Printing multiple chart sheets

Is there a way to print multiple chart sheets?
When I select multiple tabs, I do not see the chart tab (in File>Page setup) anymore.
0
anonymous (74722)

If a chart sheet is active (with multiple tabs selected), the chart tab
should still be available in the Page Setup dialog box.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

exporting/linking data from a row on one sheet into another sheet
I have a master sheet with all the sales information that my company tracks. I would like to create seperate sheets for each sales rep. I have all their initials listed under one column. Can I take each row and put the information onto another sheet based on what I put into the initials colum? exporting/linking data from a row on one sheet into another sheet Hi Clark see responses in Excel.worksheet.functions NG Frank Clark Haddock wrote: > I have a master sheet with all the sales information that > my company tracks. I would like to create seperate > sheets for each sa...

Changing font on a protected sheet #2
I meant to say is that in the 2000 version. I went to TOOLS>PROTECT>PROTECT SHEET and did not see a check box to allow formatting. Any ideas??? Thanks... yep. Kate wrote: > > Is that in the XP version??? > > >-----Original Message----- > >Kate" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in > message > >news:48e701c4a70b$a11d0910$a501280a@phx.gbl... > >> Hi, > >> > >> I have a worksheet that I need to have protected so that > >> the user can make changes only in certain cells. > >> > >...

Printing an address in letter
I am trying to print a confirmation letter with an address in the body of the report. The address may or may not have an Address2 line. How can I eliminate the space if the Address2 line is blank? Also, can I use an "IF" to edit the printing of zero values? Thanks, tomc Depends on what you mean about the address being in the body of the report. If there is no label with the address or any text around it then use Properties to set click on the text box (es) in Design view and set Can Grow and Can Shrink to yes. Do the same for the Section that contains the address by clicking ...

Fix Publisher printing failure
I hope the deficiency in Publisher 2003, referred to in the following exchange of posts, will be remedied promptly. Or is it just a turf war between Microsoft and HP, conducted at both your customers' expense?? Br. Giovanni The text of the earlier posts follows: #1: I am trying to print a brochure with a four-way bleed. I set up for borderless printing on glossy brochure paper, but the program keeps defaulting to regular 8.5X11" letter paper and leaving a 3/4" white border. In 'page setup' under printer properties, I call for 8.5X11" borderless paper size, bor...

With Microsoft FAX Nearly One Minute Delay between Using Print
With Windows Messaging and Microsoft Fax under Win 98 SE, when I printed a document to Microsoft Fax, the fax wizard would start a few seconds after I said print. I installed Outlook 2000. With it, there seems to be a consistent nearly one minute delay between when I say print and the fax wizard starts. If Outlook is running, there is no delay. The osa9.exe program doesn't make any difference. Needless to say, this is an annoyance, having to go through two steps, start Outlook and then print, rather than simply printing. Does anyone know of a way to make Outlook 2000 work like Messag...

Printing string from string table inside for loop?
#define IDS_STR1 _T("Str1"); #define IDS_STR2 _T("Str2"); #define IDS_STR3 _T("Str3"); #define IDS_STR4 _T("Str4"); #define IDS_STR5 _T("Str5"); for(int i = 0; i < 5; i++) { ............................ ............................ } I am looking for the logic that can be used to print those strings inside the "for" loop. Any help is welcome. The #define's are put into place as part of the pre-compilation process, thats why they are also called pre-processor directive. So, you can not use a variable with a symbol defined ...

Need to print all address lines on a 1099 form
In Great Plains Version 10, on the vendor card, under the address button, you are able to enter 3 lines of address information. However, when printing 1099's, only the first 2 lines of address information will print on the form. Since we utilize all 3 address lines, we had many 1099 forms returned as undeliverable this past year. According to our partner, Microsoft indicated that, currently, there is no way to print the third line of information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for ...

How keep chart-datapoints displayed when column-width is set to zero
Hello there, my data basis for a chart has one column, that I don't want to be shown in the spreadsheet. However, when I set this column's width to zero, the correspondig data dissapear from the chart. How can I have both, a hidden column and its values shown in the chart at the same time ? Kind regards, H.G. Lamy H.G. - Select the chart, then select Options from the Tools menu, click on the Chart tab, and UNcheck the Plot Visible Cells Only checkbox. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ hglamy wrote: &...

Create a Line Chart
I am having great difficulty trying to create a line chart in Access 2007. I have a report with the following fields: Staff_Component 1QTR 2QTR 3QTR 4QTR Operations 10 28 45 33 Can someone please explain to me how I can create a line chart? Thanks and Happy Holidays! *Glen* The report fields don't mean anything. You can generally add a chart control to your report and use the wizard to set up your chart properties. I expect you will need to update the Row Source property since the wizard often clobbers it. T...

Charting software: what does The Economist use?
Any clue of what software the people at The Economist uses to create charts? I=92m wondering whether there is some software out there better than MS Excel that would give better control without the onerous workarounds. You can do pretty well with Excel, and the "onerous" workarounds aren't too bad once you've become familiar with them. They are generally a bit more onerous in 2007. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/05/30/magazine-quality-chart-economist/ - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - ...

Layering Chart Types
I would like to layer a line graph on a second y axis on top of a "stacked column" graph with 3 data series in it. Anyone know how to do this? Create a stacked column chart with all 4 series in it. Then, select the series you want to become a line. Go to Chart, Chart type, and pick a line series. Then, again selecting the same series, right-click, format, axis, move to secondary axis -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "Jeff" wrote: > I would like to layer a line graph on a second y axis on top of a "stacke...

Outlook 2003 -receiving multiple copies of messages
The setup. SBS2003 server, mail comes from ISP "CATCH_ALL pop box) WinXP Pro OutLook 2003 Clients (All fully service packed up) Situation. I send a message from an external source, be it hotmail or home account or even from another company to say 3 people at our company. john@mycomp.com, jim@mycomp.com, fred@mycomp.com. they all get the same message 3 times. If I try this from within the company they only get the message once. Any ideas would be very welcome. Thanx in advance of any help. John R Giddy_uk wrote: > The setup. > SBS2003 server, mail comes from ISP "CATCH_ALL...

Sum Multiple Worksheets, same named cell
I have multiple worksheets containing the same named cell (e.g. Month_Total). On a totals worksheet, I am not able to use =SUM('START,END'!Month_Total) because of the local/global naming. Is there a way around this? (Month_Total will not always be in the same cell on each worksheet). Thanks! It seems to me that you have two options. 1. Name each of your "Monthly Total"s slightly different. OR 2. Do not use the cell range naming. "uncreative" <uncreative@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60A150C6-50BC-4876-A31F-1C...

Drawing and paper are same, but all doesn't print
I created a project on 8 1/2 x 11 landscape paper. In print preview it shows all of my project on one page of paper (just as I laid it out when creating the project) and also shows a picture of the drawing paper and printer paper being the same (overlapping each other exactly). When I try to print my project only the bottom of my project prints out...nothing else (just one page...it doesn't print out the top half). Help! sounds like it may be one of those 'known bug, apply visio service packs and update printer drivers'. fixes. al "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussi...

Pivot Charts Display Filter Box
I would like to have the filter box displayed on my pivot chart. My 2003 pivot charts no longer display the drop down box, how do I get it back? ...

Data sheet populating into multiple sheets
I'm looking to build a spreadsheet with one main page that can be populated with data and automatically pull that data over to other more specific sheets. For example, If I have sales on the main sheet and have check boxes for more specific sales on the same sheet (i.e. liquor sales, food sales etc..) I want that number to poulate on the specific sales sheet. I'm assumming I have to wite an IF/Then Statement to say if an "x" is put into a cell then copy and past the data in the specified cells within that row and pull that information over to sheet Y. One respon...

Printing BLANK report for current form
I am trying to print a report for a current form which has just been filled out. However, unless I leave the current form and return to it, the report prints blank. Here is the code: _______ Private Sub PrintVoucherSingle_Click() 'Print current record 'using rptlIndividualTaxiCertificates If IsNull(Me!CertNumber) Then MsgBox "Please select a valid record", _ vbOKOnly, "Error" Exit Sub End If DoCmd.OpenReport "rptlIndividualTaxiCertificates", , , _ "CertNumber = " & Me!CertNumber End Sub __________________________________ What have ...

Multiple database files created
I have an Access 2007 database that resides on our company's server. The database tracks incoming and outgoing shipments and is used by several employees throughout the day. I've noticed that in the folder where the database resides several additional database files are created throughout the day with names like database.mdb, database1.mdb, database2.mdb, etc. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? The database was created with Access 2007 using the 2003 mdb file format, as most of the end users have Office 2003 applications. Ken Warthen kenwarthen@gmail.com 1. Turn off...

charting a single bar graph on one line showing continuous info
I must do a time graph showing total workhours with tick marks showing begin and end of tours on a dialy basis. I cannot get the custom or standard chart graph functions to do this without putting in all of the data. I just want the begin tour and end tour of each person. can you help. thx debi ...

can't print
why every time i'm using excel i can't print???? Because you dont have a printer? Seriously -- you need to be a tad more explicit in relating your problems Do you have a printer hooked up? Is it on? Have you verified that the printer is installed on your computer? Can you print from other programs? Do you have this printer selected as default printer in Excel? Do you get any error messages? If so, what do they say? "Artur Almeida" <arturalmeida@mail.com> wrote in message news:097b01c3b9a0$9aa1d970$a501280a@phx.gbl... : why every time i'm using excel i can'...

Multiplication error #2
I noticed that Excel 2003 calculates: 7.5*1.2=8.7 when the correct answer is 9.0. It did this as part of a formula where the 1.2 answer came from calculating another set of numbers. When I asked Excel to calculate this answer by simply inputting those two numbers the correct answer of 9.0 came out. Does anyone have an answer as to why it does that?! Hmmm.... 8.7. Well, 7.5+1.2=8.7. Are you sure there's not a plus sign in there? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "DeeJay" <DeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72EA8922-F5BA-486...

Color for chart series auto-assigned after 56?
Using Excel 2000, I am having a color issue with charts that exceed 5 series. Below is some sample VBA to reproduce the issue. The cod creates a bar chart with 60 series. The RGB color I have chosen i white (255, 255, 255). You will notice that beginning with series 57 the color of the columns no longer gets assigned the color that I want Excel starts auto-assigning colors at this point. I have reproduce this faithfully 100% of the time. Has anyone seen this before? I there a programatic workaround so that I don't have to manually chang the colors after the fact? Thanks- Craig Sub ...

is there a way to make the bars on a bar chart narrower?
help anyone? -- mcarrington ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mcarrington's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21641 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=498513 Hi mcarrington, Have you tried right clicking a bar then Format Data Series then change the Gap width? Ken Johnson Hi mcarrington, sorry, I left out one step... Right click a bar>Format Data Series>Options>change Gap Width. Ken Johnson ...

Stacked Chart #5
Hi, I am wanting to produce a q-o-q analysis with stacked charts but I cant seem to get them to line up properly. Q1 Q1 Q2 Q2 A 4 3 4 5 B 3 2 4 2 C 2 1 3 1 So using the numbers above as an eg, I want one stacked Q1 graph for 'A' using the two Q1 figures and one stacked Q2 graph for 'A'. Ideally the Q1 and Q2 stacked bars would be side by side, then a gap and the same thing for B, C etc. Can anyone help??? Hi, Rearrange your data to look like this A B C Q1 Q2 Q1 Q2 Q1 Q2 Oranges 3 5 2 2 1 1 Apples 4 4 3 4 2 ...

Closing multiple files independantly
When I have 2 seperate excel files open...and I click on the red 'x' on the top right on one of the files...both files close. How can I get it to only close the 1 file I'm clicking on? Thanks, Frank. Hi Frank, Look just below the red X; the three symbols (miminize, restore and close) are repeated but in a simpler format. These control a workbook while the top one control the Excel application. If you ever want to close all the file but leave Excel open, hold down Shift and open the File menu - look for a new item "Close All". Bernard "Frank DAlessandro" ...