Text box "print object" becomes unchecked within a Chart

First of all, I'm not sure if I should post this question in "Charts" or
"General" or another topic, but I have a workbook that has been around for a
few years.

It used to print fine; now text boxes w/in charts are no longer printing.
The solution is going into eachText Box properties and checking "Print
Object".

(Unfortuantely, there are many textboxes . . . I have a question posted
under programming on how to create a macro to fix this problem.)

Thank you for any thoughts . . .

how to print objects on the background?
I have placed an object on the background and am trying to print it. aaannnnddddd...what happens when you push the print button? "fbcwhite" <fbcwhite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2573000F-7165-4B6C-9855-894FFEDE3099@microsoft.com... |I have placed an object on the background and am trying to print it. ...