Someone Help me!

I understand that I am complete moron. You don't have to tell me. But can
somebody please tell me how to get all my text to fit into one cell. It
automatically goes to the cell to the right of it, and I does it no matter
how big the cell is I have no idea what I'm doing. I have to use this for
work... and if I can't figure it out I won't get the job so if anybody could
help me with this one thing that would help me a bunch!
0
writer (4)

Charts don't include cells (though of course they use data from worksheet
cells), so I guess that instead of charting you are talking about Excel
worksheets.
Try entering the term "word wrap" into Excel help.
--
David Biddulph

"Writer" <Writer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I understand that I am complete moron. You don't have to tell me. But can
> somebody please tell me how to get all my text to fit into one cell. It
> automatically goes to the cell to the right of it, and I does it no matter
> how big the cell is I have no idea what I'm doing. I have to use this for
> work... and if I can't figure it out I won't get the job so if anybody
> could
> help me with this one thing that would help me a bunch!

0
David
8/1/2008 12:57:42 PM
Format / Cells / Alignment Tab / Wrap Text

Regards
                   Ken.......................

"Writer" <Writer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I understand that I am complete moron. You don't have to tell me. But can
> somebody please tell me how to get all my text to fit into one cell. It
> automatically goes to the cell to the right of it, and I does it no matter
> how big the cell is I have no idea what I'm doing. I have to use this for
> work... and if I can't figure it out I won't get the job so if anybody
> could
> help me with this one thing that would help me a bunch!

0
ken.wright (2489)