Stacked column, remove label if data is zero

I want to create a stack column and include in the data label, the series
name and the value. Is it possible to remove the data label for zero values?

Is it possible to adjust the gap at column level instead of chart level?

Thanks,
0
MrLuckyMe (5)

I forgot to mention that I want to remove the data label dinamically and not
manually.

Thanks

"Mr.LuckyMe" wrote:

> I want to create a stack column and include in the data label, the series
> name and the value. Is it possible to remove the data label for zero values?
>
> Is it possible to adjust the gap at column level instead of chart level?
>
> Thanks,
0
MrLuckyMe (5)
10/20/2008 11:00:20 PM
After you mark that you want series name and value, you than go to
froamt data labels, and than under custom add  0;-0;;
This will remove zero values and only series name will remain.

Best regards
0
klemen25 (61)
10/22/2008 12:55:16 PM
Thank you for your answer, but I want to remove dinamically the data label
(value and series name) if value=0.

I know I can dellete the data labels manually, but is a very time consuming.

Thanks,

"Klemen25" wrote:

> After you mark that you want series name and value, you than go to
> froamt data labels, and than under custom add  0;-0;;
> This will remove zero values and only series name will remain.
>
> Best regards

0
MrLuckyMe (5)

update column

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

find data and autopaste when found

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

Column searching problem
I have a worksheet called "net" containing the following: NETWORK AVG MIN MAX STD SAMPLES ABC 17.17 16.26 17.71 0.4469 19 CBS 12.99 11.69 14.56 0.6524 30 NBC 15.39 14.08 16.70 0.7323 38 NBC* 15.12 14.08 15.99 0.4910 31 Fox 10.63 9.07 12.09 0.9374 8 HBO 10.94 9.07 13.22 1.2507 19 Showtime 11.52 6.84 13.23 1.9017 11 HDNet 18.14 14.22 18.85 1.1619 14 HDNet* 18.45 18.13 18.85 0.2847 13 HDNet-Movies 1...

Column help
I have a seating chart I am trying to design for our graduation ceremony. Right now I have the report set up using columns. I have a rectange box with the graduates first, middle and last name in the box. I need 16 columns across the page for the seats which I have working. My problems are that I need a bold line going down the middle to divide the 8th and 9th rows. ( Students come in from 2 lines and meet in the middle of each row.) My next problem is that I need to have another column to the left of the 1st column and one to the right of the 16th column that will count the row num...

How can I sum only amounts that are in BOLD format within a column
Hi! I need to get a total from a worksheet that has hundreds of amounts in it. However, I only need the total of the amounts that were marked with have BOLD font. Please help me I don't have much experience with EXCEL. Thank you very much! W a n d a try this for column D Sub sumbold() x = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row For Each c In Range(Cells(2, 4), Cells(x, 4)) If c.Font.Bold Then mysum = mysum + c Next MsgBox mysum End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wanda" <Wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89A268A6-...

Calculating Subsets of Data
I have data for records that can span between 1 to 16 months.. I want to be able to calculate the average activity for the most recent six months in a query and be able to display that in a report. I can create the calculation in the query for the entire duration of months for each record but am stuck on how to have it choose only the most recent six months of data to do the calculation and understand that the six months may really only be between 1 to 6 months of data.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My skill level is somewhere between meatball surgeon and ki...