Secondary Axis Data Series "Clumping"

I have a chart that has 3 data series.  2 are related to percentages and are
tied to the primary axis.  The third series is a whole number, and tied to
the secondard axis.  it has always displayed properly.

For some reason the data tied to the secondary axis is "clumping".  That is,
all  17 data points are displaying before the second category tick.  The
first 2 series' data is displaying just fine.

What have i done wrong?
0
Mike1154 (1216)

What are the chart types of the three series?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

Mike wrote:
> I have a chart that has 3 data series.  2 are related to percentages and are
> tied to the primary axis.  The third series is a whole number, and tied to
> the secondard axis.  it has always displayed properly.
>
> For some reason the data tied to the secondary axis is "clumping".  That is,
> all  17 data points are displaying before the second category tick.  The
> first 2 series' data is displaying just fine.
>
> What have i done wrong?
0
jonNO1 (306)
10/5/2009 8:33:03 PM
Check the settings on the secondary axis (right-click axis and select Format
Axis). Are the Minimum and Maximum values appropriate? I'm guessing that your
max is way too high since the values are clumping before the second tick.
--
Rob