Receive an error message when try to add a chart to a workbook

Hi!;

When I'm using Excel has faced a problem. When I add multiple charts in a
workbook, eventually the excel system prompts me an error "No more new fonts
may be applied in this workbook". I have checked the problem in Microsoft
Knowledge base and based on the knowledge this problem occurs because of the
Auto scale setting. So I followed the instruction to edit the registry value
and also disable auto scale in each charts. However when I retry to add some
more charts in same workbook but the same error still came out, so the
problem still can not solve. Therefore anyone has better solution to solve
the problem due to I need to add large amount of charts due to project
requirement. The error cause me a lot of problem.

Thanks & Regards

0
kysiow (2)

The .AutoScale property is for scaling 3D charts, not the object fonts.  You
need to set the .AutoScaleFont properties of the various objects to prevent
them from automatically scaling.

See Jon Peltier's site for other discussion on autoscaling:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html

John

"kysiow" wrote:

> Hi!;
>
> When I'm using Excel has faced a problem. When I add multiple charts in a
> workbook, eventually the excel system prompts me an error "No more new fonts
> may be applied in this workbook". I have checked the problem in Microsoft
> Knowledge base and based on the knowledge this problem occurs because of the
> Auto scale setting. So I followed the instruction to edit the registry value
> and also disable auto scale in each charts. However when I retry to add some
> more charts in same workbook but the same error still came out, so the
> problem still can not solve. Therefore anyone has better solution to solve
> the problem due to I need to add large amount of charts due to project
> requirement. The error cause me a lot of problem.
>
> Thanks & Regards

0
John1063 (943)

Error 550 Relaying denied

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

message delivery problems

Error 130

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

print message
how do you get the system pop-up message anouncing that a document is being sent to the printer to be supressed (or at least not visible)? thanks in advance, mark See: Suppress the "Printing" Dialog at: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0037.htm -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Mark Kubicki" <mark@TillotsonDesign.com> wrote in message news:%23lRtOWpCIHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > how do you get the system ...

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...

Automatically Add Address to Contacts
This feature was available in OL2000 when you replied to someone. Can this be done in OL2003? -- John Harris (Harry) Computer Troubleshooters - Hornby Christchurch New Zealand No version of Outlook had this feature except Outlook 98/2000 in IMO mode. You'd have to create a feature like this with code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John Harris" <johnh@antispam.comptroub.co.nz> wrote in message news:ueDWZH8mEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > This feature was available in OL2000 when you replied to someone. ...

GPS 8 service pack 2 and add new company
After installing service pack 2 for GP 8, I am not able to add or log on to the new company. Error during upgrade is “Entries haven't made to all required fields. Would you like to show the required fields on all windows in greatplains” When I try to log on to GP getting another error “file for this company have not been updated” Please help Rajesh ...

Web Servics install error
Hi, I tried installing Web Services today but towards the end of the install I received an error that my user (to be used for Web Services) could not be added to the IIS_WPG group. I had prior to the installation already added this user to the group - and I think this is why the install failed. To fix this, i then removed the user from this group and redid the install. This time it got past the previous point, but sadly again right at the end of the install gave an unexpected error, and I was forced to cancel the install. This user was a user in Active Directory, as well as a SQL user...