Problems creating dynamic chart in Excel 2007

Hi

I am trying to create a dynamic line chart for my home accounts in Excel
2007 SP1.

I have data entered horizontally by month in a sheet called "Savings".

I have created named ranges as follows:

for the X axis labels:

chtsavings_label=OFFSET(Savings!$C$5,,,1,COUNTA(Savings!$C$5:$DQ$5))-1

This is the month title row. The -1 is because the last column is an average
which I do not want to plot

then for each account there is a row with data and I create a named range
like:

chtsavings_acct1_data=OFFSET(chtsavings_label,1,0)

I then try to use these values in the chart via selecting design > select data

I try to enter add under "Legend Entries (Series)" e.g.

for "series name" enter "Account 1"

for "Series values" enter =Savings!chtsavings_acct1_data

But when I press the OK button nothing happens. Excel does nothing, no error
message the only option I have is to select the cancel button.

Any ideas where I am going wrong?

0
Invicta (2)

Found my problem

chtsavings_label=OFFSET(Savings!$C$5,,,1,COUNTA(Savings!$C$5:$DQ$5))-1

should be

chtsavings_label=OFFSET(Savings!$C$5,,,1,(COUNTA(Savings!$C$5:$DQ$5)-1))

0
Invicta (2)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Problem automating page in IE 8
Hi, I am using the following code to open a page to sign in to MyMsn and it does not work in the same way as other secure sites do. I don't know if Microsoft does something different(big grin here), but the code, which I believe I got from Karl Peterson, shows 22 objects on the document, but does not print anything for the obj type, obj name or obj value. Passing the document to a timer to run HTML links does not show the sign in boxes at all either. Is there another way to see the items on this page and pass the email address and password to them? Code: Private Su...

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Question -Problem

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007