Scatter Chart, Please Help!

I am trying to chart what should be very easy but it won't come out right. I
need a scatter chart on the following information:

TIME	AGE
3:15	10
6:00	14
6:00	14
6:53	0.25
7:00	10
7:50	10
8:00	14
8:05	8
9:35	14
10:10	15
11:22	0.25
12:10	14
19:30	4
19:35	14
19:42	14
19:50	13

The result I get is nothing like I think it should be. Any help woudl be
appreciated. Using 03.
0
Lisa1 (290)

Select everything from TIME to the end of the data range.
Click on the chart wizard and select XY SCATTER
Ensure the series is in COLUMNS.

Try that.

"Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to chart what should be very easy but it won't come out right.
> need a scatter chart on the following information:
>
> TIME AGE
> 3:15 10
> 6:00 14
> 6:00 14
> 6:53 0.25
> 7:00 10
> 7:50 10
> 8:00 14
> 8:05 8
> 9:35 14
> 10:10 15
> 11:22 0.25
> 12:10 14
> 19:30 4
> 19:35 14
> 19:42 14
> 19:50 13
>
> The result I get is nothing like I think it should be. Any help woudl be
> appreciated. Using 03.

0
breinhardt (272)
7/8/2005 2:40:36 PM
What is coming out wrong?

have you checked to see that your times are actually times and not text?

"Lisa" wrote:

> I am trying to chart what should be very easy but it won't come out right. I
> need a scatter chart on the following information:
>
> TIME	AGE
> 3:15	10
> 6:00	14
> 6:00	14
> 6:53	0.25
> 7:00	10
> 7:50	10
> 8:00	14
> 8:05	8
> 9:35	14
> 10:10	15
> 11:22	0.25
> 12:10	14
> 19:30	4
> 19:35	14
> 19:42	14
> 19:50	13
>
> The result I get is nothing like I think it should be. Any help woudl be
> appreciated. Using 03.
0
BJ (832)

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Multiple stacked bar charts

transparent areas in charts?

printing 2 charts on single page

Help, I cannot Save!

Help Required

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint