Restoring "Sized with Window" option in Excel 2007?

Who knows a trick to restore the "Sized with Window" option in Excel 2007,
automatically resizing chart when size of window changes as in Excel 2003?
0
Hartog (1)

There is no trick. It cannot be done at all. This capability was removed
from Excel 2007.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Pim den Hartog" <Pim den Hartog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Who knows a trick to restore the "Sized with Window" option in Excel 2007,
> automatically resizing chart when size of window changes as in Excel 2003?

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

Charts sized with window
In Excel 2007, how do I make a chart sized with the widow? On the help screen for this, it says to choose that option from the VIEW tab with the chart widow open. I can't find that option availble on my version. -- I speak for truth, enlightenment and justice, but not for the US Air Force. Some the stuff missing from XL2007 charts is listed in this older post from the Microsoft Excel 12 blog... http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2006/08/28/724641.aspx -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware (Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming) "...

View -> Sized With Window (for Excel charts): I want it back, plea
While I appreciate that not every function survives from one version to the next, this is one I sorely miss ! I use Excel 2003 at work, and 2007 at home. I can stand the constant bleating about compatability. I can even (barely) tolerate the highlight colors not matching. But this? Why oh why was it removed? Can you at least recommend a macro / VBA script patch to reurn this functionality to the program ? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" b...

How do I keep charts from opening in sized with window view?
When opening charts in excel sometimes they open in sized with window view and sometimes not. How do I prevent charts from ever opening in sized with window view. The box in options is not checked. ...

Restoring "Sized with Window" option in Excel 2007?
Who knows a trick to restore the "Sized with Window" option in Excel 2007, automatically resizing chart when size of window changes as in Excel 2003? There is no trick. It cannot be done at all. This capability was removed from Excel 2007. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Pim den Hartog" <Pim den Hartog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8C41604-3F04-4F16-AA32-E5A2B9884375@microsoft.com... > Who knows a trick to restore the "Sized with Window"...

chart "sized with window" in office 2007
Hey for every chart i ever created I set the sized with window option. Hate have pointless grey borders above and below my chart... think this is real popular. Where has this feature gone in the dreaded Ribbon?????? HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE HELP PLESE You can't set a chart in 2007 to be sized with window. It has been removed from Excel. Yeah, I m...

Chart Option "Sized with Window" in XL 2007 ??
Hello; Could someone please advise on where to find the chart option "Sized with Window" in XL 2007 ? I've tried under "View", "Chart Tools", "Format", "Layout", "Help", etc. with no luck! In XL 2003, the chart option is under "View". Thank you. This option is unfortunately no longer available in Excel 2007. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "monir" <monir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

sized with window command
I cannot unselect my sized with window command in the view menu on my Windows XP driven laptop. I therefore cannot zoom in or out on my line chart. Any solutions??????? ...