Two Graphs Same Page

I need to put two graphs onto a single sheet.  One graph looking at one section of years and the other another section of years.  I need two seperate graphs because I need seperate trend lines for each graph.  Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
0
Vinny

Hi,

If you use 2 series you can have a separate trendline based on each series.

You can place chartobjects on a chart sheet. Start with a blank chart
sheet, to create this just make sure the active cell is empty with no
data in surrounding cells. Then press F11. This will give you an empty
chartsheet. Create the 2 charts on a worksheet and then change the
location to that of an object on the empty chart sheet.
Once the 2 chartobjects are on the sheet you can position as required.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

lookup tables across two workbooks
Hi I have two workbooks to which i wish to do a lookup for. The first wookbook contains totals via subtotals as below A1 0741.702.113 B1 $250.00 C1 EXPENSES A5 0745.753.112 B5 $2510.00 C5 BANK FEES The other workbook contains a vlookup to get the dollar amount from the first workbook and inserts into the second workbook.(column 2) It appears it doesn't work because the first workbook is total made up of subtotals with the other rows being hidden. Do i have to use the vlookup combined with match etc?? or maybe the format is the problem?? Thankyou in advance Darr...

Trys to Delete two AOL Folders
Recently I am having a problem with my AOL Junk and Deleted folders. If I click on the little x (delete contents) for the Junk E-mail and Deleted folders, the program not only deleted the contents - good -, but also trys to delete the entire folders -bad-. Of course it is not allowed to do so, thus I receive an error message. It is annoying. "Michele" <Michele@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42A97ECC-3402-4D31-AE3B-804A9F457D95@microsoft.com... > Recently I am having a problem with my AOL Junk and Deleted folders. If I > click on the little ...

standard deviation graph
I have values that are produced every 3 minutes. I have calculated the standard deviation of those values for each hour for a 7 month span. That is 5115 records. How do I make a bell shaped curve with these values? keano - I suggest you start by creating a histogram (column chart of a frequency distribution). The Histogram tool of the Analysis ToolPak (an Excel-provided add-in) automates the procedure, or you could use my Better Histogram tool available from the Histogram page at www.treeplan.com. The chart of the frequency distribution may or may not have a bell shape. - Mike M...

How to print last page of checking?
I'm using Money 2004 Small Business. In a checking account, how do I print a certain date range? The only option is to print all or some select number of pages, which is useless since you have no idea which page you are on. Thanks, Brett Try a customized transactions by account report. "brett" <account@cygen.com> wrote in message news:1135959824.960676.265200@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I'm using Money 2004 Small Business. In a checking account, how do I > print a certain date range? The only option is to print all or some > select number of page...

Adding a new line to an existing graph, using excel 2007
Hi: I would like instructions on how to add a new line to an existing graph (that already has 5 lines), using Excel 2007. The data is already in my spreadsheet. -- jim white EXCEL 2007 1. Right click in the graph. 2. Of the options that become displayed select:- Select Data . . . 3. Select Data Source window should launch. 4. Highlight the extended range of data you want to include in your graph (including the new data). 5. Hit OK. 6. The 6th line should get added to your graph. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "...

Version 10 Startup Page
I just started using Version 10, and I see I have a home page when I start Great Plains. I see, too, that when I click the Purchasing button in my navigation pane, I see all the Purchasing screens I can access. When I start Great Plains, is there a way I can have that Purchasing page appear instead of my home page? Mary Fetsch Mary, this is actually possible if you use a login macro with some extra lines to take you to the purchasing navigation option. I will create a blog article on this today. Visit my blog at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com to see the article later on. Be...

how do i remove the dead space around the pages edge?
long story short, im making a book out of my grandmother's old stories, but i can't get publisher to get rid of all that dead space around the edge of the page, now i know my printer can print right up to the page edge, because ive done it before with other programs, but i need to know how to set publisher so it stops cutting off the pictures and text. can anyone help me? Is your printer full-bleed? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "The Lone Saiyan" <The Lone Saiyan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4297C69-0C87-4353-B47A-AEE4C7AEDD08...

Validation in property page
I am building a property sheet and I want the constituent pages to validate their data when OK is pressed. If the data fails to validate, the property page should remain on screen for the user to correct the data. I've put the validation for each page into the page's OnOK () handler and I only call CPropertyPage::OnOK() if the validation succeeds. However, the page still disappears, even if the validation fails. So how to I stop the page from being destroyed? --- Al. I must do a little more checking before posting questions here! Discovered the OnKillActive() handler. Proper...

Wonky Area Graph Problem
For a project I'm working on I have an area graph that has two series (actual data and projected data). As the x-axis has weekly data i'd like the point of the "actual data" to flow right into the "forecasted data". This works but for some bizarre reason the vertical line that separates these two areas is not purely vertical but slants backward to the left. Probably best to show a picture of this. I've posted it here: http://ken.net/images/WonkyAreaGraph.jpg Any help would be appreciated. Your data is like actual projected 1-jan-07 1...

multiple pages in publisher
I am trying to create a newsletter in publisher with more than one page and then email it to people so they can see one page after another in one email. At the moment it seems to only allow me to email one page at a time. is there any way i can set up a mulitple page document to be emailed? Convert the newsletter to a PDF. There is a free converter here: http://www.primopdf.com/ There are others, do a search. Most folks have the Acrobat Reader. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "bda5" <bda5@discussions.m...

Move page button on sidenote
If you want to move a side note to one of your onenote pages, the easiest way is to customize your toolbar to add the "Move Page to" button to the sidenote toolbar. 1- select the drop down at the end of the toolbar 2- Select Add remove buttons and Customize 3- Under commands in the popup windows, select Edit - move page to - button to your toolbar. ...

Display report / summary based on data in two worksheets
Hi, I've uploaded the excel sheet at this location http://rapidshare.com/files/339230049/Test_SAMPLE.xls.html The first sheet has the list of features in column B. I2:W2 contain the Block# This is used to depict which features are being covered in which block. For eg. I5 and I6 show that Feature 1 and 2 are being covered in Block 1 In the second Sheet, Project Timeline, T8:T:19 show the iterations. each iteration can have one or more blocks within it. Based on the blocks selected for each iteration, the dates are calculated in column R "Bug Fix". I need ...

Can't access to the outlook today's page
After update my windows XP Pro, i can't access to the outlook today's page, for can i make changes. Thanks for your help. If this is Outlook 2000, the following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0a5901c39ca6$916f98e0$...

Not all pages in record print
When I go to print a Contact record, with lengthy notes, it only prints the first 3 pages - anyone know how to make it print ALL? TIA! -- TWhelan ...

Cant send web pages and links
Ive had outlook 2003 for about 6 months all of a sudden I cant send web pages such as MSNBC or CNN...normally these sites have an email direct option...but Ive noticed lately that Outlook is considering these unsafe. I have forgotten how to change my settings so I can send normal web pages that I visit regularly as email attachments. Several of the sites I am able to send appear to reformat them selves so they don't look exactly like the web pages I was viewing. ...

complete a line in the middle of a graph to meet both X and Y axes
I have created a line chart with limited data and now want to execute that line in order that they intersect both x and y axes, on the same path.. How can i perform this in Microsoft Excel ...

Floating Graphs
Is it possible in Excel, to have a chart "floating" on a sheet, ie. as I scroll across or up and down the data on the sheet, to have the chart remain in the same place on the screen. Thanks, Rob "OM" wrote in message news:45013ea8$0$11971$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au > Is it possible in Excel, to have a chart "floating" on a sheet, ie. as I > scroll across or up and down the data on the sheet, to have the chart remain > in the same place on the screen. See this thread. "Floating Command button" http://groups.google.com/group/microsof...

Error on the script of this page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying: Error on the script of this page line 298 car 1 error: non registered class code 0 =20 URL: outlook today I close it, and then every thing works OK Thank you for your help if possible Louis MOUSSY ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-...

Sending web page attachments
Whn attempting to send a web page via e-mail I receive the following message. What do I need to do in order to send these pages error free and why is the message being received in the first place? Thank you - Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments:www.msnbc.msn.url ...

Page Layout like Word?
We're using Excel 2002. I have a user that is telling me that he works in Excel with page layout exactly like Word (with the margins and gray area between pages). I showed him Print Preview, but that's not what he means. Page Break Preview is also not what he means because it doesn't show the margins. Is he right? Is there a print layout view in Excel like Word? Hi AFAIK there's no such view -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Doreen" <doreo715@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eZxDm9CwEHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > We're using...

How do Icreate link from page of contents to sheets in workbook?
Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "alaskapaf" <alaskapaf@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:84FBCFD6-54CA-4412-8C11-8707CBC307F6@microsoft.com... > ...

Refreshing Information on an ASPX Page? Easy?????
Hello, I have a text box on an ASPX Form in ASP.NET that I would like to have refreshed at a regular interval. Can't seem to get it working. Here's the scenario. I'm reading a number of Stock Symbols from a text file. For each Stock Symbol that I read, I perform various calculations...calculations that can take a long time. Since these calculations take a long time, I would like to have the current Stock Symbol displayed on the ASPX Form so that I know how far along in the process the program currently is. I assign the Stock Symbol to the text box via code like " txtSym...

Impossible to post the page
Hi,I developed pages .aspx and I deployed in MS CRM 3.0 by using IFrame. on the waiter it is good they are functional but when I connect to MS CRM starting from an other machine these pages .aspx do not function and not of posting (Impossible to post the page). Thanck you. looks like you should check the security policies within your .aspx-Pages (IIS) "ahmed" wrote: > Hi,I developed pages .aspx and I deployed in MS CRM 3.0 by using IFrame. > on the waiter it is good they are functional but when I connect to MS CRM > starting from an other machine these pages .aspx do n...

Seeting "Outlook Today" as default page doesn't work. Fix?
I'm running Office XP (with Outlook 2002) under Windows XP Professional. Outlook provides at least two ways of setting "Outlook Today" as the default page (upon invocation of Outlook): 1. Cutomize Outlook Today-> When starting go to Outlook Today checkbox 2. Tools->Options->Other->Advance->Startup in this Folder->Outlook Today Unfortinately, neither of these methods works. I still get the Inbox as my default page. Any ideas on how to get around this problem would be appreciated. Thanks, Wes Klang It's probably the shortcut you're using to open Ou...

New Date on each new page
I would like to print a page for each day for the upcoming year. 365 pages. I want to print all of them now. On each page I need the date for that day. What should I use for this? Pivot tables?? Thanks! Jim Hi Jim Enter the first day in A1 before you run the macro If it is working correct change PrintPreview to PrintOut This example will not print the sunday's Untested Sub PrintCopies_ActiveSheet() Dim yr As Integer yr = Year(Range("a1").Value) Do While Year(Range("a1").Value) = yr If Application.WorksheetFunction. _ Weekday(Ran...