Showing one figure as a proportion of another in a bar graph

Hi,

I have a table with three lines for every month of the year: one line
showing the total we billed in the month, the other showing our total
expenditure and a final showing profit.

I want to use the table to create a bar graph that for each month shows the
total billed and the the total paid out in the same bar.

Can anyone tell me how to do that?

Thanks

Karl
0
Karl1 (54)

Hi Karl,

Sounds like what you want is a Stacked Column chart.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire