text box on a chart can't be copied

Excel 2003
I have a regular clustered column chart that shows compliance on turning in
forms.
Each manager is supposed to turn in 4 audit forms each month (with an
optional 5th week). Each form has 5 audits on it so that's 5 audits from each
manager each week.
I have a little chart that shows how many they turn in each week with a
horozontal line for the goal (240 for the month)
on the left side of the chart I have 5 text boxes: week 1, week 2, etc
It looks great and is easy to see at a glance who has turned in what they
should when they should.
the problem is that I copy the chart into an email that I send to the
delinquent people and their directors every couple of weeks and the text
boxes won't copy.
Is there a way to make them part of the chart so they would copy with it?
thanks :) Meenie
0
Meenie (46)

Nevermind! I answered my own question. I thought they couldn't be grouped,
but they can. I wasn't doing it correctly (imagine that!! lol)
thanks, Meenie

"Meenie" wrote:

> Excel 2003
> I have a regular clustered column chart that shows compliance on turning in
> forms.
> Each manager is supposed to turn in 4 audit forms each month (with an
> optional 5th week). Each form has 5 audits on it so that's 5 audits from each
> manager each week.
> I have a little chart that shows how many they turn in each week with a
> horozontal line for the goal (240 for the month)
> on the left side of the chart I have 5 text boxes: week 1, week 2, etc
> It looks great and is easy to see at a glance who has turned in what they
> should when they should.
> the problem is that I copy the chart into an email that I send to the
> delinquent people and their directors every couple of weeks and the text
> boxes won't copy.
> Is there a way to make them part of the chart so they would copy with it?
> thanks :) Meenie
0
Meenie (46)