trial & error

How do I calculate the z factor automatically by trial & error

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
0
khalid

You keep asking about the z factor.

What's the z factor?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

<khalid khalid> wrote in message news:200782610734gawarh@hotmail.com...
> How do I calculate the z factor automatically by trial & error
>
> EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

Outlook error message #25
I tried to intall XP - stupidly not realising that it is a one time load only - reintalled Windows 2000 and it intalled fine except that when I try to use Outlook I get the following error message: Line 299 Char 1 Library not registered code 0 out day;// I can't send or receive. Is there a fix for this? Thanks. ...

Objetos MAPI: Errores de memoria.
Tengo un problema con el c�digo de abajo. Utiliza la libreria Microsoft CDO 1.21 Library (CDO.dll), la cual incluye el conjunto de objetos MAPI. El problema es que quiero desarrollar un programa que coja los mensajes recibidos por el Outlook de una determinada direcci�n de correo y almacene sus archivos adjuntos. Como primer paso he hecho esto de abajo, pero produce un error de ejecuci�n del Visual Basic (No del c�digo, sino del VB6.exe), en el momento en que finaliza la rutina Main() (Despu�s de pasar por "End Sub" y antes de que haga nada m�s.). Todo lo dem�s funciona, b�sicamente ...

ODBC Error Message
'Error 1919 configuring ODBC Data Source Component not found in registry.' I research this error online and found instructions from Microsoft support to help correct this problem One of the instructions was to export two .reg files from another computer on my network where the software was working and then import them to the computer that needed to be fixed. I did this, but it was not successful because on one of the ODBC files I exported, I received the following error message when I attempted to import it: cannot import ODBC2.reg . not all data was successfully written ...

picture placement errors in Publisher
While attempting to place a simple jpg picture into a picture box in a publication, I keep getting the "convert file from" box. Choosing any of the options results in an error. What am I doing wrong?? AntWadadli wrote: > While attempting to place a simple jpg picture into a picture box in a > publication, I keep getting the "convert file from" box. Choosing > any of the options results in an error. What am I doing wrong?? Another pound for my collection... What version of Publisher are you using...? -- In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l....

Restore Database Error
While i creating a database from a existing data from another RMS, i have the following error: " The media family on device 'file name.bck' is incorrectly formed. SQL Server cannot process this media family. RESTORE DATABASE is terminating abnormally. They are both the same version V1.3. The Database that i were going to create was a working database. Is it because i never did the reindex??? Also sometimes when i tried to tender the sale, it freezed my station. Is it also because the reindex, that i didn't do? ...

error when closing outlook
If anyone can help....when I close my outlook, version 2000, I get the following error message: "Outlook caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL" which I can not close. The only way for me to get it off of my screen is to shut down the computer. This has just happened 2 days ago when before that, I had no problem in my outlook. Thanks for any help. Deanna ...

Error 2140
Dear folks, I get an error 2140 when I=B4m trying to restart the=20 Exchange (5.5) Event Services. Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error ocurred. The HWprofile is enable and with Admin rights. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! What events are you seeing in yoru Event log? Could either of these articles help? 285021 XADM: Exchange Event Service Does Not Start with Error 2140 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=285021 190993 XADM: Events Service Fails to Start with MAPI 0x80040107 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=190993 -- Hope that helps. ------------------------- Jaclynn Hiranaka ...

Error than Aborted Excel
Hi All, sHold = sHold & sColData & Space(MaxLenAy(iSortOrder) - Len(sColData)) Debug.Print sHold sHold = "" The lines above are part of a proc that prints evenly 'lined-up' columns. Due to a bug, the Space math worked out to -2. The bug is now fixed, BUT, Excel ENDED with the "Excel has a problem and has to close..." display and my files were recovered. (No On Error .... code was in place at the time.) 1. There was no run-time error. Why ? When I extracted parts of the code to debug it, in testing the fix I got a ...

Fax OCR error
Hi all, I am getting the following error when faxes arrive to my CRM queue. I guess the CRM can't complete OCR on the fax. Any specific software needs to be installed on the server to get this wortking? Thanks in advance, ________________________________________________ Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMFaxRouterService Event Category: None Event ID: 0 Date: 2007.05.10 Time: 13:20:56 User: N/A Computer: JUPITER Description: System.ApplicationException: OCR of the current document image failed. at Crm.Tools.FaxAnalysis.FaxAnalysisModule.AnalyzeFax(String FaxImageFile, IFaxRecip...

{Error} Cannot open folder set
hey Outlook 2007 An user here has 2 email accounts (I call them here for emailA and emailB). This user works on a terminal server. Now when she tryes to access emailB email folder she get an error message (the original message is in Norwegian, so here I display a translated version) : "Cannot expand folder, cannot open folder set" In Norwegian: "kan ikke utvide mappen, kan ikke �pne mappesettet" She get that error when working in Terminal Server, not on local machine Both emailA and emailB are in-house Exchange email addresses, on the local machine emailA usually ...

Error Bars #2
Is it possible to format the error bars individually on a chart? ...

Script error when trying to print in shdoclc.dll
This is double posted to Internet explorer and outlook groups because it occured in outlook but was an IE script error. When ever we try to print an HTML email from outlook 2000, it comes back with a dialog box with an error "An error has occured in the script on this page" Line 639 Char 1 Error Invalid argument Code: 0 URL: res://C:\Windows\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? well, this started in outlook, but now is also happening in Internet explorer also any time you try to print something, what could be the cause and ho...

Crystal Error when not logged in as Administrator
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00A2_01C3FC55.6A6E5060 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I have the problem that I can't display Crystal Reports in CRM 1.2 when = NOT logged in as someone who has the "System Administrator" Role. = Whenever I am logged in als a normal user, I get the "check if you have = enough Crystal Licenses" error when opening a report list view (e.g. the = Account Reports view).=20 How can I fix this? Kind Regards, Martin ------=_NextPa...

Error: OUTLOOK.EXE
I have 2 issues that have come up since a MS third party product support technician asked me to do a detect and repair on my Outlook 2003 application, which when it started became a full Office 2003 d&r. Then he abandoned me to sort out the mess, even though his product is still filled with bugs 1. One issue is that my Outlook data was only partially restored after the d&r procedure. The Business Contact manager restored data, but all of my mail and contacts are gone, it is if I have a fresh install of Outlook. I can locate the 330MB pst file but when selecting File-- >O...

Help: Error when working disconnected in sales outlook
When attempt to work connectionless, it appears to me the following message in all folders: "Cannot access rights of or privilege sufficient lacks to conduct this action". The user is administrator in local machine. The OS is WINDOWS XP SP2 HOME EDITION. Sales for Outlook is not supported on XP Home Edition, because XP Home Edition cannot be joined to a domain "Valentin" <valentincollado@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23xYGPiCmFHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > When attempt to work connectionless, it appears to me the following > message in all fol...

Error when create chartobject on line ".HasTitle = True"
Hi, I gett runtime 1004 at line "HasTitle = True" The peculiar thing is that yesterday it worked ok. I saved it, slept, and now I get the error. I have tested to put the Has title ocde in the end of the sub, after seriescollections etc, but with same results. Any ideas, anybody? /Kind regards tskogstrom Sub CreateChartCF() Dim cht As Chart Dim chtTitle As String chtTitle = "CashFlow & PayBack" On Error Resume Next '(if no chartobject) Sheet2.ChartObjects("R_CF").Delete On Error GoTo 0 If Sheet1.Range("Years").Value > 1 Then With Sh...

Problem with multiple users -- Won't Open (Error 3734)
I have 2 users that need to work on the same database simultaneously. I have encountered an odd problem. If one user is in the database the other user receives a message that the other user has placed the database in a state that prevents it from being opened or locked. The help facility indicates that this error occurs when "the new passive shutdown / connection is being used". I did not, nor do I know how to enable this feature. How do I turn it off, so multiple people can work on the database simultaneously. (Note: They are not choosing to open the database in exclusi...

Error 4605 toggling TrackRevisions in VBA
Intermitent problem: My code (see below) results in a 4605 error message when called from a button click sub. The button click sub is run when a user clicks a button control I've placed on a Word .docm page. If I record a macro from within the document that toggles TrackRevisions, there is no error and I can run the macro as much as a I want with no trouble. However, once I go back and run the button click sub, I start getting the error again, even when I run the previously OK macro. See the bottom of this post for the full code for the button click sub. Maybe it&...

Error Message: "Cannot shift objects off sheet."
My spreadsheet (form) uses 187 columns for data entry. I am attempting to "hide" select columns in the spreadsheet and am able to do so up to a point. However, after hiding approximately 30 columns, I am receiving the error message, "Cannot shift objects off sheet." What does this error message mean? I've requested assistance from two Excel experts here at work and they are not able to identify the issue. Thanks! Hi, Maybe this KB is of relevance. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q170081/ Cheers Andy AndrewS wrote: > My spreadsheet (form) uses 187 columns f...

Upgraded to version 10, now most AP batches get error in GL rate t
Posting in 1 company and some, but not all, MC batches stop at the GL and errors are "The rate type ID is missing" and "The exchange table ID is missing." This company uses project, our other company does not (haven't had that error at all). Checklinks have already been run on MC seutp, there is no issue with our accounts not being assigned to currency, only have 1 rate type setup for the currency, NO issues in Dynamics 9. New error in version 10. Have applied the hotfix to SP 3 that concerns some issue with cheques applied to project invoices with t...

Win32 error
Hi All, I installed Great Plains 7.5 in windows XP and i am getting error "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Bussiness Solution/Great Plains/Dynamics.exe is not a valid Win32 application". Is this error to do something with OS . Can any one help me out in this. Cheers, syam Yes it is some problem where your registery database is somehow damage and when the application was installed the media was not okay and that's they reason Dynamics.exe not register itself. Try uninstalled whole application and then restart your machine make sure that all the patches and service packs ar...

Error -2147217900 Creating matrix items
I am getting an error upon trying to create matrix items. After i've entered in all the matrix item attributes and styles they show up on the list, but when i go to click ok to create the matrix it gives me this message. "Error 2147217900, Ambiguous column name "DepartmentID" and then it closes the matrix window and i lose everything that was added. Unsure why this is happeneing, any enlightenment would be great help! Thanks much, Matt Adams ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software ...

MS CRM 4.0 query builder error
Hi, I'm having a problem with the Mailmerge Template entity: I imported all customizations from one environment to another. When I want to open my mailmerge templates in the settings section i get following error: Query Builder Error No Entity I did not make any customizations to this entity, so I don't know what the problem can be. Following are the symptoms: - opening Wordmail merge templates from the settings area gives me the error above. - opening the entity from the customization section does not give me any errors: I can add attributes to forms and publish it, withou...

IM error message #2
I am trying to fill in the accounts for a vendor. I've validated my script, and the data in the database. But I get this error: Purchases account 26 does not exist. I've checked and that is indeed a valid actindx in gl00100. So, I'm guessing that there is some validation behind the scenes that I am missing. What is necessary to fill in these fields? If anyone can help with this, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks David Buttrick Does your source file contain the account number or the account index. Generally IM uses the account number. Table import uses the account ind...

Saving Synchronization Log Error
When sending/receiving email there is a task performed: Saving Synchronization Log. I keep getting this error message: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' How do I fix it? Thanks Alexey ...