Printing multiple charts #2

My question is - i have multiple charts on the same worksheet.  Is it
possible to print them on separate pages without selecting each one
individually?
0
Edwina (2)

Hi,

Depending on you layout inserting page breaks may solve your problem.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Here is a possible workaround.

Go to View>Page Break Preview
Select a range of cells and then right click on those cells and select 'set
print area"
Then select another group of cells and right click on those cells and select
'add to print area'. You can add as many as you liike and each area will
be called Page 1, Page 2 etc.

You can then place each graph on their own pages and print them out
by page number.

HTH
Martin

"Edwina" <Edwina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My question is - i have multiple charts on the same worksheet.  Is it
> possible to print them on separate pages without selecting each one
> individually?

Of course you can. Just insert pay breaks.

"Edwina" <Edwina@discussions.microsoft.com> 写入消息
> My question is - i have multiple charts on the same worksheet.  Is it
> possible to print them on separate pages without selecting each one
> individually?

Thanks to everyone who answered my query.. sometimes the most obvious just
isn't obvious until it's pointed out!  Thanks again...:-)

"Jack Yin" wrote:

> Of course you can. Just insert pay breaks.
>
> "Edwina" <Edwina@discussions.microsoft.com> 写入消息
> > My question is - i have multiple charts on the same worksheet.  Is it
> > possible to print them on separate pages without selecting each one
> > individually?

0
Edwina (2)