setting HasDataTable to true from C# VS2003

Hi there

I am using Visual Studio 2003 C#, ASP, calling Excel, passing it data
creating a chart (line) which it passes back as an image for my we
app. ...but I need to display the DataTable below. In Excel I see i
has a "Show Data Table" and from VB I can set HasDataTable, but from C
how do I reference it???

I will appreciate any tips or direction!

Thanx in advance!!!

Many thanx
Kind regards
Ashley:confused

Hi there

...after doing some research, I don't think this is possible.

I am using the Office Web Components (OWC), and this function is no
available there, only in VBA

Regards
As

Permanently setting security permissions
Any way to permanently set permissions for other programs to read my outlook email addresses? OL2002 SP3 XP Pro SP2 I changed a registry setting for Acrobat, but that probably wasn't for email addresses... HELP PLEASE!! TIA No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "The unknown Posterchild" <asleep@thewheel.com> wrote in message news:MhIvd.11503$Ap1.3711@bignews6.bellsouth.net... > Any way to permanently set permi...

Is there policy setting to prevent saving file without extension?
I previously posted related question in Office Developer Add-in group... http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins&mid=869e5007-3e31-46be-9d2a-f24ed5a324c8 ....but I did not get any response, so I have reframed a more general question here. In one particular environment (Terminal Services session on MS windows server 2003 standard edition SP2 with Office Professional Plus 2007 SP2), when I try to save a file (programmatically) withOUT .docx extension, the file is automatically saved with the extension. (The ...

higher security settings in Windows 7
Hello, My application (visual studio 2008, visual basic) writes out a few files when it runs. On Windows 7, it fails at startup, apparently because access is denied to write these files. It also creates databases while it runs. How do I get around this security problem. I'm sure many programs need to write files when they run. The files are under its own application directory. Thanks. Scott Baxter Am 18.05.2010 00:20, schrieb Scott Baxter: > Hello, > > My application (visual studio 2008, visual basic) writes out a few files > when it runs. ...

non True Type Italic font width
I have to create a font in which all letters will have the same width and height (width does not have to be equal to the height). I use a non True Type font and call CreateFontIndirect API. It works fine, except when I have Italic font, which is wider. Is there a way to create the Italic font such that it will have the same width and height as the regular font? Or maybe create Italic font which is narrower, but its total width will be equal to the width of the regular font? Is it the right way to go? Any idea will be very appreciated. Tamar It is hard to get an italic font that has the same ...

set focus on combo box
I have a simple form displaying records with a few simple record navigation buttons. When a user clicks 'add record' i have set it so the focus is set to a certain combo box where the user uses the pull down menu and selects whatever ID they need. Is there any way however to automatically open the pull down menu from the combo box as the focus is set to it so when a user clicks add record the focus is upon the combo box and the menu automatically opens. Thanks nathan Ciao Nathan wrote: > I have a simple form displaying records with a few simple record > navigation buttons...

microsoft visual C++ runtime library error #2
Every time i try to open Outlook2002 i get the following error window which is titled "Microsoft visual C++ runtime library": Runtime Error! Program C:\program files\microsoft office\office10\outlook.exe The application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. I would appreciate ANY IDEAS on this.... Thanks Can someone please help me out? Even if its a link to where this has been answered previously. i have searched but found nothing.... thank-you antonio >-----Original Message----- >Every time i try to open Outlook2002 i get the following >error w...

how to set up same name range in different sheets for different d.
please repost with a brief subject line and the question in the message body as it has been truncated. Cheers JulieD "kailash" <kailash@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7740EA1A-9D11-4C3D-8499-3C7CDBC92D65@microsoft.com... > Hi see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Names.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "kailash" <kailash@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:7740EA1A-9D11-4C3D-8499-3C7CDBC92D65@microsoft.com... > ...

Set request parameters for web services

How to set time for processing the code?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set time for processing the code? I would like to add a condition that allow process the code before 4 pm, Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric If FileDateTime(PathFileName) > Date + TimeSerial(8, 0, 0) Or Now < TimeSerial(16, 0, 0) Then {It does not work!} hi i think the ontime method might do better. see this site for more details http://www.cpearson.com/excel/OnTime.aspx regards FSt1 "Eric" wrote: > Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set ...

problem with server settings in accounts
I have a problem with the server setting in accounts. I keep resetting it but it changes to a series of numbers. Can anyone help. I am using windows home xp second edition microsoft outlook version 6. Thanks. jsknight100 <jsknight100@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a problem with the server setting in accounts. I keep > resetting it but it changes to a series of numbers. Can anyone help. > I am using windows home xp second edition microsoft outlook version 6. 1) There is no "verson 6" of Outlook. You're referring to Outlook Express, a completely ...

Setting up a SMTP connector
Hi, I would like to setup a direct connection with another company. I would like this setup so that all routine external email does not use this connection only email destined to the domain will use the connection. This one domain I would like to setup a direct connection with. They are not part of our organisation so I think this eliminates the routing group connector but they are part of our IP routing network which is the reason I do not want emails destined to their domain going out on the Internet. Should this be setup with a SMTP connector using a smart host and just list the on...

How to set up custom buttons in MS windows explorer
Hi I am writing a simple application to set up custom button control in MS windows explorer... Its like I shall be clicking on the button control and it shall be activating my custom program on the files/directories currently under selection... Having searched through a lot of MSDN stuff,, i could not find a way good enought to support me in my programming... Kindly suggest what needs to be done.... I am building this application in Microsoft Visual C++ using MFC... Also my platform is X86 with Windows 2000 Thanks in advance.. Regards, a.a.cpp ...

Outlook 2003 Junk Email set up
I have only been using this for about 3 weeks. But all of a sudden I have noticed I am getting far more messages automatically being sent to the "Deleted file" vs. "Junk Email File". I can not figure out what is causing the messages to be sent to "Deleted file. Is there a setting somewhere that needs to be changed. Not sure why they have stopped going to Junk Email file. Check your rules for any that say Delete. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all ...

To remove 'set as background to desktop' during right click
Hi all, Is there is any way to remove 'Set as background ' tab whenever a user right click on a pic.I dont like to create a guest account. Thanks in advance Sorry, you’ve landed in a MacOffice group. You might get an answer from the people here who use both Windows and Mac, but you need to find a Windows newsgroup to ask--that doesn't sound like an Office question. http://support.microsoft.com/ Suresh wrote: > Hi all, > > Is there is any way to remove 'Set as background ' tab whenever a user right > click on a pic.I dont like to create a guest account. &g...

Datagrid : Redirect and set session values
Hi All I have a problem and I hope someone can please help me. I have an HRef in a cell in a Datagrid (HRef built in OnItemDataBound Event) on page 1 (retrieved from a database table). I want the user to be able to navigate to another page (page 2) where I wish to retrieve and display in a Datagrid data from a table based upon the contents of Cell0 and Cell1 from page 1. How do I pass these values as the Datagrid SelectedIndexChanged event will not fire to set something like a Session variable. Any help or advice offered will be most gratefully received. Iain -----------...

2455 Error when navigation bar set to not show Access 2007
I get this error 2455 You entered an expression that has an invalid reference to the property Form/Report If I have the navigation bar option unchecked on Access Options Current database and I close the database using the X in th etop right corner, with my main form open and AFTER just slectign a new record via a vombo box which runs this code. If the nav bar is there - no error. Lou Private Sub btnSelectCase_Click() 'Click to make CboSeletCase combo appear On Error GoTo CCError cboSelectCase.SetFocus cboSelectCase.Dropdown Exit Sub CCError: MsgBox Err....

Does CE6 support C++ STL?
Maybe it is a silly question. But does CE6 compiler support STL of C+ +? I defined a new class and want to use a linklist of it. Can I use list<CLASS> directly? On Jun 4, 10:45=A0am, Singer <whereareyo...@163.com> wrote: > Maybe it is a silly question. But does CE6 compiler support STL of C+ > +? I defined a new class and want to use a linklist of it. Can I use > list<CLASS> directly? Yes. STL is supported. On Jun 4, 6:16=A0pm, "AndrewScholan[MCTS]" <a...@plextek.co.uk> wrote: > On Jun 4, 10:45=A0am, Singer <whereareyo...@163.com>...

Schedule C
I use Money 2007, Home and Business. In assigning transactions/categories to tax forms, there is no provision to have a transaction/category apply to Schedule C. Any ideas on how to accomplish this? ...

How do I set decimal formats in Access pivot tables
The Access Pivot Table I want simply put is stores across the top, items down the side and cost in the middle. All cost values are less than a dollar. The Currency format showing 3 decimal places works fine in the table, other form views and Excel data dump...just not in the Access pivot table. (The sum in the pivot table does show the three decimal values) Currently I get the Cost three decimal places showing zeros. Hey - where's the help here?? I did find a solution from my fantastically clever friend...in the query for the pivot table form, Cost: CDbl(Table1.Cost) fixed the pr...

Task set up
how to set up subtasks which are not dependent of one another (they start on the same date, but don't need to start in any particular order). The summary task must account for the cumulative duration of the subtasks. That is if sub task # 1 is 1 week, and sub task #2 is 2 weeks, then the summary duration would be 3 weeks. -- dennisc ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dennisc's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/186975.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/1308186.htm http://forums.techarena.i...

Can you change your Microsoft word setting for a turabian paper?
Can you change your Microsoft word setting for a turabian paper? From the Style list in the Citations & Bibliography section of the References tab of the Ribbon you can select the Turabian style. -- Hope this helps. but do not ask me any more about it as my formal education was long before the advent of computers. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "LC" <LC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85B7934A...

set-up with Excel
Hi I was wondering if I can set this up somehow. If I type in a certain name of a product, would excel be able to automatically put that price in a certain field on a regular basis. It would save me all kinds of time so I would not have to look at my price sheet all the time. I would also be able to keep better inventory records. thanks. this would be great if I could pull this off. =VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table_array,col_index_num,range_lookup) pardon?? Not sure what you mean. sorry -- Kevin Oye Oye's Outlet Toronto, Ontario, Canada Local: (416) 850-6972 Long Distance: 1-...

Setting text of an ActiveX control subclassed from BUTTON
Greetings! I want to subclass an ActiveX control from a button. My little test control works just fine, except that I don't know how to put text into it. Could someone tell me how to do that? This same exact question was asked about six years ago. The answer pointed to a sample of subclassing a listview control, and it showed how to send an LV_INSERTTEXT message to the control. If the answer is to use SendMessage(), what message should I send? Thanks very much! Rob Richardson Rad-Con, Inc. OK, as usual, I jumped the gun. I went back and looked at the knowledge base article, and ...

Setting MDI Parent Size To Fit Around A Child Form
Hi, How do you set the client size of an MDI parent to fit around a child form? Breakpoints in the constructor and load event handler show the child size to be already modified to fit into the parent; the child's size does not match what shows in the Designer. I suppose the real question might be how do you determine the size of the child window or keep the parent from changing it first? Thanks, Gary What you're asking for is a little backwards, but I'm sure you have your reasons. At any rate, these are the properties you will want to investigate: ...