Resizing chart data table

Hello,  I have a bar graph with the data table displayed.  However, some of
my labels are quite long, and they are being truncated.  I can't seem to find
any way to resize the data table to allow more room for the text.  Is there a
way to do this?
Thanks!
0
ksd8y (1)

Hi,

The builtin chart table is very restricted when it comes to layout and
formatting.
You maybe better off using cells to provide the data table.
Have a read of Tushar's page on the subject.
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/data_table/index.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"ksd8y" <ksd8y@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,  I have a bar graph with the data table displayed.  However, some
> of
> my labels are quite long, and they are being truncated.  I can't seem to
> find
> any way to resize the data table to allow more room for the text.  Is
> there a
> way to do this?
> Thanks!

0