Print TextBox

I have TextBoxes on a graph, but they do not print. In FormatAutoShape >
Properties, Print object is checked, but it will not print.

Any help on how to get them to print will be appreciated.

Regards
0
Ronbo (18)

I'm guessing this refers to charts embedded in a worksheet. When you added the text
boxes, was the chart selected? If not, the textboxes were added to the underlying
sheet, and selecting the chart to print it only prints the chart itself, and no
other elements. Select and cut the textboxes, select the chart, and paste, then
reposition the textboxes as needed within the chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Ronbo wrote:

> I have TextBoxes on a graph, but they do not print. In FormatAutoShape >
> Properties, Print object is checked, but it will not print.
>
> Any help on how to get them to print will be appreciated.
>
> Regards

Help! losing blocks of text in print/print preview
I've designed a lovely 9-page newletter. When I went to print, big blocks of text were missing all over the page! When I checked print preview, the blank spots are there also, but it looks great on the regular screen.. I checked all the other page, and the same thing is happening. What gives? tia Kate What version Publisher? Have you tried updating your printer driver? Go to the manufacturer's web page and look around. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kate" <Kate@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

How can I print 11 squared in a report ?
I need to be able to print 11^2 (eleven to the power of two, or eleven squared) with the 2 printed as a superscript. In word it is a piece of cake, but in access I can't seem to do it. I have typed 11 and the 2 as superscript (ie 11 squared) in WORD, and then copied and pasted it into access but when I tried pasting it into a field which is defined as text data type it keeps making it 112 instead of 11 and the 2 superscript. I also pasting it into a text box with a condition, ie if [field]=112, then print11^2 but I can't seem to figure out how to that either. Can someone help me, ...

Macro
I would like a macro that would print all excel files (some with multiple tabs) in a folder, and it's subfolders, based on a few criteria. Criteria: 1. There will be files in the folders that don't need to be printed, but all files follow a specific naming convention that would allow me to specify which files should be printed. For example, for Ocotber I would want to print all files whoes name ends in OCT06. Maybe a message box with a spot to specify what I'm looking for in the file names? 2. I don't want to print any files in any subfolders called VOID. This print job coul...

publisher 2002 files won't print correctly
Hi For the last few weeks I have been having problems getting some of my publisher 2002 files to print correctly. I am using a canon 2800 printer. For files that are a few pages long all is working well. When I am trying to print booklet files of more than 60 or so pages the printer doesn't print them correctly nor does it store them if I use print to store. When I try to print to store it won't sotre and prints incorrectly. The files aren't huge (around 5-8mgb)I have printed them without probelms until a few week ago. The printer is processing files from other programs cor...

How do I print several sheets in a workbook as one file, making t.
Please post your question in the body of the message. It is truncated and we have to guess. My guess is that you simply need to select the tabs you want to print by clicking on the tab for the first sheet to print, then press & hold the Control key while clicking on the other tabs you want to print. When all are selected, click on the print button "aimeesue78" wrote: > my guess is you're looking for the report manager add-in (which allows for consecutive page numbers, different views / scenarios per sheet, differenet sheet order etc) ... in version 2000 it ...

Clip Art graphic does not print
I have a publisher document that will not print the last clip art graphic I inserted. There are several objects on the page, but not an unusally large number. If I delete 1 of the other objects on the document (such as a textbox), the printout is OK. Does anyone know what is going on here? Office 2000 Pro, SP1/Publisher 2000 Page = 11x17, landscape OS = Windows 2000 Pro, SP4 Computer = PIII, 1Ghz, 512mb memory Printer = QMS PagePro 9100 How to troubleshoot general printing problems in Windows 2000 when you are using Office products http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us...

How to print label by using Report Writer?
Hi; Is there any ways to print label by using Report Writer? I want to print some product registration card with serial number on it. I want to print 6 to 8 registration cards on a letter size paper, different serial number printed on each card. Something like the address lable. Can it be done in Report Writer? Kane You can use the Divider tool in the Report Writer to create columns a size the body section to be the height of one label. Use the Page Header and Page Footer sections to set the non-printable areas at the top and bottom of the page. It will take a little trial and e...

Reports not printing
I am trying to print reports and after clicking either the Print button on the toolbar or using the File menu, Print, Ok, the Printing window opens like its sending it to the printer, but the report never prints. The printer icon appears in my system tray, but the job just shows as spooling. I can then cancel the print, if needed. This happens on any report within the database. When I am logged in as an admin (using the shift key), the reports will print, but if I am logged in as a user, I cannot. I am the administrator of this database and my end users cannot to print the reports they ...

How do I make a condition in Excel 2000 to print out the output?
Hello, I need some help, I wanted to make a condition so when a item is less then what it suppost to be I wanted it to turn red and at the end I would like a print out of all the item that are in red, or when the condition is met I would like a print out. Could someone help me out with this problem? I am trying to inventory some of my item in Excel for now then try to put it in a access form but for now I would like to setup the condition so I can have a good idea on how to do this. Could also someone give me a web site where I can make up some formala myself? Thank You Hi for coloring see:...

Print an Email
I have a wierd error when one of my users running office XP standard tries to print an email he gets an error that says "A Runtime Error has Occurred Do you wish to Debug? Line:1343 Error Unspecified error." It only happens on some emails does anyone have any ideas. ...

Memo size paper for Outlook print outs?
Dumb question.... But does anyone who still uses a paper based daytimer print out calendars and contact lists in Outlook for insertion into a memo sized binder? I think memo size is 5x3 right? If yes.... can you buy pre-puched 5x3 sheets for insertion into a printer so it will print out these Outlook calendars and contact lists? John ...

Suppress printing group footer using Calculated field(s)
I think I already know the answer but, will ask just to be absolutely sure. I have a report. 2 tables PART and TRANSACTIONS and need to do some comparisons to output to a report differences that need to be fixed in the PART table. From The TRANS table I have QTY ( quantity of parts purchased), COSTED_QTY (QTY of parts that have been used on a work order) MATERIAL_$ (total purchase price of QTY). The calculated fields in the Detail part of the report are (Field 1) = MATERIAL_$ / QTY (Giving me the cost per unit of the parts), (Field 2) = QTY - COSTED_QTY (Giving me the QTY on...

Print / Print Preview Code
Hi I am new to VC++. I am working on a project(SDI application) where i need to add Print Features. Can anyone please help me. Thanks You might check out this article with code on codeproject.com. http://www.codeproject.com/printing/printingmadeeasy.asp >-----Original Message----- >Hi > I am new to VC++. > I am working on a project(SDI application) where i >need to add Print Features. > Can anyone please help me. > > Thanks >. > ...

Printing on a 5.5"x4.25" reply card?
I am trying to print a RSVP card but can not seem to figure out how to change the paper size to that. Can someone please help! How about, File Page setup Special size "Choose a publication size" drop down menu Postcard (5.5 x 4.25") OK -- Don Vancouver, USA "Kat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2f8a01c49fe6$a3e11c30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to print a RSVP card but can not seem to > figure out how to change the paper size to that. Can > someone please help! You also need to make sure ...

how do I print onto 8.5 x 5.5 note cards
The paper size of the note cards that I want to print onto is not shown in the drop down box where you change paper size. How can I print onto this size? Setup your printer first for this size. Page setup should reflect the size and say it will print two copies per sheet on letter stock. If your stock is actually the size you stated, you will have to setup a custom size in your printer. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "S.Gipson" <S.Gips...

A97
Hi Folks - on a specific report that has been running fine for a good long period, I have obviously made some change that has resulted in it printing a single blank page 'occasionally (and nothing else). Weird behaviour since its doesn't happen every time, and if I use print - and select Page 1 in the print driver - it prints fine. This behaviour is demonstrated on 3 different printers today so its obviously some change in the report that accounts for it. Any suggestions on where to check (I haven't made any format changes recently that might account for it - though there h...

Separate slides for printing and viewing?
Hi, I have PPT 2003 and use XP or Win 7(but could possible upgrade to PPT 2007 if it solves my problem). I hold presentations where I show slides on a projector. The audience also get printed handouts. I would like to include some slides in the running presentation only. This could be black slides where I have discussions etc. I would also like to have some slides that are for printing only. This would be additional details. Any way to do this? Cheers Henrik There's probably no need for black slides. Press B at any time to black the screen (note if your ar...

run-time error when I re-print an Invoice
Hello I am new to RMS and I am trying to figure out the reason of the run-time error every time I try to re-print an invoice or press the journal button. the error will result in terminating my existing application (POS) and the error also says that t"disconnecting from client...) and give me an error numbers. Any help? HI Alex, can you please specific the exact error no so we can help you in better way. actually wanted to know what create error, also do you know how to check the event log in windows OS check the application event log and find what error or what is the reason your...

sorting data in a textbox control
hello everyone, could you please tell me how, or if it is possible, to sort data in a txt box. I am using this textbox on a report and have concatenated group totals in the textbox. I need to find the Median of the list and in order to do this, the list, in the textbox needs to be sorted. -- phm You need to clarify. I have not heard of a text box containing a list. Typically users want to sort the records in a report. I can't make any sense of your question or what a typical value in the text box might look like. How does the "list" get into a text box? ...

printing in excel #3
I have a worksheet and I can see all my boarders, even in print preview but when I print it out the borders are gone, how can I fix this? Try a different printer? If excel shows the borders in print preview, then I bet it's sending the borders to the printer, too. So it sounds like the printer isn't printing them correctly. It doesn't sound like it's excel's fault. jennifer wrote: > > I have a worksheet and I can see all my boarders, even in print preview but > when I print it out the borders are gone, how can I fix this? -- Dave Peterson ...

Can't print to different printer
I have a user that can print GP reports to a specific printer but not to any of the other printers in his department. He can print to any of the printers from Word, Excel, etc but not from GP. When he tries to print to one of the other printers in GP. After he clicks on the "Print" in the Sales Document Print Options Screen the Sales Document Print Options Screen closes and then nothing happens. We do not use Named Printers and nobody else in the same department has this issue. What should I look at? If not using named printers, there isn't a specific way to route rep...

Printing Hyperlinks stored in fields
I have a list of hyperlinks that are stored in fields(Range A1 through A200, for example). I would like to print them(essentially send it to Acrobat Distiller and convert to PDF files). When i click on the link, it opens an IE window and i can do the print from there however i cannot automate this using a macro. As a result, i am unable to automate the process of creating the PDFs. If there was a way of opening the webpages inside of Excel to the macro could actually control it, that would be ideal. Is there any other way that this can be done? Any ideas are much appreciated Thanks in ...

Printing specific pages???
I am using Outlook 2002, when you open a long email...can you specify to print just the first few pages? I have a couple of emails that are 20-30 pages and just hate to print the whole document when I just need the first 3 or 4 pages. Thanks for any and all replies...... bob Sure, when you go to print and the printer box comes up, depending on your printer, but on my HP's the first page lower left has the option to print all pages (Default) or you can select a range (Page 1-3) or list what pages (2,3,5 etc) -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content Developer www.pdasquare.com Redmond...

Print a Report based on a drop-down menu of choices.
I have a report that prints Project Info by Division. I want to create a macro that when the report is opened, the user can choose the Division they want to print info for from a drop-down menu. Essentially I want to imitate the "Like [Enter Division Name]" command you would enter in a query, except I want a list of choices. Thanks, Jodi On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:22:00 -0700, JR wrote: > I have a report that prints Project Info by Division. I want to create a > macro that when the report is opened, the user can choose the Division they > want to print info for from a...

Enable "Page X or Y" to print on POs
Currently the PO report ahs no way of printing "Page X of Y" because it is a single pass through report. This should be fixed. It is important so vendors can easily spot if a page did not make it through the fax. Thanks, Jason ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in t...