Run-Time Error '1004' #2

Dear Jon

Sub PrintPivotCharts()
'prints a chart for each item in the page field
Dim pt As PivotTable
Dim pf As PivotField
Dim pi As PivotItem
Set pt = ActiveChart.PivotLayout.PivotTable
For Each pf In pt.PageFields
For Each pi In pf.PivotItems
pt.PivotFields(pf.Name).CurrentPage = pi.Name
ActiveSheet.PrintPreview 'use this line for testing
' ActiveSheet.PrintOut 'use this line for printing
Next
Next pf
End Sub

Many thank

--
TJonesEs
TJonesEsq's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1532

Boot timing
Using win XP home sp3. Is there an app that will time how long it takes for a machine to boot up. Regards Bill Bill P wrote: > Using win XP home sp3. > Is there an app that will time how long it takes for a machine to boot up. > Regards Bill > > Yeah, it's called a stop watch. -- Alias No Good. How do you know when to stop the watch . SA "Alias" <aka@maskedandanymous.org.invalido> wrote in message news:hsdv2f$vl0$1@news.eternal-september.org... > Bill P wrote: >> Using win XP home sp3. >> Is there an app that w...

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Time Series
I have about 30000 lines of data that looks like so: Time Count 93000 447 93001 1020 93002 1438 93003 2177 93004 3042 93005 3467 93006 2913 93007 3341 93008 3547 93009 2908 93010 3512 93011 4090 Where ColA is time. I am having trouble creating a graph with time on the x-axis and count on the y-axis. Thank you in advance. You need to make an XY chart But with 30,000 data points you could run into trouble; Help says you can 32,000 data points in a single data series. However, if you want markers it will look like heck. You could limit the data like this: assume y-values in B2:B30001 in ...

email is being sent several times
I have a user that is sending an email. It goes straight to his outbox and sends the message. The receipient will receive several of the same copies of the emailuntil it is removed form his outbox. The user does get the error that the connection to the outgoing server is interrupted Thanks What version of Outlook are you using? Do you have an AV program set to scan incoming and outgoing messages? If yes, what happens when you turn it off? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my person...

Errors saving to network drive

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

Separating Date and Time in a cell

set print area #2

Error loading XML into DataSet

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

Money 04 runs very slow
file size is 17,480 kb, about 5 years data. Machine is a P4 2.2 GHz, 512 mb ram. Money runs very slow, processing downloaded statements, switching screens, etc. I switched from Quicken about a year ago. That didn't run nearly this slow. Any ideas? Will trimming the file size help at all or much? Thanks Ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=4. Trimming? Most people haven't had great luck trying this through means like File|Archive--which, by the way, I'd discourage for any number of reasons. "Tom Orlando" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...

Money Updates #2