the date value of series is incorrectly displayed

I'm drawing a 3d graph with 2 series of data. The graph is displayed as 2
separate  rows of bars behind each other. In Excel 2007 the type is Colum in
the first row to the far right.

1. series is a  units of  work. y -axis displayed in units of Thousands
2. series is a date when the units were done. x -axis.

If I hover over the the date bar in the 2nd bar row I can see all the right
values
including the right date.

the table is:

10000	1.11.2009
10000	3.11.2009
50000	10.11.2009 (in fact todate() function

All the dates  are displayed as 9.02.1900 if I try to display them as Data
labels.

The dates are displayed correctly if displayed as x -axis labels.

Any ideas  to correct this?

Using Emit to Return a Value
Hello: I am trying to write a piece of code that can implement an interface's methods simply by returning a specified value. I am trying to see how Mock libraries are written. For instance, I have a piece of code that looks like this: MockFactory.CreateMock<ISomething>().Setup(something => something.Foo()).Returns("abc"); What I want to be able to do is somehow implement ISomething.Foo so that it returns "abc". However, I am having a hard time figuring out the Emit code for taking an arbitrary object and incorporating it. I've never want...

Unquie Value Count In Multiple Column Range
I have four columns that look like : 1B9H 2B1H 2B3H 2B3H 1B9I 2B1I 2B3I 2B3I 1B9J 2B1J 2B3J 2B3J 1B9N 2B1N 2B3N 2B3N 1B9P 2B1P 2B3P 2B3P 1B9Q 2B1Q 2B3Q 2B3Q 1B9R 2B1R 2B3R 2B3R 1B9X 2B1X 2B3X 2B3X 1B9T 2B1T 2B3T 2B3T I need a formula to count the unquie occurances in a range. I tried the examples out there, but it looks as though the range in the examples only account for one column. I need to be able to do it for multiple columns (4 in the example above) Also, due to formaating of the workbook I'm using, I need to be able to account for blank colums/cells...

JScript Help
Hello All, I am attempting to find some code that allows me to write and append values from boolean fields into a text field (not sure if that makes sense ;)). Here is an example. Field 0= Total of Offering Codes (N1, N2, N3). As the checkboxes below get ticked they write values to this field. The values are seperated by commas. When they are unchecked they get removed from the text box. ======================== Here are the fields that get checked Field 1 = Offering Code 1 (checkbox) writes value N1 Field 2 = Offering Code 2 (Checkbox) writes value N2 Field 2 = Offering Code 3 (Check...

I need 19:00
My sheet shows tool down times for a works project A1 = 19:00 (in time format) B1 = 7:00 (in time format) C1 = =B1-A1 which displays ############# How do i minus time after 00:00 0:00 If i take 19:00(B1) from 19:01(C1) it gives me the correct answer of 0:01, its just with numbers after 00:00. The WinXL default 1900 date system can't show negative times (times are stored as fractional days, so 19:00 = 0.791666667). The (Mac default) 1904 date system (Tools/Options/Calculation, check the 1904 date system checkbox) can, but the result would be -12:00 One solution would be to add 1 ...

Date Formats Available
Hi, I was wondering if there was a date format that anyone was aware of that would make the date appear as such: Entered in as 30/12/1979 Displayed as 30th December, 1979 Thanks in Advance, RTANSW -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com You'd need a VBA event macro to do this. If you can live with 30 December, 1979 then Format/Cells/Number/Custom dd mmmm, yyyy will do. In article <374548a98acd4a7189b14ca738876735@OfficeKB.com>, "RTANSW via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote: > I was wondering if there was a date format tha...

Excel Adding years or months to a date
I want to be able to add months or years to a date. For example 25/4/05 + 9 months 25/4/05 + 15 years. I am using Excel 2000. The standard way is: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+9,DAY(A1)) to add 9 months. For 15 years try: =DATE(YEAR(A1)+15,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA "Joan" wrote: > I want to be able to add months or years to a date. > > For example 25/4/05 + 9 months > 25/4/05 + 15 years. > > I am using Excel 2000. On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:54:03 -0700, "Joan" <Joan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to be able to a...

Line chart: Dates in uneven intervalls on x-achsis #2
'Supplementary' questions: Is there a clever way to make excel recogniz that '3 months' stands for '0.25 years', and '6 months' stands for '0. years'? I know, this is only cosmetics. Nevertheless it would be interesting ;) Gil -- gdavid ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gdavids's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1589 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27378 You could use a helper column that divides months by 12 to scale as years. Jer...

Problem with VBA and assignment of a value
I have a form w/subform and need to display the average of one field (AverageAge) and the count of records in the subform on the form somewhere else than in the subform. I calculate AverageAge as Average([Age] in the form footer. I get the record count using the recordCount property o the subform. The problem is that I can't sem to get the value 'AverageAge' into an unbound textbox. Me.AvgAge = Me.Team_Members_subform.Form.AverageAge produces the error Application-Defined or Object-Defined error. Me.AvgAge = Me.Team_Members_subform.Form.Age gives me the correct age f...

Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table x
Sql Server 2005 9.00.4035. We have a hub and spoke topology which includes 6 tables with identity columns. I need to add a new subscription to a new server (same version/sp). I took backup from another subscriber and restored to new server, ran snapshot, push subscription. To make sure a new record would replicate, I added a record at the publisher with the followig text: Insert into tblicimagefolder (imagefolder) values ('dummy') A conflict occurs with the following: This failure can be caused by a constraint violation. Cannot insert explicit value for identity c...

Chart
Have the specific knowledge base instructions. Instructions state to in the chart, select the data series, then via Format menu, Axis tab, click the secondary axis. I can't seem to select the individual data series. It tends to select all the data series and the Axis tab grays out the secondary axis toggle. I have a simple chart requirement total # projects totals $ value of projects need left axis to scale to # projects need right axis to scale to $ value of projects. these data are divergent and doesn't display well in a single y-axis chart. Hi, Here is another way to sele...

converting Postal codes to numeric value
i need to convert 80,000 postal codes to a 9 digit numeric value. where M5R3T8 converts to 135183208 and M4P3J9 converts to 134163109 each letter of the alphabet needs to reflect the numbers 1 - 26. a = 01 b = 02 c= 03 d= 04 e = 05 f = 06 g = 07 h = 08 i = 09 j = 10 etc I am currently copying the postal codes to a separate sheet and doing a find and replace. sounds crude, i know but it is the only way i know. Hope you can help! thanks! -- InNeedoflHelp Are the alphabet characters always upper case? Do you know how to run/use VBA code? "InNeedoflHelp" <InNeedoflHe...

Transaction dates change when synching with bank
I've noticed that whenever I synch with my bank and everything is automatically updated, or whenever I do a download and manual update, all of my transaction dates change. For example, if I write a check on the 15th and it clears the bank on the 20th, the transaction date change to the 20th. Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with this? I want to know when I wrote a check or made some transaction, not necessarily when it cleared the bank. I can see where this information would be useful and it would be great if Money could track both in the register but if we can o...

Budgeted amounts incorrect
Several of my budgeted amounts are off. they appear to be off by the amount of a scheduled bill payment. I have tried deleting budgets and starting over but the same accounts are affected by the same amounts. >-----Original Message----- >Several of my budgeted amounts are off. they appear to >be off by the amount of a scheduled bill payment. I have >tried deleting budgets and starting over but the same >accounts are affected by the same amounts. >. > I have the same problem. What should be a simple task becomes a nightmere. Somehow the budget thinks I'm goi...

Text Box to Enter Date
IF Text Box [tbA] is to have today's date entered into it , if Text Box [tbB] has any text entered into it......What code do I need for [tbA] in after update.......Thanks for any help,................Bob Oops figured it out sorry, If tbA.value = "" Or IsNull(tbA.value) Then tbA.value = Format(Now, "dd-mmm-yy") "Bob" <bob@the.races> wrote in message news:f2u99a$ob2$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > > > IF Text Box [tbA] is to have today's date entered into it , if Text Box > [tbB] has any text entered into it......What code do I need ...

Date/Time stamp with one stroke?
I know that you can have Excel insert the current date with CTRL + ; and the current time with CTRL + SHIFT + :. Is there some way to insert both with one command? I know it seems like a small thing, but we have a worksheet for employees to keep track of completed tasks. When they complete a given task, they need to put the date and time of completion in a specific cell. However, over the course of a day, they may be completing upwards of 250 tasks. Even lessening the time to complete the time stamp by a single set of keystrokes would be helpful. As an additional note, I did try c...

Subtracting Prev YTD from Current YTD where Prev is Null is always returning Null value
I'm trying to subtract Previous YTD values from Current YTD values. There are instances in Current YTD where it is a new item, so no previous YTD value exists. so as examples: Current YTD = 10 and Previous = 7, result is 3 Current YTD = 10 and Previous = 10, result is 0 But if Current YTD = 10 and Previous = Null, the result I need is 10, but I get Null My formula is: Weekly Total: Sum(([Current YTD]-[Previous YTD])) I have instances of adjustments where the result can be negative, so I cannot use and absolute value. Any ideas? Thanks! Try using the Nz function to replace a Null v...

Using an option group to display a subform
Is it possible to use an option group to display a subform. I am looking to show subform1 if option one is selected and subform two if option two is selected. Is this possible? Thanks -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Jason" wrote: > Is it possible to use an option group to display a subform. I am looking to > show subform1 if option one is selected and subform two if option two is > selected. Is this possible? Thanks Yes it is. Use the option group's After Update event to make the source object of the subform control the form you selected. If Me.My...

Date Difference Report
I have a query (qryShear) that selects records from a table (tblLbrHrs). Example follows... EqNoDesc EqNo Desc CompDate Shear_A 1250 desc.detail 08/27/05 Shear_A 1250 desc.detail 09/09/05 Shear_C 1475 desc.detail 05/13/05 Shear_B 1800 desc.detail 03/05/05 Shear_A 1250 desc.detail 05/27/05 Shear_B 1800 desc.detail 03/25/05 Shear_C 1475 desc.detail 05/24/05 I want to run a report that produces the following results... Equipment ...

Disable auto (date) format?
In A3, I have a formula of the form =A1/A2/24, where A2 is time (date serial number) formatted h:mm:ss. (A1 is a number formatted as General.) When A3 is formatted as General, Excel changes the format to h:mm:ss every time I edit A3. I have to change the format back to General manually, which is a nuisance. I can avoid this by formatting A3 as Number. But I would like it remain General. Is there any option setting that disables this autoformat heuristic? I don't mind if it turns off all "intelligent" autoformat selection. I am using MS Office Excel 2003 ...

Data Validation lists
I want to have an incell drop down list - but I also want to enter an item not on the list. Most of the time the drop down list is fine - once in a while I want to enter an item not on the list. Is there a way to set up data validation to be able to do this? This would be a list of text choices - the list does not consist of values. Thanks Richard -- rgarber50 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rgarber50's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11350 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?thr...

Date problem #6
This small equation is kicking my butt. Could someone enlighten me. I am simply trying to compare 2 dates if the date in cell c2 is less that "12/31/08" then put the value , or else put " future " This is what I came up with =if(c2<12/31/08, c2,"future") c2 is in the form of 5/17/08 How do I format the comparison date? I have tried it a few ways, with no luck. Appreciate any help -- KWB You could use: =IF(C2<DATEVALUE("12/31/08"),C2,"future") or =IF(C2<DATE(2008,12,31),C2,"future") Tyro "Kelvin" &...

Auto display of selected incoming email fails
I've tried to set up a system wherein selected email automatically displays but I've done something silly and it does not work. In short, I've declared an Outlook.Items object which is created at start up time and associated with a mailbox under the Inbox. An event handler for this mailbox has been added and it will display the email. I've also created a rule that moves selected emails into this mailbox. The idea is, email comes in, the rule places the email in the special box and the event handler gets triggered which displays the item. Good theory, bad practice. It do...

Epay and processing date flag issue
I had Money's options set to turn off the "enter epays on the processing date" but for some reason the settings got lost. So I now have a transaction with the processing date, which is not how I bank (the MSN Bill Pay will debit on the pay date, not the processing date), and it's messing up my Cash Flow. Does anyone know how to fix an existing transaction, short of cancel and reissue? Thx. ...

folders / display preference question
In Outlook 2003, is there a way to set it where in the "all mail folders" area to the left, that all of these folders start off collapsed (in other words, "Personal Folders" is not expanded so all the folders inside it are showing) ?? Alex no. best you can do is show a different folder type to start. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ "...

Incorrect Mailbox setup
I have successfully setup new mailbox account on Win2003 exchange srv. and everything seems to work fine except for the following feature: When I click on REPLY button (Win Outlook) to reply to an email in the inbox, in the TO: field it shows incorrect email address. I am sure there should be a quick fix for that. Please help! What email address does it show? On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 09:56:21 -0700, "Toni Russo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have successfully setup new mailbox account on Win2003 >exchange srv. and everything seems to work fine exce...