Simple one, its just that I'm thick!

How do I have a bar graph where 2 sets of information are laid over each
other. Similar to a stacked chart but with both sets starts on 0.

Please help!

Similar to the 3-D column standard option but not in 3-D!!

--
Moxy1980
Moxy1980's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28075

Use the clustered chart type, double click one series, and on the Options tab,
change overlap to 100%.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Moxy1980 wrote:

> How do I have a bar graph where 2 sets of information are laid over each
> other. Similar to a stacked chart but with both sets starts on 0.
>
> Please help!
>
> Similar to the 3-D column standard option but not in 3-D!!

Cheers mate

--
Moxy1980
Moxy1980's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28075
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=477927

Print 3 receipts in one register
I have 2 printers, one for receipt and the other for reports. In the Store Operation Manager I have configured Printer1 for sales receipt format and printer 2 for gift receipt format. Physically they share the same printer,the receipt printer. How can I print a third full page receipt by the report printer? -- Nothing Unfortunately you can't, you can only have the 2 defined per Register. Rob "NothingMuch" <NothingMuch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8ABF2B40-5DD7-489D-852C-6A1ABC8E59B5@microsoft.com... >I have 2 printers, one for receipt and t...

Hide/Delete entire rows based in the content of one cell
Hello all. I have a spreadsheet that is over 500 rows long. As it is I have no use for all of the rows at the same time and have to keep hiding and showing them as need arises. Is there a macro to hide chunks of it based on the value of one cell of the row? In other words, en each row I will have a formula like =if(a1=0,"HIDE","") and this value will tell the macro wether to hide the row or not. I tried case.select but it takes a LONG time and I would have to write a piece of code for every line. FYI, the rows that need hiding will be in sequence, in other words, fro...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK #2

how to print 4x1 on one using publisher
Hi There How do I print 4 copies on one sheet of A4 using microsoft publisher? Yours P D Is your publication at least one-quarter of the size of the sheet you're printing on? Or is your design a full-size and you are trying to scale it down to fit 4 on a page? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "paulantpat" <paulantpat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8288E435-9741-4139-AD12-FD987A148CE5@microsoft.com... > Hi There > > How do I print 4 copies on one sheet of A4 us...

Multiple E-Mail Addresses On One Account: Identities
A question: my ISP (Earthlink) provides me with eight e-mail addresses for my account. I use one address for personal mail, another for business, etc. I'd like to set up each of these e-mail addresses as a separate identity, but don't see how to do that (it appears that the identities are linked to the ISP). Can anyone help? Thanks. Are you using Outlook or Outlook Express? Outlook uses profiles, not identities. If you are using Outlook Express, post in an Outlook Express news group. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact...

S.O.S. Need Assistance ~ Is this one possible & how?
I'm trying to create a formula in a range that basically equals designated percentage which will be used to graph a chart on a separat worksheet. The example would be: if a date text is entered into the range, an once that is populated that particular filled in range will then equa 10% (the date text shows in the range not the percentage) Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com FIGURED IT OUT...IT WORK -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Mailbox permssions from one storage group to another
I have two storage groups, each with one mailbox store. The first storage group contains a public folder store. All of the permissions for the users in the first storage appear to be correct and functioning normally. Everyone in the second storage group looks to have much different inherited mailbox permissions that don't look to be correct. Almost all of the groups including administrator, enterprise admin, exchange domain server have inherited allow AND deny for full mailbox access. Is this correct? I doesn't seem right to me... Where do you change what inherited rights are aqu...

Print 2 pages on one page in Excel
I need to print 2 pages on one page, I have 3 colunms of data on each page 400 pages, I want to print 6 columnms wich would be 2 pages of data on one page how do i do this?? Hi BIGCHAD36 Look on David's site http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "BIGCHAD36" <BIGCHAD36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD9FC46D-2DBC-403D-9B96-EFA2A503A0C3@microsoft.com... >I need to print 2 pages on one page, I have 3 colunms of data on each page > 400 pages, I want to print 6 columnms wich would be 2 p...

transfer shares from one a/c to another, lose history
Hi, To transfer shares from one investment account to another, which is the best option to use? I have been using the transfer out option, but by doing that, all the transaction history is lost. Is there a way to preserve it? Thanks. It's still preserved in the original account. "ab" <nospam@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:26qqf.4339$Ou3.1708@dukeread09... > To transfer shares from one investment account to another, which is the > best option to use? I have been using the transfer out option, but by > doing that, all the transaction history is l...

sharing one .pst file on 2 networked computers
what i want to do is have 2 computers on a network share the same outlook.pst file - i have opened the outlook data file on the second computer but it cant be open on both computers at the same time - is there a way to do this. i hope you understand what im trying to do :) thanks MS does not support the use of a pst over a network - it will likely lead to corruption. OL requires exclusive use of the pst. "chris" <someone@here.com> wrote in message news:ex1dau5LFHA.3452@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > what i want to do is have 2 computers on a network share the same > ...

how to merge data from multiple columns to one column
I have first, middle, and last name in different columns. How do I merge these three into one column? Try... =A1&" "&B1&" "&C1 for the format John T. Smith OR =C1&", "&A1&" "&B1 for the format Smith, John T. Hope this helps! In article <24D1088D-0AB1-4910-BF0E-37D8D7A4C056@microsoft.com>, "w8ting4hlp" <w8ting4hlp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have first, middle, and last name in different columns. How do I merge > these three into one column? ...

One cell from several sheets to one column
I have a spreadsheet with over 200 tabs/worksheets. I want to copy the same cell from every worksheet into one sheet into a single column. The worksheets have unique names. Is a macro the easiest way to move the data? If so, how can I set the macro up to go through each tab, so I don't have to go to each tab and run the macro separately? Thanks, Kel Examples of sheet names and what cell you want? -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------------------------------------...

Copying emails from one os to another
I recently upgraded the os on my computer and I was wondering how to copy messages from one os to the other. Jamie White <jamie.boss@jatos.co.uk> wrote: > I recently upgraded the os on my computer and I was > wondering how to copy messages from one os to the other. http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

There a simple way to do this?
I start with a collumn of financial data. The value of the last row is the sum of all the other rows. If this number is negative however, I want the value of the number in the first row to update by adding the absolute value of the last row figure to itself. A 100 <-- I want this number to recalculate with the absolute value of E B 50 C 50 D-250 E -50 <-- sum of rows A through D I know this is troublesome but I think I saw somewhere a colleague used a function to copy out values to other cells in order to break the circular refernce in a problem like this. Anyone have any suggestions...

Multiple Record Inputs with one Form
I'm programming with SQL and can't seem how to figure out how to send more than one record to the table with one form. You've described a "how" ... as in how you are trying to do something ("send more than one record to the table with one form"). Now, "why" ... as in what will having multiple records generated from a single form allow you to do (i.e., business need)? This isn't idle curiosity ... if we knew more about the underlying business need, we might be able to offer alternate approaches. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access ...

how to make a report to run on one account
How do I pass the AccountID to a report? I want the report to run on one single account, so the parameter must be one single GUID... On Jul 21, 8:54=A0pm, Thomas <tdem...@gmail.com> wrote: > How do I pass the AccountID to a report? I want the report to run on > one single account, so the parameter must be one single GUID... If you're using the 'CRMAF' trick, when you run the report from the form it should only run for that record. This might help http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/customizing/reporttutorial.mspx Leon Tribe Want to hear me talk about all thi...

Exchange 2003 just stopped sending messages
I was called by the help desk to alert me that someone attempted to send out a companywide message and it never went out. I verified it was in that persons sent items in Outlook. I then found out nobody was sending or receiving messages. I jumped on exchange and noticed that the Messages Pending Submission queue had over 350 messages. I restarted the info store and this seemed to send out the messages but it just built back up again to over 400 messages. Somewhere I saw a post about inetinfo causing I problem so I killed that in task manager and more messages seemed to be sent but they...

one domain
We have one domain (xyz.com) split over 4 sites. One site has an exchange 2000 server and the others use a traditional POP3 server. All sites download from an external POP3 server (1 mailbox per site). All sites use messagelabs as a smarthost. My problem is that the Exchange server wants to take full responsibility for the doman (xyz.com) so people in the exchange site cannot send emails to staff in the other three sites. The Exchange just reports that the user doesn't exist. Any suggestions? Thanks Interesting setup, that... And I'm not sure I can help but, for all intents an...

Associate more than one sales Territory with an account
I know that by Default CRM only allows the association of a single sales territory with an account, but is does anyone know how to associate more than one sales territory with an account? If so, please advise. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

in Excel how do I copy & paste a grouping as one?
Please use this white space for your question and tell us what you mean by "grouping" best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "DWP" <DWP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BFCFD66-13E9-44A4-8B2C-3AC4F000E055@microsoft.com... > ...

One domain 2 excahgne servers
Hi all We currently have one forest and one domain and one exchange 2003 server. We have a remote office that wants to run its own exchagne server. Is this recomended? how do two excahgne 2003 server in the same domain but in different sites behave? I was going to put the exchange server in there oun OU and let them go for it, but is there anything i need to know about this or look out for? Thanks a bunch Skip Exchange 2003 can scale to many many sites...how many people in your remote office though? an entire server for just a few users might be overkill... "Skipster" &l...

identical smtp address - more than one user object
I have just come back form a client site, inherited, where we were trying to work out why certain email addresses were not working as expected. Basically they had a user object in AD - user@domain.com - with the primary smtp set as user@domain.com with no delivery options set. However when I examined another user object in the same active directory I found the identical smtp address listed in their email address list. How is this possible? I was under the impression that you would not be allowed to create the smtp address as it was already in existence. SBS 2003 BTW. ...

How do I create very small graphics in ONE cell?
I have data like following and I want to creat a line or 3 bars to reflect the numbers in ONE cell so that people can quicky scan through the trend. 3,225 2,356 1,087 I tried wizard but it doesn't look good when you minimize it. I tried autoshape but couldn't let the ahotopshap connect to the numbers. My boss said he has seen people do this before. Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks! There's a couple of ways to go. The first is to adapt the idea behind Using Worksheet Cells to simulate a graph http://www.tushar- mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/worksheet_as_chart...

Simple Javascript to get the current CRM user
I'm looking to add an OnChange event to restrict changes to a certain picklist field in the Account table. Simple logic, except I can't seem to figure out who the current user is... This has to be a simple one for you JavaScript jocks, and I'd really appreciate your saving me hours... Many thanks, Dave ...

Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...