlook. Why would the recall fail? Does the recipient's Outlook have to be open in order for the recall to work? I know that the recipient should not open the recalled message. Thank you. Recall is a notoriously unreliable function... -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:6da101c475cb$58886080$a401280a@phx.gbl, HG wrote: > The ...

Getting Started #2
I'm new to Money and have been working for quite some time to get everything set up. I am currently working on setting up my old pay stubs. I cannot get Money to allow me to enter old pay stubs...I just want to enter them for 2005. How do I do this? Thanks. Why can you not get Money to enter old pay stubs? Error messages? What? Are you using Yodlee downloads? Are you using Essential * features of M05? "Tyler" <Tyler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E09756A-4357-4853-A632-B435CBD98F24@microsoft.com... > I'm new to Money and have been working...

Money 2001 and xp #2
Hi, I've been using money for some time but just recently I keep on getting this message " this opperation cannot be preformed " and each time I go from one account to onther this box keeps poping up and then the other box opens asking do I want to send this report to Microsoft can you suggest for me what to do i CAN'T SEEM TO GET ONTO MICROSOFT TO HELP ME OUT Regards Robert (Australia ) In microsoft.public.money, Robert Herod wrote: >I've been using money for some time but just recently I >keep on getting this message " this opperation cannot be &g...

Forecasting By Date #2
I track inspections that are required to be done to aircraft. diffferen inspections have to be done at certain dates. I track these on spreadsheet. I have a column of dates about a mile long. Im trying t get excel to show me only the inspections that are coming up in th next 3 months(90 days) and filter out the rest. I am trying to do thi so I can record a macro to do this task at a click of a button. I woul greatly appreciate any help... -- dzeitle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dzeitler's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=get...

Voiding Payroll Checks #2
I have some payroll checks that employees never cashed. I need to reprint these checks for the employee, they are from the previous year, so I can not void them. Is there some easy way to reissue the check? The only thing I can come up with is to just type out the checks and make myself a note that they are going to clear under different check numbers. Great Plains needs a way to reissue a payroll check without having to void the whole transaction. Bob ...

RMS 2.0: The good, the bad and the ugly.
1) Is RMS 2.0 out or is there a lot of Beta copies out there? 2) If it has Shipped, how stable is it? 3) How is the Upgrade- Pretty smooth and seamless from 1.3.@? 4) Anyone out there upgrade to 2.0 and using it with out any problems? 5) If it has shipped and stable, when will I get my copy? Thanks Brent I had RMS 2.0 installed on a new machine last week. Not using it live yet, but as far as I can tell, I'm set to go. Tim "Brent" wrote: > 1) Is RMS 2.0 out or is there a lot of Beta copies out there? > 2) If it has Shipped, how stable is it? > 3) How is t...

unable to resolve name #2
I have exchange 5.5 sp4 ,some users cannot add multiple mailbox from control panel, mail... They can add another mailbox from the outlook. When they try to add mailbox they got this message:"unable to resolve name" any ideas?? this problem occur on any os ver and any outlook ver Thanks ...

Double column with 2 different axis
I have a problem on creating a stack up chart : __A__ __B__ __C__ __D__ 01/02/04 12 100 32 150 02/02/04 32 120 56 170 On the X axis is the Date. A and B is belong to 1 group, therfore i need them to stack up wherelse C and D form another one.These 2 stack up bar group are under x axis "01/02/04" This not only need to built a double column chart but also with 2 Y axis (A and C) (B and D) No 1 Y axis is between 10-60 No 2 Y axis is between 90-180 Thanks~! Hi Eric you can show two or more sets of stacked columns side by side (se...

Have CRM 1.2 - Looking to Outsource Exchange server
We have CRM installed and running now for quite awhile, but we're looking to outsource Exchange Server to a hosting facility. What are the change necessary to have our in-house CRM server utilitize the outsourced Exchange server? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! With v1.2 this is not easy to do. The app requires tight AD hooks between the domains and you will most likely spend some time getting this to work. Check the history of this group and you may find some further guidance, but don't think this will be very doable. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM &...

Exchange 2000 - Additional Server
Hi We have 2 sites, connected via a 256k leased line, separated into 2 subnets. On the site with the Internet gateway, we have an Exchange server 2000, which currently all clients at both sites connect to via Outlook 2000. We have approx 25 users at each site. I would like to put a second exchange server at our remote site, so that when they get attachments etc, they don't have to wait forever etc. We would then have each person's mailbox on the server that they normally use, I can get my site log on scripts to deal with which Exchange server they use. I am thinking maybe we coul...

Spam with Exchange junk e-mail setting doesnt goto the "junk e-mail" folder in all cases/people.. 2007/2003 outlook #2
I have setup the spam filtering to send messages to the junk e-mail folder.. but it seems some users spam doesnt goto their junk e-mail folder, but their inboxes.. while others do indeed goto the junk email folder.. This isnt limitted to one type of client.. it seems to be both 2003 and 2007 outlook.. (we are using this setup option with gfi mail essentials for exchange.. set it to send spam to the junk email folder) I also checked the junk email setting in outlook (this case 2007).. its set to "low" and enabled.. greyed out, as I have the GPO enforced, but they still goto the in...

Office upate (11.2.5) downloaded but is not installed
I have got Office2004 for Mac. I tried updating the software, but after downloading update 11.2.5 the update manager closes without installing. Checking for updates again results in finding the update I already downloaded without getting installed. Does anyone know how to get the update installed? M. What is your current version? I had some trouble like this yesterday, while I tried to install version 11.2.6. But there was a message to install version 11.2.5 before closing the update manager, because I came from 11.2.3. May something like this be your problem? Greez, Thomas -- Am 10.08....

Inserting comments on graphs
How do I insert a comment on a graph. I want to call out something on the graph. I have tried drawing an arrow and adding text by the arrow but it is not part of the graph and is sent behind the graph when the graph is selected. Thanks. Chris Hi AFAIK this is not possible -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Christopher Anderson" <ChristopherAnderson@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2DF90C73-F26B-47CB-BFF4-CF2408B0683E@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a comment on a graph. I want to call out something on the > graph. I have tried...

two versions running side by side
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to run both MS Money 2005 and 2006 on the same PC without a conflict? The Money 2006 install suggests uninstalling the older version, but what if someone prefers to run both versions until they are sure they want to buy 2006? Thanks! Thanks, Shelley http://financialsoft.about.com In microsoft.public.money, aboutfinsoft@gmail.com wrote: >Can anyone tell me if it is possible to run both MS Money 2005 and 2006 >on the same PC without a conflict? The Money 2006 install suggests >uninstalling the older version, but what if someone prefers to run...

Two side printing is offset
I still run MS Publisher 97 (love it). Every thing works fine. However, when I print on both sides of a paper, prints are offset by about 0.25". What causes this offset? How to correct this problem and make both prints to be printed exactly within the same space on both sides? -- Ilya Zeldes Fort Myers, Florida Are you using a duplex unit? I have a Publisher tutorial about printing back to back. If you send me your email address I will send it to you as a PDF. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msne...

Junk E-mail #2
Anyone here using Frontbridge? I'm looking for a way to redirect messages taged as SPAM to be move to the user's Junk folder. We are using Exchange 2003, and we have Outlook 2000 and 2003 users. http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/012/filter2exchange.htm -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "kevin" <kevin@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uAofUlwMHHA.4912@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Anyone here using Frontbridge? > I'm looking for a way to redirect ...

Word as email editor #2
We have installed Outlook 2003 as part of our upgrade to Windows SBS 2003. Outlook has Word 2003 as the only choice for the outside editor. Why can't I use Word 2002 from Office XP? If I can, how do I make the change? Outlook is too limited in comparison to what Word can do to documents. In article <02ae01c3c011$38a23f40$a101280a@phx.gbl>, miker@lsmold.com says... |We have installed Outlook 2003 as part of our upgrade to |Windows SBS 2003. Outlook has Word 2003 as the only choice |for the outside editor. Why can't I use Word 2002 from |Office XP? If I can, how do I make ...

Outlook connector for Domino and Lotus Notes mails #2
Hello, I am using The Outlook connector for Domino in order to access my e-mail in a Domino server via Outlook 2003, instead of the Lotus Notes R5 client. I have found out that all e-mails that I see in Outlook 2003 from people who use the Lotus Notes client have its Type property set to "Message (Rich Text)". So, each time I reply to such a message, Outlook decides to use "rich text" format to compose the answer. The problem is that I have looked at the configuration of the Lotus Notes clients and they are all setup to "Send messages as HTML". In addition, th...