Prevent cells with no value from being plotted on chart

I have a chart based on cells that are the result of a
calculation. The cells show empty if the data used for
the calculation is not yet available (future data). As a
result, as my chart shows the whole year, the line drops
and remains to zero after the last available set of data.

Excel will let me prevent an empty cell of being plotted
but since there is a fornmula is the cell, it is not
considered empty, and therefore displayed.

How can I prevent these cells to be plotted on the chart?

Thanks

Vince
0
vpaquet (1)

You can use an IF formula with NA().  For example:

    =IF(B2="",NA(),B2-A2)

The chart will interpolate over the #N/A errors.  To hide these errors,
you can use conditional formatting.
       http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html#Errors

--
Debra Dalgleish