Problem viewing Excel 2003 Pivot Chart fields in Excel 2007

When I’m running Excel 2007 and I’m viewing a chart in a file created in
Excel 2003 using the ‘Pivot Chart and Pivot Chart Report’ functionality, I’m
unable to see the Pivot Chart (drop down) fields anywhere on the Pivot Chart.
This happens even when the file created in Excel 2003 is ‘converted’ to 2007
when it is opened.
--
Ronny B
0

Hi,

When the pivot chart is selected try choose PivotChart Tools, Analyze, and
turn on the Pivot Chart Filter.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"ronny B" wrote:

> When I’m running Excel 2007 and I’m viewing a chart in a file created in
> Excel 2003 using the ‘Pivot Chart and Pivot Chart Report’ functionality, I’m
> unable to see the Pivot Chart (drop down) fields anywhere on the Pivot Chart.
> This happens even when the file created in Excel 2003 is ‘converted’ to 2007
> when it is opened.
> --
> Ronny B

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

"View Image Slide Show"

Excel button problem