suggest excel template to calculate monthly attandence and paymen

suggest excel template to calculate monthly attandence and paymen

how do i import into outlook from excel
have a file which has the names, address etc on each row. For example row 1, name, row 2 address, row 3 city and state, row 4, phone. Can this somehow be imported into outlook contacts? It is a large file and would take quite a lot of work to drag each record from its row, into a column format. But i do want to get it into the OUtlook contact list, for sales calls. Thanks Have you tried File-->Import from Outlook's menus? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "RF" <RF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAC9A4FB-C21F-4512-93EF-3...

Excel 2010 to be able to embed like Google Apps?
I am using Google Apps, but with Office making a move to web apps I want to start using it when its released. With Google apps, I am able to use your spreadsheet app, then publish it as an public HTML file. When I want to update that HMTL file, I open the related spreadsheet and update it. I click save and the public HTML file is updated within a few min. Will Excel 2010 do that? I assume something like that will be ready on SharePoint 2010, but how about Skydrive? ...

Excel 2000 crashes Win98 when I save. All reloads failed.
I'm running Office 2000 and Windows 98. Excel crashes badly when I save. Two Ctrl-Alt-Deletes get me as far as "exit excel" but that doesn't work. I always have to reboot. I have reloaded Windows 98 twice. I have removed Office 2000 completely and then reloaded it, again twice. I don't have antivirus software on this machine. Other machines with antivirus aren't detecting any virus activity on my zip disk files. I at least have a router and I don't use MS Outlook, which cuts down on viral attacks. Yahoo mail screens incoming email files. Is there s...

Exporting to Excel files
I am currently working on an Access97 database application, and when I export a table to an Excel spreadsheet, I find that my dates turn out as other than I would expect or want. For instance, "00/01/01" will sometimes be displayed "00/01/01", sometimes as "01-Jan-00" or something similar. What I need is a way to force ALL dates to be exported to spreadsheet format in the format "YYYY/MM/DD". Is there a way to do this, efficiently? Or perhaps I will have to recreate my table with the date fields as text and put the dates in there as I expect them? (a r...

Excel Shortcuts
Hi, Is there any place I could go to find all the short cuts on Excel. Thanks! You will find them in the HELP menus if you search for SHORTCUTS. Either that or you will see the short cut for individual actions in the drop down menus. -- Brod "Peterite" <benfernando@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:OGlO8zd0EHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is there any place I could go to find all the short cuts on Excel. > > Thanks! > > Hi http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Peterit...

plz help in to creat formula of excel
hello to all i want to discuss my problem with you related to MS excel. i want to know or find out formula of excel which can help me in such way.... i want to make grade point of my college students in such a way.. for example.... marks grade point average 50 1 53 1.3 60 2 68 2.8 70 3 76 3.6 80 4 84 4 89 4 90 4 98 4 100 4 this is example the student who get 50 marks the GPA will be 1 and who get 80 marks or above 80 the GPA should be 4 GPA should not less than 1 or grator than 4 please tell me the formula so that i can make this GPA thanks a lo -- khushe --------------------------...

Export PDF information into Microsoft Excel
What do you do with your data that's stuck in your PDF forms? FDF Decoder from Spotted Dingo Inc., gives you the ability to quickly turn your useless PDF information into a data mine of valuable information. FDF Decoder is a desktop application which creates csv files from your pdf interactive forms (acroforms) in individual or batch file mode. You then can easily import your information into Microsoft Excel to create intelligent spread sheets which can then be entered into databases and aid you in your statistical analysis. FDF Decoder works with the PDF's exported Form Data (FDF...

Increasing Months
Hi Here is a simple question and I cannot find the answer. On a report I have a text box [Text301] and when display I see Fev-07 I would like to add something like 35 other text box so month would increase by 1 What could be the formula for [Text302] to display Mar-07 or Mar 2007. The formula should be issued from [Text301] Then [Text303] related to [Text302], [Text304] related to [Text303], ....... So the day I change [Text301] for let say Apr-08 [Text302] would give me May-08 [Text303} would be Jun-08, etc... I dont realy care with the format; it can be Mar 08 or Mar-08 or Mar-2...

How do I work in excel and then save it as a doc or docx?
I need to be able to work in excell and then save it in doc or docx format. If I cannot do this, can I make doc or docx so that I can use the automatic sum? In Word, you can use AutoSum of the Tables and Borders toolbar to sum the values in table. But when you change the values, you need to right-click the total value to refresh it. It can not update auto. Lee Li Fong http://smartusemicrosoftoffice.blogspot.com/ Hi Nadine, You can open a Word document and Insert -> Object -> Microsoft Excel Worksheet Ed Ferrero www.edferrero.com ...

win7; money plus deluxe; monthly report failures
When using Microsoft Windows 7 and Money Plus Deluxe v17.0.120.1415. I'm trying to prepare my monthly reports. I get the error, "Money requires Internet Explorer 6 to function properly. Please reinstall Internet Explorer 6 so these components can be added". Win7 has IE8. IE8 > IE6. Shouldn't this work? I searched for this error elsewhere and couldn't find it, or its resolution. Any tips/tricks would be great. thanks... P.S: I know Win7 is Beta and that with Beta's come issues like this... I have the same problem and I wish there was a fix for it. Does anyo...

Can I embed or link multiple .pdf files into or to an excel file?
I would like to link .pdf files to an excel file. Within my excel file I would like to have a column that has file names in it. Then have excel link those files to the excel file so when I print the excel file all the linked files print along with it. use hyper link "GrubbyG" wrote: > I would like to link .pdf files to an excel file. Within my excel file I > would like to have a column that has file names in it. Then have excel link > those files to the excel file so when I print the excel file all the linked > files print along with it. ...

How do i secure my excel with a password?
I need to secure my excel with a password. How do i do that? Password for the worksheet: Tools|Protection|protect sheet Password to protect the windows structure/windows: Tools|protection|protect workbook Password to protect it from being opened: File|saveas|tools|General options|Password to Open (Password to modify will allow the user to open it, but not save their changes over your original file) Password to protect the project: Inside the VBE, Tools|VBAProject Properties|Protection tab But security isn't much for any of these. There is software that y...

Excel 2000 and collate option
Can someone tell me how to make collate off by default in all my documents? Every document I do has that box checked and I need that unchecked without having to do it manually each time. thanks Anyone? >-----Original Message----- >Can someone tell me how to make collate off by default in >all my documents? Every document I do has that box >checked and I need that unchecked without having to do it >manually each time. > >thanks >. > ...

insert row at each change of surname in excel
I have a list of 650 entries using 40 surnames - sometimes only appearing once, others 7 times. At every change in surname, I would need to insert a row. Thanks -- De something like this sub insertrows() for i=cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row to 2 step -1 if cells(i-1,"a")<>cells(i,"a") then rows(i).insert next i end sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "De" <De@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A3842A9-B2E7-4BCA-97B5-2D05917A2454@microsoft.com... >I have a list of 6...

problems switching speadsheets in excel 2000 using windows xp
I have a pc running XP Pro and Excel 2000 (office). The user has two or three speadsheet open at once. They are having problem using the alt tab to switch between sheets. If the use the windows they see them open and can click to change but would like to use alt tab ...

how do I forecast a 15% increase over 7 months?
Excel 2003 I have a YTD actual productivity number and need to forecast what the productivity would need to be over each of the next 7 months to achieve a 15% full year increase. The result would need to include the Headcount reduction/increase for each month. Productivity = (transaction/headcount)*(YTD Sales Days/monthly Sales Days) I have each month's transactions, YTD Sales days and montly Sales Days. Is this possible? Do you mean to say have estimates of transactions, YTD sales days, and monthly sales days already projected for the next 7 months? If so, and if you're ...

excel worksheet #4
can you set all math funtions on a worksheet to round up without doing each one individually? Hi you may try 'Tools - Options - Calculate' And check 'Precision as displayed'. Now formating to two decimals for example will also make the value to round to only two decimals. Note: After applying this no way to restore the old values -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ollieboy" <ollieboy@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2A65297E-6F74-4BF5-9AAF-295B6E26E00E@microsoft.com... > can you set all math funtions on a worksheet to rou...

Excel / VBA / SQL DB
Anybody done any work with Excel / VBA / SQL DB? Can you give me some pointers on how I could do the following all in one VBA routine: 1) From a cell variable value (ie, user enters a customer code), I query table A and put the data into a worksheet starting from say cell A1. 2) A blank row is created after the last data line in point 1 above. 3) Using the same cell variable, query table B and put the data into the worksheet starting from the row after the blank row in point 2 above. and so on. Like I've said before I work with ASP all day and know about ADO connections, commands and...

Excel start up
How do you create a macro that will perform certain function in an excel spreadsheet that will go to cell b2 wait for me to type data go to cell b4 wait till I type data then proceed to cell e4 wait till data is input, then e5, and over and over for cells that i would choose. I am familair with macros, but don't know how to get it to stay until I type data in those cells. Also want this to perform for every worksheet that I open with this xls file. Thanks Jeff, How about creating a userform to input the data? Use text boxes on the form for data input. Put a command button on the...

Excel 2003 Copy/Paste filtered column
I have a filtered column on my spreadsheet. I have copied the column, changed the figures and then tried to paste it back on to the filtered column. It is not copying over the original filtered column but rather over cells that have been filtered out. The worksheet/cells are not protected. What could the problem be? Kind Regards Heather That's the way pasting works. It'll hit the visible and hidden cells. Heather wrote: > > I have a filtered column on my spreadsheet. I have copied the column, > changed the figures and then tried to paste it back on to the filter...

copy-paste from excel to powerpoint
Office 97 When I copy a number of cells from Excel to powerpoint, I can't get rid of the grid lines. There are no borders. When I'm in Excel, I see the faint grid lines as you normally would. Unfortunately, these lines also display in powerpoint. How do I stop that behaviour. Thanks so much for any help. Diana Select all the cells you are copying. Then: Format > Cells... > Patterns Then select white color ( bottom right) When the backgound color is set the gridlines vanish unless borders are turned on -- Gary''s Student "Cowtoon" wrote: > Off...

Creating a letter from template
Is it possible in CRM? So far the only way i figured out to use templated is in an email and /KB-article. (And order offcourse) The thing i'm looking for is when selecting a contact, somehow i can make a letter activity and call a template that puts name & adress data etc. After that i should be able to print the letter, to put it in an enveloppe and send it someplace... So far it seems to me this cannot be done, but then again, i'm certainly not a CRM expert... Is it possible? If so, can anyone provide me the actions to be taken step by step ? thanks Kas "_Kas_&...

change horizontal header position in excel
Anyone know how to change the horizontal position of the HEADER or FOOTER in EXCEL???? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you for your time. pico Wrote: > Anyone know how to change the horizontal position of the HEADER o > FOOTER in > EXCEL???? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you for your time. Pico, Can't you go into View/Header-Footer and use the "Left-Center-Right" catagories? You could use spaces in front of your data to move back an forth. Dav -- Piranh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Piranha's Profi...

use excel to create PP slides?
I'm not sure if this is possible but I have a list of information in an excel table and I'd like to auto matically generate a slide for each row of data. for instance, I have a list of products and each product is on it's own row with 6 product features in the following columns. How can I take that info from excel and create a features slide for each product using the information from the following columns. I don't mind cutting and pasting the list - it doesn't have to be fully automatic but as I have over 1000 products I desperately don't want to reype ...

Create Excel macro for barcode output
I am looking for suggestions or samples of an Excel macro that will output barcodes that can be printed and then attached onto loan documents. Example: input loan # 555 and print off 20 barcoded labels - each label contains loan number + the document type. hi, you don't need a macro for that. we just got throught barcodeing our part numbers in the ware house and used excel and no macro. bar codes are just another font. excel uses 3 0f 9 barcode font. you can download others off the net. you can format a cell with this font and it will show as barcode on the sheet and numbers in th...