Sharing chart on two pages

Hello,

I have a worksheet where I put some datas and then under this datas is a
chart. Place taken by this data isn't static - once there is more datas and
the other time there is more datas. I have problem with this chart, because
sometimes chart is shared between two pages on printing. Is there a
possibility to use something like property "keep together" in crystal
reports where object is printed whole on one page (if there is no enough
place it's started pritnting on next page)? Maybe somebody knows how to do
it in macro if there is no appropriote property

--
Best Greetings
Darek

0
matros (1)

Hi

easiest is to do this "manually"

In the print preview, you can see how the chart relates to the page ends.
Move it then to fit.

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music

"DarekP" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a worksheet where I put some datas and then under this datas is a
> chart. Place taken by this data isn't static - once there is more datas and
> the other time there is more datas. I have problem with this chart, because
> sometimes chart is shared between two pages on printing. Is there a
> possibility to use something like property "keep together" in crystal
> reports where object is printed whole on one page (if there is no enough
> place it's started pritnting on next page)? Maybe somebody knows how to do
> it in macro if there is no appropriote property
>
> --
> Best Greetings
> Darek

0
Wigi (97)

Share Point Services
I am using FP 2003. I have another developer working with me at a different location who needs to use FTP to access our website. Our webserver turned Share Point Services off and now I can't edit in FP. Is there any way to turn FP into FTP instead of Share Point Services? JoAnn Sure. Use an FTP client, and get the proper FTP publishing address and credentials from your host. And make sure you are not using any of the features that require the FP server extenstion. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "jkjmwilliams&...

Reopening Outlook with shared calendar open
Dear all I have a shared calander that many users can access. When a user closes Outlook and then open outlook again the shared calander is not ticked to display. Is there a way to tell outlook that if the shared calendar is ticked when closing it should re open the calander when Outlook is restarted. Using Exchange 2007, clients are either Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007. - not using POP accounts. Thanks in advance See http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20050307.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solu...

How do I bridge the gaps in data in (XL 2007) Area Chart
XL 2007 doesn't have the TOOLS-Options-Interpolate menu and choices. This goes for a line chart as well. Thx Click the chart to activate it In the Design tab of Chart Tools, click Select Data A dialog box opens, look at lower left corner for "Hidden and Empty Cells" button and click it You get three options: gaps, zero and connect. Alternative (works in all version of Excel); in the empty cell type =NA(). It will display as #N/A and will be ignored by the chart engine best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email ...

how to get the number of milliseconds between two System.DateTime objects
how to get the number of milliseconds between two System.DateTime objects DateTime dt = DateTime.Now; TimeSpan ts = DateTime.Now.Subtract( dt ); Convert.ToString(ts.TotalMilliseconds) ; ...

mixing chart types
I want to create a new blended chart with our bars and a line (all using the same labels and periods). I am aware that Excel has a custom line and column chart, however I want to produce a chart with four bar graphs and a single line (a reference set of data that is not a trend line --i.e., not an average etc), but the line looks like one. I can "force" the current custom chart to produce what I want only by caputuring "blank series" of data; but then these show up on my key and I do not want that. How do I create a custom chart that mixes lines and graphs the way I want...

Combination Charts #2
I am trying to find a tutorial to help me understand the concept of Combination Charts. I don't know where to go to get a thorough explanation. Does anyone have any online resources that are free? Thanks in advance. Cindy - Try my website, particularly this page and the links from it: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html A combination chart is simply a chart with multiple series that displays the series using more than a single chart type. For example, you might have a chart that shows one series of data using lines and another with columns. There is a very ...

Real-time charting of DDE links
Is it possible to chart DDE links in real-time in Excel? Could someone please point me in the right direction to find out how this can be done. Thanks! Could you provide a few more details about what you need? I've dabbled in this area just a bit. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A30B72E5-931A-4B35-87A2-645C0A1EB5DF@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to chart DDE links in real-time in Excel? Co...

OWA
Originally posted in m.p.exchange.clients but got no response so I thought i wold try here I am having problems using OWA from a computer that is a member of the domain but not connected to the domain network. My experience is: OWA Works from a home computer that has nothing to do with the office domain OWA Works from an office computer connected to the office domain. OWA Works fom an office computer connected from a home DSL ISP and the computer is a memeber of the domain but the user is NOT logged onto the domain but logged on as a local user to the computer.. OWA DOESN"T work fom a...

Trouble sharing Outlook contact folders
My company just got Outlook 2003. I transferred my e-mail address book. The individual e-mail folders didn't transfer, so I created all new folders and moved the e-mail addresses to them. I gave another person permission to see my address book. All the e-mail addresses appear, but when he clicks on the individual folders, it is empty. Why can't I share the e-mails in a group? ...

MICR 2nd page printed.
Our company uses MICR check system and every time we print check, there is 2nd page printed... We only want to print one page. I tried to change check face in MICR setup, but it is still printing 2nd page. Please advice for solution. ...

I am attempting to find the difference between two dates...
I am attempting to find the difference between two dates (in terms of days, months, and years) but I always get an additional month added on. Why? And how can I fix? For instance, if I want to find the difference between 1/1/2010 and 2/1/2010; it returns 2/0/0 Have a look at Chip Pearson's explanation of DATEDIF =DATEDIF(A1,B1,"y")&" years "&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"ym")&" months "&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"md") &" days" http://www.cpearson.com/EXCEL/datedif.aspx be careful ewith this because it can throw up...

Charts in each sheet to Powerpoint
Hi everybody, I have created an Excel file with multiple charts, each of them is on a single sheet. I'm trying to create a macro to copy each slide, paste it on a powerpoint slide, get to the next sheet, to copy the slide, paste it on the next powerpoint slide, and so on till the end. Here's the code. I'm stuck when I try to copy the chart. Does anyone know a simple way to achieve that ? Thanks Sub GraphPowerpoint() Dim PPApp As PowerPoint.Application Dim PPPres As PowerPoint.Presentation Dim PPSlide As PowerPoint.Slide Dim PresentationFileName As Variant ...

Resizing Chart Width and Height
This might be a dumb question, but is there any way to resize a chart's height and width to specific measurements in Excel? I would like to put 3 charts on a page and make them the same height and width. I have exported them to Word and been able to adjust them there but was wondering if there was a way to eliminate this step. Thanks... If the charts are in a worksheet, you can select the charts as object and size them directly: press control and click on the chart to select as a object clicking format, object, size takes you to a dialogue box to set siz directly. or, you can se...

Anyone know how to chart streaming data in excel?
I have excel linked to an external program that consistantly updates one cell. I want to be able to chart the changes of that cell. I'd also like to be able to record the time between cell changes if possible. Any information on the subject is appreciated. Thanks ...

Page Numbering #3
I am using Excel 2000. I have a file with 11 worksheets (tabs) in the file. There are two graphs on each tab and each tab prints one page. In the header of each tab (at the left margin), I have individually typed "Page and the number 1 thru 11). I updated my charts and did a print preview and all of the pages appear to have the correct page number on them. Then I noticed that I had forgotten to update the header to the indicate which month the report is for (November - changed from October). I grouped all of the tabs and made the change in the header which is centered on each...

Dynamic Charts
I am trying to create a dynamic xbar and moving range chart. Any ideas? At the moment when I enter the data for the chart and create the charts it works fine, but if I change any data a new chart has to be created for each change. Is there a way to create the chart and have it automatically update without having to recreate the charts? Thanks in advance for any help. Brian Hi Brian See http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicColumnChart1.html -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Brian Sells" <Brian Sells@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

combine two tables in a query
i have 2 queries that share the fields "who" "when" and "amount". One reports the value of daily labour (time out - time in * hourly wage) for the employee (who). While the other shows the amount paid on a particular date. When I create a query that includes these 2 queries and links the "who" field between them I get a result that shows 5664 records where are only 260 when you add the record count from the 2 queries that I'm using here. I'd like to have a query that would report the amount owed out at any given time. Just as an additio...

Hyperlinks in a shared document
Hi everyone. I have a shared workbook where I would like to create some hyperlinks to other documents. The problem is that because the document is shared, the "Insert Hyperlink" and Ctrl-K are disabled. How can I create a hyperlink in a shared document? Thanks in advance... It's impossible... Starwing Turn off Sharing first then insert the hyperlinks then share the document again. Note: make sure all users are out of the file and note that all history will be removed (warnings come up and tell you this) Lynn areynaldos@yahoo.com (Aaron Reynaldos) wrote in message news...

Exchange 2003 promblem with two domains
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For some reason its stopped workong on one of them. exchange is on domain 1, with all mail accounts and works perfectly still, for all users on domain 1 domain 2 used to work fine with it, but now it will only recive email from exchange via the outlook client. not send it, with the msg you do not have permission to send email on behalf of this sender. when you try and send anything. Trust is still in place and working fine.. tested from both domains Any ideas ? as currently domain 2 is having to use webmai...

Excel VBA
I am using Excel 2002, and I am trying to create a macro to compare tw columns of data and highlight or shade the cells or colorize any entr that is not in both columns. I also read something about being able to put a button on the exce chart that runs the macro. Could someone help me with that too? : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Chip Pearson has lots of ways to compare two lists. Some are macros and some are worksheet formulas. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm (I'm not sure I'd start with code. Learning the formula technique may be much more usefu...

Does anyone have a chart for tracking Attorney's CLE?

marimekko chart
Can anybody help me with a marimekko chart? It is a bar chart that has three varialbles. Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I've never heard it called that, but it's not too hard. Stephen Bullen has a variable width column chart on his website (http://bmsltd.co.uk and look for FunChrt4.xls), which shows how to vary the width of the columns. Use three series (or however many you need) and make a 100% stacked column chart. For the lines...

PUB to Web Page Help
I have a 2 page Newsletter in a PUB format that someone gave me that needs to be converted to a web page. I just installed Publisher. I see how to convert each page but they are not linked in any way. Is there a way to convert the 2 page PUB document into 1 html page or a page1-2 that is linked? Thanks for any help in advance with my insanity over this :-O PS: I use Microsoft FrontPage 2003 for web deveopment and publishing and it won't even open a converetd html page from Publisher (which I find odd given that these are two Microsoft products)..... > I have a 2 page Newsletter in...

Putting a Page Skip in a txt File?
I'm sending text lines to a txt file and would like to skip to another page at times. What sequence of characters do I need to do that? I tried a simple chr(12), but that did nothing on either of two printers I tried. W. eWatson wrote: > I'm sending text lines to a txt file and would like to skip to another > page at times. What sequence of characters do I need to do that? I tried > a simple chr(12), but that did nothing on either of two printers I tried. There are no pagination boundaries in a *text* file. If you look at an ASCII character chart, none of the...

Combination chart in Pivot
Hi, I want to use a line and bar combination chart in a Pivot Chart but everytime I refresh the report it reverts back to bar chart. Is there any way I can fix the chart format? This is a known issue with pivot charts: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=209#jon026 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Help with Pivot Chart- Combination wrote: > Hi, > > I want to use a line and bar combination chart in a Pivot Chart but > everytime I refresh the rep...