Stack Charts? ? ? Please help

I am trying to produce a stack chart with a difference ! I Have got a
list of depots which i want to analyse and four columns containing data
(bit like below). Basically i want two stack "bars" for each depot.

Depot,   Days Outstanding,	Turnaround Time,	Ttl Tickets Opened, 	Cust -
Planner
1-231	              3	1	3	1
1-922	              2	1	2	1

I want days outstanding and turnaround time in one stack and then the
second stack will be the remaining two columns side by side.

Is this possible ? ? ?

Or should i add this to the list of questions for Bill?

--
twiggy
twiggy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=34479

Try one of the links on this page:

  http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"twiggy" <twiggy.281vbn_1148034302.5443@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in
message news:twiggy.281vbn_1148034302.5443@excelforum-nospam.com...

> I am trying to produce a stack chart with a difference ! I Have got a
> list of depots which i want to analyse and four columns containing data
> (bit like below). Basically i want two stack "bars" for each depot.
>
> Depot,   Days Outstanding, Turnaround Time, Ttl Tickets Opened, Cust -
> Planner
> 1-231               3 1 3 1
> 1-922               2 1 2 1
>
> I want days outstanding and turnaround time in one stack and then the
> second stack will be the remaining two columns side by side.
>
> Is this possible ? ? ?
>
> Or should i add this to the list of questions for Bill?
>

> --
> twiggy

help on money 2000 (!!!)
I can't retrieve a patch for this bug: "When you import your brokerage's statement into Money 2001, you may = notice exorbitant (and inaccurate) numbers. The value of bond purchases = = may be multiplied by 100. Consequently, you'll get an incorrect value in= = the register's total." It was released by Microsoft with number release 25867 ( http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?releaseid=3D25867 ), bu= t I = can't retrieve it. I know that Money 2000 is an older version, but in Italy it's the last o= ne = released! Thank you very much and ...

need help
Humaneyes from Israel really sucks! ...

HELP! Outlook 2007: 'Out of memory or system resources' Issue
I am desperately trying to locate Diane Poremsky [MVP] who responded to another user re making a new profile, or another MVP, or anyone that can help with my original post as follows! Diane-- Your suggestion re making a new profile as I have a different issue in that I'm using OL 2007 on Vista Ultimate, not Win 7, & have encountered out of the blue the dreaded 'out of memory or system resources' issue. I saw you respond to someone using Win 7 & had my issue via Google but I couldn't find the thread here. Anyway, can you provide me wth specific stepwise ...

Newbie Question Column Adding Please Help
I have a spreadsheet that has a column and the contents of the column is either a "Y" or "N" I would like to know how to count (sum) the number of "Y"'s and "N"s to give me the total number of "Y"s and the total number of "N"'s Column A Y Y Y Y N N N N N Total Y 4 Total N 5 Thanks Tom =countif(A:A,"n") =countif(a:a,"y") Tom Grassi wrote: > > I have a spreadsheet that has a column and the contents of the column is > either a "Y" or "N" I would like to know how t...

Format charts legend
Hi I wanna format my chart like this one: http://i10.tinypic.com/2eghct5.jpg Kindest regard -- vb_4_ne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vb_4_net's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=466 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=122617 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i Yes you can, sort of, you can not get the dividing line. Add two more series to the chart with series name of Male and Female. Change the sort order so they are at the top. Format the fill and border of the 2 series to none. You will need t...

Help, please: to move data from OExpress 6 to O2000 ?
Help, please... On a pretty good Win XP PC, I need to upgrade from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook 2000. I installed Outlook and it imported all the folders/messages/identities from OE6. Outlook 2000 starts up, and all seems fine, and I'm looking at the new message that it created... "Welcome to Outlook 2000". If I try to view any other message, it locks up. I see the perpetual hourglass. It's dead. So, I installed Outlook 2000 on another XP PC, created a mail account, and it seems to work fine. I can read and send messages. Cool. How can I export all of the folders/me...

Internet Explorer Problem
I have a weird one that I haven't been able to solve and need some help. My Internet Explorer browser on my XP machine will not run in 'Admin' mode but runs fine in any of the user modes on the machine. I've done what I can to reset IE to original settings and no luck which leads to to believe that the program, in of itself, is okay but there's apparently some registry key I need to tweak to get it running again in Admin mode. If I boot up into a general user mode OR 'switch user', it's fine. So I'm hopeful that a MS engineer might see this and b...

Advice on Install 4.0 please
Hello, I just finished installing a new Server 2008 AD DC for installing MS CRM 4.0. My question is please. Do I need Exchange to do this or can I use another mail server? Also what OU should this application run in? Thank you Joe I double posted this sorry. I made a mistake and posted in the wrong place. CRM does not require Exchange. 4.0's email router can be setup to use any SMTP/POP3 mail server. The OU does not matter either. -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CFCA484-C63B-415F-80BD-EC828920CF15@...

Money 2005 Estimate Help Pleeeeeease!!!
How do I get Money 2005 Small Business to print "Estimate" on estimates, it seems it used to do this but is not anymore.When I print an estimate it always says "Invoice" at the top, this is even with the estimate box checked!! ...

Your holiday donation can be a gift of hope to children in need. Get free stuff for your baby when you donate to Save the Children, Please help us with the children----> http://www.hot52.net/baby/1.
Your holiday donation can be a gift of hope to children in need. Get free stuff for your baby when you donate to Save the Children, Please help us with the children----> http://www.hot52.net/baby/1.html ...

Help Needed: "IF" formula/logic too limited
I need to determine a value that is predicated upon the selections of about 6 or so drop down menus. It'd be General Text within drop-downs but final value is an Accountant price Basically if someone selects Option #1 out of Cells A-G's drop down menus, then the value of H1 = a cell on another page that fits the category of 1- 1-1-1-1-1 from the drop down menus. I don't know how to do this. I imagine it's possible but have no clue. Your help is greatly appreciated. From what you say, the meat of this problem lies in the layout/format of the data you have in this "...

displaying stats on a chart
<mistakenly posted earlier in another forum, my apologies> I would like to display relevant descriptive statistics with labels i the top right hand corner of an XY chart. The chart is listin financial data (think stock prices over the last 10 years), and I wan to display the min, max, average, stdev, and last value. Thanks in advance, Jak -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do you use Excel's descip. statistics generator from the Data analysis add-in tool? >-----Original Message----- ><mistakenly posted earlier in another forum, my apologies> > >...

Stacked column in 3D
I have 9 data rows and 3 columns representing the dates. I insert a stacked column in 3D, it gives default min to max dates. But when I fix the vertical column values to my dates (which ranges 40296 - 40320 with 2.0 major unit) it does not show stacking of 3rd column. I also change the data to dates and cell format to dates. I can even send the file if someone can help me plz. ...

Charts disappearing
I have a worksheet that contains multiple sheets. There are 2 charts each on their own sheet and pulling data from 2 addtional sheets within the same workbook. Whenever I choose to print either chart on a color printer the chart starts to flash, it prints, but then is not visible on the sheet. If I close the workbook and reopen it the chart is there again. i do not have this problem if I print it in black & white. Any suggestions? -- Thank you! ...

Auto-Accept Agent event sink for Exchange Server 2003 help!
I have installed the Auot-Accept Agent, using the local system account as the service's account. I have edited the AutoAccept.config.xml file, leeaving only the "global" configuration information. I have run the RegisterMailbox.vbs and ListMailboxes.vbs scripts to add and list those accounts added (I created a text file with the default SMTP addresses as found in Exchange Server 2003). All of these steps appear to have gone off flawlessly... The problem... proving this is true with the MailboxStatus.vbs script. This script's XML output (run with the /DEBUG option on) indic...

HELP! Copy a Data Series to Another Graph?
Hi- I'm using Excel 2002 and I've got a lot of graphs, all of which are based on a common spreadsheet and all are VERY similar. When I add a new data series to one graph, it would be wonderful if there was a simple way to copy this data series to the other graphs. Can it be done? (Now I add the new line to the first graph. Then I copy the X-values from the first graph, open the second graph & paste, re-open the first graph and copy the Y-values, re-open the second graph & paste, third graph, fourth graph, etc., etc., etc.......) Just make the series refer to a defined na...

Help #7
I realized tonight that Yodlee may be working correctly if you first disable online services for that institution then set it up again. In trying to do that (long story, it sent me on a wild goose chase because of Bill Pay accounts, etc.) I inadvertently merged 2 duplicate accounts and lost 4 months of transactions. Can someone help me in recovering those transactions and getting them back into the account? I tried backup restore but for some reason it wasn't in there, I don't understand why. Thanks. If you used passport and let it post to MSN Money then you might get it back...

Aggregated charts
Hi friends, I'm trying to draw a chart which looks like an enhanced histogram chart: 1. I have 3 columns, A, B and C 2. I'll use C as bin to categorize A into different buckets. But I'm not counting A, instead I'll sum B according to the bucket for example: input: A B C 0.5 3.5 1 0.7 3 2 1.2 2.2 3 2.3 1.5 2.5 3 expected output: C SumOfB 1 6.5 2 2.2 3 4.5 M 0 Is there a way to create the chart with existing capability in excel 2003? If not, is there an add-in for download? If I have to write VBA, what would it looks like? Any sugesstion is appreciated, W...

Help with MID formula
Hi, I've managed to extract some text from a string, but i want to convert this to a number now. So for example: Cell A1 has "Adj001" I used =MID(A1,4,3) to extract 001, but excel views this as text. can i convert 001 to a number? Thanks, Luc Hi try =--MID(A1,4,3) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Luc" <luc2_at_agostini.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:417ff10b$0$33605$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net... > Hi, > > I've managed to extract some text from a string, but i want to convert this > to a number now. > > So for ...

Help with archiving
10/16 I posted, seekng for help with archiving my 2004 records in Money 2003. I came across a solution for why I wasn't able to archive my records and 2004 is now archived. I find archived years of information to be very useful. I have them back to 1997 and am able to access them individually by year. In microsoft.public.money, K Clark wrote: >10/16 I posted, seekng for help with archiving my 2004 records in Money >2003. I came across a solution for why I wasn't able to archive my records which was ... ? >and 2004 is now archived. I find archived years of informat...

Cell Formatting HELP Please
I have a cell from one of my venders that sorts there products jpg's with excel but i need to add something to the end of the id's the problem i'm having is how to do it the id's are all different the all start with text and then numbers but some have text,text,## othere are different here are some of them. What i would like to add to the end of them is _BM how do i do it?? Thanks for the help Steve D1125 LF70 D369 PF339 PF125 MF94 MF104 G384 G385 LF66 MF132 MF128 M618 M617 M634 M633 M619 M620 M725 M733 PF2 PF5 PF3 PF4 PF6 PF1 MF95 M563 One way .. Assuming the data is in co...

Stacked chart and corresponding labels
I'm working on a series of stacked column charts and ran into a problem when told that additional data points needed to be added between the column. Keep in mind - they aren't an actual part of the chart, but rather additional information about the data points along the y-axis. For example, I've been plotting dollar sales volume for the month of January (Jan being on the x-axis, and the volume 'stacked' along the y axis). Now I'm to add the change in volume from the previous Jan to this Jan, next to the plotted volume to give more insight into the market for tha...

Macro Help: Concatenate Populated Cells in Column A
Hello all - Here is what I am wanting to do: I have a spreadsheet that has X number of cells populated in column A. I want to write a macro that will do the following: concatenate all populated cells in column A into one cell, separated by a comma (with no space). Column A A1 A2 A3 Becomes A1,A2,A3 The cells in column A may vary depending on a given spreadsheet. I want to be able to use the macro on any spreadsheet without having to tweak the cell range manually. Thanks! Tom -- TJM ------------------------------------------------------------------------ TJM's Profile: h...

Driver update problem for raw PDO and stacks
Hi, I have a KMDF HID mini driver which creates a raw PDO. I have also install a UMDF driver on top of that raw PDO. So far everything works ok but I just found a problem. If I go to device manager, I can see both my HID device and my raw PDO device (raw PDO device is list as hidden device). But if I do a "Update driver software" on one of them, it will only update the driver for the one I selected but not the other one. BTW, I used one INF file for intalling/updating both drivers. Is there a way to force driver update on the one not selected? Or is there a way...

anti virus help
can anyone direct me in a good direction?? i'm looking to find a good and simple anti-virus for exchange. mabey a free trial to test it out? thanks for your opinions. Trend ScanMail or Antigen are the usual favourites. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ http://www.msexchangeblog.com "tmolaee" <tmolaee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2F78DD-E555-49DF-A466-918EEC5E816F@microsoft.com... > can anyone direct me in a good direction?? i'm looking to find a good and > simple anti-virus for exchange. mabey a free t...