Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6, OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ...

Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly
FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6,
OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ...

please send e-mail to :   ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox
'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) ,
ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr,
=======================================

RISK ANALYSIS with @RISK

---

@RISK 4.5.7 for Excel, Compatible with Excel 2007, ( Standard,
Porfessional, Industrial )
@RISK 4.5.6 International for Excel, ( Standard, Porfessional,
Industrial )

   The world's most powerful risk analysis tool. Take into account all
possible scenarios using
   Monte Carlo simulation. Work directly in Excel, create presentation-
quality graphs, use
   distribution fitting, and more!

---

@RISK 4.1.4 for Project

   Add risk analysis and Monte Carlo simulation to Microsoft Project
to solve complex Project
   Management problems.

@RISKAccelerator 2.0.1

   Use parallel processing to speed up simulations on large models.

===

RISK and DECISION ANALYSIS

---
   The DecisionTools Suite 4.5.7 for Excel, Compatible with Excel
2007, ( Standard, Professional,
   Industrial ) to Meet all your Needs.

   The complete risk and decision analysis toolkit, including @RISK,
PrecisionTree, TopRank,
   BestFit, and RISKview. Industrial version includes RISKOptimizer
and @RISKAccelerator!

---

PrecisionTree 1.0.9 for Excel Compatible with Excel 2007

Create decision trees and influence diagrams with this decision
analysis add-in for Microsoft Excel.

---

BestFit 4.5.5

The world's most popular distribution fitting software uses advanced
algorithms and an Office-compatible interface.

---

RISKview 4.5.5

Create and assess distribution functions in a pop-up distribution
viewer.

---

TopRank 1.5e

Find the critical factors in your spreadsheet model with what-if
analysis.

===

OPTIMIZATION

RISKOptimizer 1.0.9 Compatible with Excel 2007

Evolver 4.0.8  ( Professional, Industrial 3-Concurrent Users )

Evolver's genetic algorithms and @RISK's Monte Carlo simulation
combined in one simulation optimisation package.

Innovative solver technology solves problems in this optimisation add-
in for Microsoft Excel.

---

DATA ANALYSIS

NeuralTools 1.0.1 Compatible with Excel 2007

Sophisticated Neural Networks for spreadsheets. Make intelligent
predictions that update live in real-time.

StatTools 1.1.1 Compatible with Excel 2007 ( Standard, Professional )

Advanced statistics toolkit for Microsoft Excel. Analyse data in
Microsoft Excel and work in the familiar Microsoft Office environment,
using a new, powerful statistics toolset!

---
===

DEVELOPER KITS

@RISK Developer Kit

   Take @RISK out of your spreadsheet and into any Windows
application. Create your own custom
   applications and risk models using the Monte Carlo simulation
engine, distributions, charts,
   features, and interface of @RISK for Excel.

BestFit Developer Kit

   Use all the functionality of BestFit in your own custom Windows
application. All of the
   distribution functions, fitting algorithms, graphs and more are
accessible to you.

Evolver Developer Kit

   Incorporate the advanced genetic algorithm optimisation engine of
Evolver into your own Windows
   applications outside of Excel. Utilise the same high-speed solving
methods and other features.

RISKOptimizer Developer Kit

   @RISK and Evolver join forces in RISKOptimizer, the solver which
takes into account risk. Add
   Monte Carlo simulation and genetic algorithm optimisation
techniques to your own Windows
   applications with the RISKOptimizer Developer Kit.

===

TRAINING CDS

CD1.   Decision Making Under Uncertainty with RISKOptimizer:
       Interactive instructional CD shows how to use RISKOptimizer to
solve business problems.

CD2.   Introduction to Financial Modeling Using @RISK:
       Use @RISK and Excel to solve a wide range of real-world
business problems.

CD3.   ModelAssist.
       A comprehensive risk analysis training and reference tool for
@RISK users, with over 140
       example models

BOOK1. Learning Statistics with StatTools.
       Using StatTools, to show you how to use statistics for
practical applications.

BOOK2. Decision Making Under Uncertainty with RISKOptimizer.
       How do you make the best possible decisions in uncertain
environments? Learn about
       techniques using RISKOptimizer.

BOOK3. Financial Models Using Simulation and Optimization I.
       This book shows you how to use @RISK, Evolver, and other
Palisade software to solve today's
       complex financial problems.

BOOK4. Financial Models Using Simulation and Optimization II.
       An expansion on the first widely-used reference. More real-life
examples of methods for
       better financial decisions.

BOOK5. Decisions Involving Uncertainty: An @RISK Tutorial for the
Petroleum Industry.
       ONLINE highly successful seminars on the use of @RISK in the
petroleum industry.

---

BOOK11. Tech Corner: Using RISKOptimizer:  5 easy steps to solve your
problem!

BOOK12. Fly RISKOptimizer to Profit Maximisation:  A typical
optimisation problem that benefits
        from RISKOptimizer's combination of optimisation and
simulation.

BOOK13. Review: RISKOptimizer: Powerful Tool Eliminates Much of the
"Guesswork" Inherent to Model
        Derivation

BOOK14. Book: Financial Models Using Simulation and Optimization

BOOK15. Book: Decision Making Under Uncertainty with RISKOptimizer

---
======================================

DynamicTrader RT 5.0, Elwave 8.0 + all modules, NeoTicker RT 4.0,
Tradestation 8.3 + OwnData 2.6, BWT Zones SP 5.0 ( Open Source ) ,
NeuroS 5.2 and Add-Ons, Professional Tradeadvisor 5.0, Ensign 2006,
MarketDelta eSignal 3.2.1.5, Right Line Traders v 2006, Technical
Analysis programs 2007-2004 of stocks/commodities/futures markets,
Trading, for Traders, StockMarket, other Financial software, other ...

0
ola1 (4)

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

File size #11

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Contacts in Exchange #2

Pivot Table Question #5

Please help #8

Emails #3

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Spanish proofing tools
The Spanish section at my institution is looking to enhance the Spanish proofing tools for Office X (for Mac OS X). The localized English version that we have can check spelling but cannot check grammar and does not have a dictionary or thesaurus for Spanish. For those of you with OS X, what solutions have you found for providing these tools? Is purchasing the localized Spanish version of Office the only route? I'm wondering if there are less expensive options or other solutions you have discovered. Thanks micon <mconner@gac.edu> wrote: > The Spanish section at my instituti...

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

learning Excel #3

Goal Seek #2

number format with leading 0

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

SMTP QUEUE #7
Good afternoon, I am having problems with deleting all the mail from my smtp queue. i see where i have two queue folders under \exchsrvr\mailroot\vs1 and vs2. i deleted all emails from these queue folders but every time i restart my smtp service, my system is real slow- i know that someone connected to our exchange server for mail relaying and have made changes to our pix firewall to prevent this again. however, why is it that i have nothing in my queue but when i start the smtp service, the system slows to a crawl. is it by chance that messages are still in the information store- wait...

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Exchange 5.5 Restore Problem
Hello, I have an Exchange 5.5 server (SP4), running on NT 4.0 (SP6). We back it up with Backup Exec 8.5, with the Exchange Agent option. I am now in need to restore an old copy Information Store, from a last year's tape, to recover some information. I put together a server, with Exchange 5.5,NT 4, etc. All Service packs etc up to date, and Exchange was working fine. I then proceded to restore the Information Store. The file size of the priv.mdb appears to be correct, however, since the restore, the info store won't start. I receive the following error when trying to start i...

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

form base authentication #2
This is killing me. I'm implementing form base authentication. I have SSL and everything working but for one problem when use won't to get to owa they type mail.domain.com which then defaults to http://mail.domain.com. the problem I'm having is that FBA need it to default to https not http. How can I get it to default to HTTPS with out telling the uses to type https? I am implementing this on a FE/BE environment wayne .. What I do is change the http port on the main site to something like 8080, and then create a new site that listens on 80. For that site, instead of...

Inactive records in the "Look up records" dialogue (CRM 4.0)
Due to "dirty import data" I have a lot of duplicates in my CRM system. These have all been deactivated (but not merged) until they can be evaluated and deleted. Unfortunately, when I use "Advanced find" and use account name as a criteria, *all* accounts show up in the "Look up records" dialogue box - regardless of status. Is there any way to ensure only active accounts show up in this dialogue box? On Dec 4, 2:29=A0am, "maria.elmv...@gmail.com" <maria.elmv...@gmail.com> wrote: > Due to "dirty import data" I have a lot of duplicates...

anyone else having problems with the 12.1.9 "autoupdate"? #2
Hi all... The 11.5.5 autoupdate worked fine. The 12.1.9 autoupdate downloads (apparently), but then it goes right back to showing that the 12.1.9 update is available -- the updater itself never actually launches. Busy servers, maybe -- and the download isn't ever actually completing? Or bad updater on the update server for 12.1.9? The manual download from Mactopia of 12.1.9 installed properly -- this is just the auto-update that's not working now. - Steve You're right, the auto-update fail. It should be pulled or a message sent instructing to update by downloading directly...