Two lines and pne column

I am trying to modify one of the custom charts to show
two line and one column rather than two columns and one
line. can anyone help.
0
anonymous (74722)

Ian -

Forget the custom type. Make a chart with all three series as lines,
select the one series, choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select
the Column style you want. Voila, your first custom combination chart.
There's more about Combination Charts on my web site:

   http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Ian wrote:

> I am trying to modify one of the custom charts to show
> two line and one column rather than two columns and one
> line. can anyone help.

0
DOjonNOT (619)