printing 2 charts on single page

Using Excel 2k, Win 2k
I was trying to print to line charts on a  single page to demonstrate the
corelation between the two data sets.
I would like to print in portait mode with one chart on top of page and one
on bottom. Excel only seems to offer putting chart 2 on a separate page or
embedding it in chart one.
I am not very familiar with excel charting capabilites can anyone suggest a
resorce?  Thanks

0
burylc (2)

How to select series in chart?

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

chart MAcro to change on activecell

printing 2 charts on single page

transparent areas in charts?

Multiple stacked bar charts

Offline folder problems #2

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

Chart Legend Color Index Assignment
Looking for VBA code to run on Workbook_Open to ensure a Legend having up to 10 different variables does NOT "automatically" assign to same color to 2 different variables. TIA - Bob Check out the color palette (Tools menu > Options > Color tab). The chart uses the bottom two rows of colors for its data, then when it runs out it cycles through the rest of the palette. If the palette has been customized by someone unfamiliar with this behavior, you may get duplication of colors. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTe...

multiple flyers per page?

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

VCard issue #2